"if your going to persecute ones faith shouldn't you give a legit alternative"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride, and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 6/9/13.

Elijah writes:

So what/who is the bride?.. if your going to persecute ones faith shouldn't you give a legit alternative. I'm sure you don't want to join in on being a "slanderer", if your going to make a whole website about one church and thier faith you better give better reason and example then this..Titus 2:9-11.

If you don't agree with ones belief keep it to yourself, now please show an example of how I took this verse out of context.. i'll wait.

Disturbed
    Participant

The name of this website is Examing the World Mission Society Church of God. This website is not looking to examine other churches or offer an alternative. Everyone who comes here is debunking the doctrine of the WMSCOG based on their opinion, what they've learned elsewhere (other churches, college classes, books, etc) or seeking to find out the truth behind WMSCOG. It is your choice to accept or debate what people here are offering.

Instead of jumping the gun and calling people slanderers, why dont you take a look at the evidence provided and make your own decision about it. Look at the truth of Ash and Zhang, see how the doctrine has changed over the years, see how the "truth" books have been changed by the WMSCOG. Have an open mind before you accuse people.

Simon
    Participant

Slander Noun :The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

emil
    Participant

@Elijah
    – Eph 5:22-32 answers who is the bride.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What is, is never clear while on the inside until you are out. The grass is not actually greener on the inside but from the outside looking in.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride, and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 6/9/13.

Elijah writes:

So what/who is the bride?.. if your going to persecute ones faith shouldn't you give a legit alternative. 

I can give you a very legit alternative but the question is….ARE YOU WILLING TO LISTEN? I bet….NOT!

If you don't agree with ones belief keep it to yourself.

Hmmm… You DO notice that WMSCOG is very, very vocal with their "disagreement" with the Roman Catholic teachings (not that i'm on the RC's side) that they even have a book that slanders the RC's on every possible way. so why not bring your own statement above to WMSCOG and slap it to their face and yours if you want, instead of sounding like a hypocrite?

emil
    Participant

Good one Elie. Happy to see you back.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

admin wrote:

Elijah writes:

So what/who is the bride?.. if your going to persecute ones faith shouldn't you give a legit alternative. 

I can give you a very legit alternative but the question is….ARE YOU WILLING TO LISTEN? I bet….NOT!

If you don't agree with ones belief keep it to yourself.

Hmmm… You DO notice that WMSCOG is very, very vocal with their "disagreement" with the Roman Catholic teachings (not that i'm on the RC's side) that they even have a book that slanders the RC's on every possible way. so why not bring your own statement above to WMSCOG and slap it to their face and yours if you want, instead of sounding like a hypocrite?

Here lies my plight with this organization!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Titus 2:9-11

Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them? (who is stealing from who here)? but to show that they can be fully trusted, (whose reputation lacks trust)?so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people ("to all people." this contradicts the city of refuge teaching).

So now, first explain this passage of scripture that you brought up. Secondly, in speaking of slander, the Roman Catholic Church has taken more slandering from Wmscog, of which there is a whole "Evidence book for this." If you call that facts entailed, then when people present inconsistencies of written documents of Ahang and Wmscog, do not be upset. It's all "Evidence." I'd say it's an even fair deal. We all heard these teachings (both current and ex-members) many, many, times before. It's like a chorus to a song. We learned from the best if that's how you see it. However, the truth is we are not slandering but stating what is inconsistent and how they do not balance or match up. Why is it ok to talk badly about the RCC and not about Wmscog? I'd like to know that. Where in the Bible  is the word RCC used ever?  Prophecy revealed, right? Wrong. In the same way, Wmscog is not in the Bible – prohecy? Wrong again. So, who is really slandering who?

Participant

"Elijah" was right.

You are not a group of people testifying for the sake of a "true church" or denomination. You are not leading anybody to Christ, in that your true nature is exposed.

You are a group of people who all contradict each other concerning many different biblical facts (at least one of you is actually a jew who doesn't even believe in Jesus), and contradicting each other's real life testimonies; to the benefit of mass confusion and nothing else.

None of you are leading anyone to a faithful denomination, in fact you slander other denominations along with ours in the blind ignorance of your methods, for any denomination that believes in singular parts of the truth we confess; you have stomped on it mercilessly and "proven" them wrong as well. You have destroyed any sabbath keeping-church who says "this is the holy day, sunday is not". You tear down those who in faith of Jesus and the apostles dare to keep a feast of God (such as all the feast of tabernacle observing churches). You argue about the solemnity of the Passover and even communion you people cannot agree on.

Like rabid jackals you snap without thinking, and deny that many of the truths taught by the World Mission Society Church of God concern the mysteries of Christ that many people already suspect; but only in the WMSCOG do we dare to prove it through the grace and infinite wisdom of God.

None of you have shown anyone the path to salvation here, and if any of you dared to your true nature would be exposed in a heartbeat as you all contradict your own differing gospels and manmade interpretations. The truth lies in that none of you individually or as a collective can agree on what denomination to point me to if I asked you "tell me exactly which church is the true church?"

Is Christ divided?!

Tell me, if you can, which denomination is the true church, oh you wise people who pretend to know so much?

If you want to tell me that you represent Christ faithfully, then instruct me what church I should go to in order to learn to be the same "faithful" person you are?

Answer me, lets see all of your different answers and different gospels.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Pretty sure I can tell ya what isn't a true church.  Let's start there.  Humour us and give it a watch:

(posted by Emily in another thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aITLu2hvwlo&feature=youtu.be

Simon
    Participant

Wmscogs notion of “the truth” is unsound

Sarah2013
    Participant

Just get out of there. Most of what you have underlined contradicts Wmscog's teaching. 

serg
    Participant

144000, the truth isn't some religion you can join or some specific building.

Let me quote this verse John 14:5-6 

5Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?”6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

The new testament never makes any reference to a "true" church. That would mean that all the believers must be true or the building is true, or even the gatherers must be true. Jesus in this verse alone just answered some of your questions. I cannot lead people to salvation. However, Jesus can. Our job is to lead people to Jesus. Not to some place or a specific gathering of certain people. Jesus is THE and ONLY path to salvation.

Sarah2013
    Participant

serg wrote:

144000, the truth isn't some religion you can join or some specific building.

Let me quote this verse John 14:5-6 

5Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?”6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

The new testament never makes any reference to a "true" church. That would mean that all the believers must be true or the building is true, or even the gatherers must be true. Jesus in this verse alone just answered some of your questions. I cannot lead people to salvation. However, Jesus can. Our job is to lead people to Jesus. Not to some place or a specific gathering of certain people. Jesus is THE and ONLY path to salvation.

Lol @ "Or the building is true…"

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

"Elijah" was right.

You are not a group of people testifying for the sake of a "true church" or denomination. You are not leading anybody to Christ, in that your true nature is exposed.

The goal of this website is to examine the wmscog and that is what we do. You are right that we are not united in agreeing to what is true. That would be difficult to agree on a forum. However, we are almost unanimous in agreeing that the WMSCOG is not of the one true God. It is only in detective fiction that the accused is proved innocent by proving someone else is guilty. In real life, one can prove the WMSCOG false without the need to definitively prove which church is true.

You are a group of people who all contradict each other concerning many different biblical facts (at least one of you is actually a jew who doesn't even believe in Jesus), and contradicting each other's real life testimonies; to the benefit of mass confusion and nothing else.

It is wonderful that we can disagree on points without hating on each other. The contradiction in ex-members real life testimonies are an indictment of the confusion that is the WMSCOG, the teachings being vague and usually the leadership being coy about taking responsibility for instructions that are passed down. Please introspect and see why people's testimonies are conflicting.

None of you are leading anyone to a faithful denomination, in fact you slander other denominations along with ours in the blind ignorance of your methods, for any denomination that believes in singular parts of the truth we confess; you have stomped on it mercilessly and "proven" them wrong as well. You have destroyed any sabbath keeping-church who says "this is the holy day, sunday is not". You tear down those who in faith of Jesus and the apostles dare to keep a feast of God (such as all the feast of tabernacle observing churches). You argue about the solemnity of the Passover and even communion you people cannot agree on.

The word of God tells us that we are to follow a new covenant. We can debate this in the appropriate thread. You guys say that Passover and not Sabbath is the seal of God. Then again, you have been unable to prove that claim one bit.

Like rabid jackals you snap without thinking, and deny that many of the truths taught by the World Mission Society Church of God concern the mysteries of Christ that many people already suspect; but only in the WMSCOG do we dare to prove it through the grace and infinite wisdom of God.

Many so-called truths of the WMSCOG conflict with what your founder taught. If Ahn was indeed your founder and not GP.

None of you have shown anyone the path to salvation here, and if any of you dared to your true nature would be exposed in a heartbeat as you all contradict your own differing gospels and manmade interpretations. The truth lies in that none of you individually or as a collective can agree on what denomination to point me to if I asked you "tell me exactly which church is the true church?"

The purpose of this forum is not to point to the true church. It is to prove the false one.

Is Christ divided?!

Tell me, if you can, which denomination is the true church, oh you wise people who pretend to know so much?

If you want to tell me that you represent Christ faithfully, then instruct me what church I should go to in order to learn to be the same "faithful" person you are?

Answer me, lets see all of your different answers and different gospels.

Will you accept if I tell you which church you should go to? Your blindness needs to be healed first. I cannot describe the beauty of a world to a person whose blindness will not allow him to comprehend the description.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ftos is just taking you all for a ride. 

Stained
    Participant

admin wrote:

Elijah writes:

So what/who is the bride?.. if your going to persecute ones faith shouldn't you give a legit alternative. I'm sure you don't want to join in on being a "slanderer", if your going to make a whole website about one church and thier faith you better give better reason and example then this..Titus 2:9-11.

If you don't agree with ones belief keep it to yourself, now please show an example of how I took this verse out of context.

We can't do that because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT.  Never gonna happen, the Jig is up.  If you don't agree with people who disagree with you, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and kick rocks off our site.

Joshua
    Participant

Elijah, FTOS, 144,000, here's a question I would like an answer for! All three of you, and yes I am calling you out about this, are constantly spewing hate at us. We know that the truth contradicts what you guys believe to be true. There is no question about that but do you have some kind of reason for thinking that calling us names and throwing insults will bring us closer to your percieved truth? Do you really believe that by insulting the RCC you will lead them into your group? Why can you not see that you have been taught a doctrine of hate? I am not in nor do I support the WMSCOG or the RCC in any way shape or form however, I don't expect to be able to insult people from either of these groups into my church family. Your approach seems very stupid and self defeating. Take a look at what you've written in all of the different forum post then ask yourself, is this me being self-righteous or do I think that I am bringing people into an understanding of why my doctrine is right? Here's a very helpful tip for you; you will never find a group right now that has it all right or that has all of the answers. Stop trying to find the perfect group! Work out your own salvation and stop believing in fairytails. There is no part of the Bible that I have written and there is no part of the Bible that I have added anything to in order to come up with another doctrine. None of you have shown any of us where Jesus and/or any of the Diciples or Apostles taught or believed in a mother god. They didn't teach it and I am not going to make it up for them. There is one way to the Father and that is through Jesus the Christ. Does the Bible teach this? Yes, it does! It's very clear about this! No confusion, misdirection, or misinterpretation needed to understand this. If your example of hate that you've been posting here is how you prostylize to people then it's no wonder that your group is losing members and your group is closing locations. Stop with the hating and show us something real.

Participant

Apostle Paul said that none of the Churches of God have any different doctrines. He says directly through that: there is a one true church. He also says explicitely that anyone who preaches a different gospel be eternally condemned.

How did we go from a unified church, of which contentious and unstable people where explicitely criticized…

To the kind of mindset where "different" denominations is "okay"?

Did God say "you can choose to follow peter, or you can choose to follow paul, or you can choose to follow Christ?" NO HE DID NOT.

He rebuked such foolish hippocrits and told them very sternly, Is Christ Divided?

But it is plain and clear to see where such contentious and delusional people come from.

They say "stop looking for the truth"

They say "Stop trying to find the perfect group!" Quote, forum member Joshua.

Then they advocate more personal opinions, and more man-made teachings, they say "go and discover for yourself, make up your own opinions!" They say "Work out your own salvation" Quote, forum member Joshua.

Thank you for proving exactly where bad interpretations and man-made deceptions come from.

Simon
    Participant

Sorry but work out your own salvation is apostle Paul

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.