About Melchizedek

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Melchizedek the Priest

7 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

So this is one of the verses from About Melchizedek. Allegedly Ahn fits the criteria for these three items:

1) Without father or mother

2) without genealogy

3) without beginning of days or end of life

Simon
    Participant

No he was gathering wood completely different than picking an ear of grain to eat right then and there

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

But emil, if you have a husband or wife, then you are also married before you become the bride of Christ.

I hope you see the fallacy in your argument.

Lol!!!!!!!!!

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Simon

I just got done explaining that gathering food, buying food, and bringing in grain to eat were Torah commandments.

There was a man in the bible once who went out to gather food on the Sabbath.

You know what God said?

Stone him to death.

You need to understand that even though Jesus did call the pharisees hippocrits, he was also changing the laws and gave us new spiritual ways to keep them.

Heck, this forum of all people should admit that right up front, most of you people don't even believe the sabbath is a day to keep holy any more.

Anyways your on your own now I'm out.

Ok… You obviously are operating out from Korea. So are you Ftos and if so, why a different handle? We speak fact. Not make belief. 

Participant

Simon

I spoke presumptuously there and I apologize, wood was that example. However you can ask any Jew, the penalty for violating the sabbath in any way shape or form was to be stoned to death, or be exiled if you can't stone them to death. It is not a pharisee law, it is an ordinance of God.

Ask Hal about the 39 categories of melakha

More importantly, if the correct rebuttal to the Pharisee’s accusation was that the disciples’ actions did not break the Sabbath laws, Jesus could have explained this. But, instead of explaining that the disciples weren’t breaking the Sabbath law, Jesus said it was okay for them to disobey the Law just as it was okay for David and his men to disobey the Law.

Jesus was teaching new things under a new law, is that honestly too difficult for you to comprehend?

Sarah2013

I have answered this question before, and honestly the more you cook up ridiculous ideas the worse it makes you look so I'm not going to waste my energy trying to stop you.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

But emil, if you have a husband or wife, then you are also married before you become the bride of Christ.

I hope you see the fallacy in your argument.

As Simon said, you guys make her the literal bride. You change it to spiritual only for this argument. If you consider her to be a spiritual bride (like for me and Jesus), then she is not an exclusive bride but joins everybody else in being God's bride. How do you then single her out as mother god?

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Simon

I spoke presumptuously there and I apologize, wood was that example. However you can ask any Jew, the penalty for violating the sabbath in any way shape or form was to be stoned to death, or be exiled if you can't stone them to death. It is not a pharisee law, it is an ordinance of God.

Ask Hal about the 39 categories of melakha

More importantly, if the correct rebuttal to the Pharisee’s accusation was that the disciples’ actions did not break the Sabbath laws, Jesus could have explained this. But, instead of explaining that the disciples weren’t breaking the Sabbath law, Jesus said it was okay for them to disobey the Law just as it was okay for David and his men to disobey the Law.

Jesus was teaching new things under a new law, is that honestly too difficult for you to comprehend?

Sarah2013

I have answered this question before, and honestly the more you cook up ridiculous ideas the worse it makes you look so I'm not going to waste my energy trying to stop you.

Speak to the sensible. I'm not one. 

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

My pal Matthew has difficulties comprehending it, could you please explain to him how wrong he is… he keeps insisting:

5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

emil
    Participant

lol. Good one.

Simon
    Participant

You might want to look into who invented the 39 categories

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They don't believe bride as literal like wmscog does

Exactly.  It's a metaphor, so 'spiritual adultery' is not a problem for us like it is for the wmscog.

emil
    Participant

The way I see it, the wmscog has a choice to make. Either Zahng is a literal bride of Ahn or the spiritual bride.

If she is the literal bride then both have committed adultery. So neither is God.

If she is the spiritual bride, then there is nothing to distinguish her from everybody else who is also the spiritual bride of Ahn (in their case) or Jesus (for the rest of us). She is not the exclusive spiritual bride. This way too the proof they profer falls flat. Will FTOS, 1004 or 144000 take their pick?

Participant

False Dichotemy: Insisting that there are only two solutions when there may be a third or more.

I don't have to pick, your logical fallacies fail to understand the difference between literal and metaphorical, spiritual and physical.

Simon
    Participant

Nice contradicting yourself

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

False Dichotemy: Insisting that there are only two solutions when there may be a third or more.

I don't have to pick, your logical fallacies fail to understand the difference between literal and metaphorical, spiritual and physical.

OK, you tell us the option you would pick even if it is outside of the two I offered.

I must remind you that I offered you the spiritual bride option because you yourself claimed it elsewhere. You said Ahn and Zahng's was a spiritual marriage and hence not adultery. You compared it to my spritual marriage to Christ despite being physically married to my spouse.

Now that you have put yourself in this situation, try to unravel yourself from the net of your choosing. As you do so, your blindness may be healed.

dear_all
    Participant

@sarah2013

[Please explain the “without father or mother” and “without beginning of days or end of life” cause I so don’t get it as it would pertain to him.]

According to Isa 25:6-9, the one who prepares aged wine is God.

He will swallow up death, forever with the wine. <you probably know I’m talking about the Passover>

On that day, they will say he is our God, we trusted in him & he saved us.

Only God can fulfill the requirements

Without Father or Mother [literally]

Without beginning of days or end of life.

I hope that might help you understand that part.

What is truth
    Participant

About Melchezedeck…. Intreresting topic,…. I have been trained by the US Govt as a type of "fault finder"…. So this church is subjected by default to my training. But not to worry!! If it is truth, it will prevail against the most intelligent of debates!! Correct? Then let us begin.. starting with Melkezedek. You say that the first coming did not fulfill the prophecy of Melckezedek, since he must come without geneology. Jesus had Geneology, in accordance with Matthew, chapter one verse 1, right? ( I have the sermon book to prove you teach this) So he did not perfectly fulfill the condition of "without geneology".  Spirituality requires that you pay careful attention, and I require and request you do so just the same, in order that you may see what is truely written. 

To be a priest, you must be of the tribe of Levi… As per tha LAW, true or false? If not from Levi, could you be a high priest?? NO!

You MUST prove your geneology to Levi to administer as a priest before God's people. But there is an exception….    HEB 7:13 ….He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

So you see?? Jesus did fulfill  "without geneology"…  The apostles are PROVING that he fulfilled "without geneolopgy"! This condition had nothing to do with being an Isrealite or a Jew, no matter how convenient it may be for your organization to depict such an illusion… rather, it has to do with tracing His Geneology to Levi, which Jesus Geneology was not (but rather of Judah)… He, then, fulfilled that condition, "without geneology" …. inescapabley and perfectly!! The forefathers of faith spared no efforts to make this a clear lesson of the book of Hebrews! Wake up, before you waste your life on a korean illusion!!

Simon
    Participant

When i brought that up all i got back was lalala i cant hear you lalala type responses but youre dead on hopefullsomeone listens this time

Azula
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

…To be a priest, you must be of the tribe of Levi… As per tha LAW, true or false? If not from Levi, could you be a high priest?? NO!

You MUST prove your geneology to Levi to administer as a priest before God's people. But there is an exception….    HEB 7:13 ….He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

So you see?? Jesus did fulfill  "without geneology"…  The apostles are PROVING that he fulfilled "without geneolopgy"! This condition had nothing to do with being an Isrealite or a Jew, no matter how convenient it may be for your organization to depict such an illusion… rather, it has to do with tracing His Geneology to Levi, which Jesus Geneology was not (but rather of Judah)… He, then, fulfilled that condition, "without geneology" …. inescapabley and perfectly!! The forefathers of faith spared no efforts to make this a clear lesson of the book of Hebrews! Wake up, before you waste your life on a korean illusion!!

Oh my word! I never thought about this EVER! After 7 years being fed this kak! F*ck!

Mama z and kjc truly are running such a sophisticated scam.

Thanks for this post, this further proves that ash isn't in fact the christ at all.

Melchizedek my arse! The amount of lies though *sigh*

Azula
    Participant

neutral wrote:

….According to Isa 25:6-9, the one who prepares aged wine is God.

He will swallow up death, forever with the wine. <you probably know I'm talking about the Passover>

It doesn't say that it's with the wine he will swallow up death.

dear_all
    Participant

Azula wrote:

neutral wrote:

….According to Isa 25:6-9, the one who prepares aged wine is God.

He will swallow up death, forever with the wine. <you probably know I'm talking about the Passover>

It doesn't say that it's with the wine he will swallow up death.

On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare

a feast of rich food for all peoples

a banquet of aged wine

the best of meats and the finest of wines.

On this mountain he will destroy

the shroud that enfolds all peoples

the sheet that covers all nations;

he will swallow up death forever.

It does say that 🙂

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.