"The True WMSCOG" on Ahnsahnhong's claim that the idea of a mother god is delusional

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yea, right.

Disturbed
    Participant

Can a current member explain this to me…if Ash was sooooo poor as the church claims, why would he take the time and money to publish a “special purpose” book? Allegedly the congregation was so small, why wouldn’t he just call a meeting and tell the members Eom Soin was delusional? After he published the book how did copies of it come to light? Just doesn’t make sense to me. Why take the time to publish 25 books but this one that says there is no god the mother was just for the purpose of one person?

KF
    Participant

don't click on their site, it's all booby traps!

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Can a current member explain this to me…if Ash was sooooo poor as the church claims, why would he take the time and money to publish a "special purpose" book? Allegedly the congregation was so small, why wouldn't he just call a meeting and tell the members Eom Soin was delusional? After he published the book how did copies of it come to light? Just doesn't make sense to me. Why take the time to publish 25 books but this one that says there is no god the mother was just for the purpose of one person?

With that being said, why would a book be written that would need people in the know to explain it ?  I say this because no one could pick up that book and come to any conclusion other than the obvious.  Everything has a secret meaning with these people that only they can explain.  Their excuses are hilarious.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

Can a current member explain this to me…if Ash was sooooo poor as the church claims, why would he take the time and money to publish a "special purpose" book? Allegedly the congregation was so small, why wouldn't he just call a meeting and tell the members Eom Soin was delusional? After he published the book how did copies of it come to light? Just doesn't make sense to me. Why take the time to publish 25 books but this one that says there is no god the mother was just for the purpose of one person?

With that being said, why would a book be written that would need people in the know to explain it ?  I say this because no one could pick up that book and come to any conclusion other than the obvious.  Everything has a secret meaning with these people that only they can explain.  Their excuses are hilarious.

Isn't that something, Stained. 

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.