Looks like it's rubbing off

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Build a sand barrier!

Questioninginla
    Participant

fried rice wrote:

Questioninginla wrote:

Where would your focus be if you were running things and if your house was built upon sand?

Errm, dunno. I guess I would be concerned with keeping the sea out of my sand castle.

exactly.

Scientologists do not question/investigate L. Ron Hubbard's legitimacy – it is akin to blasphemy.  Outsiders "just don't understand"; why do they attack and why are they bigots?

Moonies do not question/investigate the Rev. Moon – it is akin to blasphemy.  Outsiders "just don't understand"; why do they attack and why are they bigots?

The list goes on.

It seems that Scientology, Moon, and other groups that shun also use litigation to silence exmembers….

This site seems to explore the idea that Ahn has some questions about him.

But, he came in the age of the Holy Spirit – scripture asserts that sins against the Holy Spirit are not forgivable.

Wouldn't it be great if you were running a group – another group, of course – and you could buttress closed loop thinking with "keeping that sea out of your sand castle" by focusing your followers elsewhere besides the flaws with Moon and Hubbard?

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Storm wrote:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/16/11698334-oregon-mom-sued-by-church-over-online-criticism?lite

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2012/05/church_sues_for.html

http://www.charismanews.com/us/38230-eddie-long-sued-by-former-church-members-over-alleged-ponzi-scheme

Ha! Who's blocking freedom of speech now? There's no doubt they are doing this to avoid the obvious contradictions they have on their so-called doctrines.

If someone would disagree and negatively criticize my thoughts (whether it's my persoal tastes, hobby, or even beliefs), I'd be unhappy. But never to the point I will sue them for it. Seriously, these arse hloes are repressing freedom of speech (or was it expression), yet they tell how they are being represssed to tell their own opinions (looking at you, The True WMSCOG)!

That is deplorable! THAT IS DISGUSTING!! THAT IS HYPOCRITAL!!!!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Highly! When I went to court, the judge said we, those who protested, were not infringing on the WMSCOG's right to practice religion. We did nothing to stop them. We simply spoke.. Some louder than others. I don't think they understand what the 1st Amendment means.

Smurf
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Scientologists do not question/investigate L. Ron Hubbard's legitimacy – it is akin to blasphemy.  Outsiders "just don't understand"; why do they attack and why are they bigots?

Moonies do not question/investigate the Rev. Moon – it is akin to blasphemy.  Outsiders "just don't understand"; why do they attack and why are they bigots?

The list goes on.

Why is it that when I investigate Jesus, He doesn't mind?

Oh, wait, it's cause He has nothing to hide 🙂

Questioninginla wrote:

But, he came in the age of the Holy Spirit – scripture asserts that sins against the Holy Spirit are not forgivable.

Does claiming that a bald korean coal miner is the Holy Spirit count as an unforgivable sin?

(rhetorical question)

Woe, woe, woe indeed…

Ms Freedom
    Participant

They don’t really care about winning in court as long as the outcome gives them what they want. They keep filing lawsuits against ex-members because they have the money and time to do it. Diane’s video is down because it would have strained her family’s finances and taken a lot of time to fight them. No one is picketing the churches anymore because they don’t want to get sued. I heard that a young member in the San Francisco WMSCOG took out a restraining order against his parents because they tried to do an intervention. What kind of a church encourages this behavior? There is no turning the other cheek with this group. If they truly believe that persecution is a blessing, then why do they try to stop it? Better yet, why aren’t momma and papa sending their lightening bolts to those who speak out against them? Because they can’t. They have NO power! They use attorneys just like the rest of society.

Hang in there Michelle! This site is a testament to your perseverance and determination for the world to know the truth about these scam artists! We are SO grateful!

Simon
    Participant

Don't you know that the age of miracles is over….. unless it conveniently points to Mother™

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Don't you know that the age of miracles is over….. unless it conveniently points to Mother™

Really? So no miracles "UNLESS" something happens that is wonderful and appears to be miraculous – then the credit is assigned to mother? Wow! I feel so bad for the victims/members! They want so desperately to believe this fantasy. They push down their doubts; they ignore inconsistencies; they defend, defend, defend! It must be so much hard work!

They have delivered the broom of the bad witch, they can see that the man/woman behind the curtain is just pushing buttons to make his/her face show up on the big screen, they can see that there is no power for him/her to give a heart, a brain, courage, or a way home…. but they still believe and protect. Mind control – pure and simple!

Smurf
    Participant

In that case, could it be that we're only in the way? If it wasn't for a distraction like them nasty ex-members, would current members have more time to focus on the inconsistensies of the group?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Fried Rice-

For some, I believe you're right. The more we intervene the more the members run back to their big brothers and sisters just like Billy did. It happened to me while I was a member in San Diego. I was just talking about this last night with a woman. While I was in San Diego (Santee) Zion, the more my family tried to keep me and my daughter away from the cult, the more I leaned on Missionary Kelly and my group. But once I moved to Seattle Zion, there wasn't anyone to tell me I'm in a cult. Without the destraction "Satan is destracting you" I was forced to pay attention to the inconsistencies "Satan" told me about.

But for some the aggressiveness helped them leave. Of course not every member will react the same way but what you said was the case with me.

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

They don't really care about winning in court as long as the outcome gives them what they want. They keep filing lawsuits against ex-members because they have the money and time to do it. Diane's video is down because it would have strained her family's finances and taken a lot of time to fight them. No one is picketing the churches anymore because they don't want to get sued. I heard that a young member in the San Francisco WMSCOG took out a restraining order against his parents because they tried to do an intervention. What kind of a church encourages this behavior? There is no turning the other cheek with this group. If they truly believe that persecution is a blessing, then why do they try to stop it? Better yet, why aren't momma and papa sending their lightening bolts to those who speak out against them? Because they can't. They have NO power! They use attorneys just like the rest of society.

Hang in there Michelle! This site is a testament to your perseverance and determination for the world to know the truth about these scam artists! We are SO grateful!

I say we slaughter them to send them our message. We will take their nests one by one, encouraging people to join us. It is time we raise arms against them. I am not kidding about this. This is the only solution I could think of to stop them. There is no other solution besides violence.

They think we cannot play dirty? WE'LL show them who plays dirty.

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Simon wrote:

Really? So no miracles "UNLESS" something happens that is wonderful and appears to be miraculous – then the credit is assigned to mother? Wow! I feel so bad for the victims/members! They want so desperately to believe this fantasy. They push down their doubts; they ignore inconsistencies; they defend, defend, defend! It must be so much hard work!

They have delivered the broom of the bad witch, they can see that the man/woman behind the curtain is just pushing buttons to make his/her face show up on the big screen, they can see that there is no power for him/her to give a heart, a brain, courage, or a way home…. but they still believe and protect. Mind control – pure and simple!

I see you made a Wizard of Oz reference there. Nice one. 🙂

Azula
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Simon wrote:

Yup. Nailed it it's mind control because my reasoning was conditioned to be such when I was member. If it didn't point to mama z or was sanctioned by her it was not considered a miracle, just a fluke (their luck will run out soon without the PO they have no protection, this was the belief).

And believe me it's really easy to defend her, simply because you believe the lie. That God judges people based on rituals. Faith is such a powerful thing, it truly can move mountains.

And the Wizard of Oz is truly a perfect analogy, it actually describes mamaz's role perfectly. glad I finally came to my senses.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Ms Freedom wrote:

Simon wrote:

And the Wizard of Oz is truly a perfect analogy, it actually describes mamaz's role perfectly. glad I finally came to my senses.

The dog didn't know any better and pulled the curtain.  The other four were highly motivated by fear.  Seems to me Jesus1 encouraged examination of not only Him but of the 2nd coming.  How much examination of the 2ndCC did any of you actually do when you were members that was not sanctioned (in one way or another) by the group?  Why?

Simon
    Participant

mostly studying Bible on my own didn’t think there would even be stuff online

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought the bible studies in Zion was an examination of the 2CC. To be candid, I didn't think the 2CC would have a history to look up because Jesus didn't really have much.

Harry
    Participant

ChurchDestroyer101 wrote:

Ms Freedom wrote:

They don't really care about winning in court as long as the outcome gives them what they want. They keep filing lawsuits against ex-members because they have the money and time to do it. Diane's video is down because it would have strained her family's finances and taken a lot of time to fight them. No one is picketing the churches anymore because they don't want to get sued. I heard that a young member in the San Francisco WMSCOG took out a restraining order against his parents because they tried to do an intervention. What kind of a church encourages this behavior? There is no turning the other cheek with this group. If they truly believe that persecution is a blessing, then why do they try to stop it? Better yet, why aren't momma and papa sending their lightening bolts to those who speak out against them? Because they can't. They have NO power! They use attorneys just like the rest of society.

I say we slaughter them to send them our message. We will take their nests one by one, encouraging people to join us. It is time we raise arms against them. I am not kidding about this. This is the only solution I could think of to stop them. There is no other solution besides violence.

They think we cannot play dirty? WE'LL show them who plays dirty.

Take it easy Destroyer that is not the way to do this. I'm sure your just venting and I get that but don't forget that would be like attacking a concentration camp. well sort of. Everybody in there is a prisoner. so take a deep breath. I'm sure you were kidding but don't say that stuff.

ps. People have loved ones inside there

MountainMom
    Participant

@Church Destroyer:  Violence is never the answer.  I know you are upset, believe me, I know how upset people can be when their loved ones are involved, or they themselves have been taken advantage of.  But like Harry said, many of us have loved ones in that church and we still want them to wake up some day and come out.  We can take constructive, proactive methods to do this, and that is what I advocate for everyone.  Then, we all win. 

If we expose them, they will become ineffective.  That is what we need to concentrate on. 

I am willing to talk to you any time if this gets to be too much.  Private message me.

Azula
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

They don't really care about winning in court as long as the outcome gives them what they want. They keep filing lawsuits against ex-members because they have the money and time to do it. Diane's video is down because it would have strained her family's finances and taken a lot of time to fight them.  

So that's what happened to that video!

This was actually one of the videos that opened up my eyes, because I used to watch Diane's trip to Korea like so many times when I was in the church. And when I saw that she'd left it actually sparked my curiousity leading me to this website. These guys are truly messed up! F**k!

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@Church Destroyer:  Violence is never the answer.  I know you are upset, believe me, I know how upset people can be when their loved ones are involved, or they themselves have been taken advantage of.  But like Harry said, many of us have loved ones in that church and we still want them to wake up some day and come out.  We can take constructive, proactive methods to do this, and that is what I advocate for everyone.  Then, we all win. 

If we expose them, they will become ineffective.  That is what we need to concentrate on. 

I am willing to talk to you any time if this gets to be too much.  Private message me.

I won't hesitate to take my fellow family member to the mental hospital should he/she join this cult. Thankfully, I was their only victim. But their numbers are rising, and we must put a stop to it. Because the last thing I want them to do is to commit a mass suicide when their leader died. They have killed the last of their members' brain cells into mindlessly following them. I don't think there is no other way to stop them besides a permanent stain to them.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.