"thank you but i believe that ahnsahnghong was married to zhang gil-ja…"

Smurf
    Participant

Hi, gentaporco! ^^ I wonder in which sermon did your heavenly mother instruct you to go to the http://www.examiningthewmscog.com ๐Ÿ™‚

feeling a bit rebellious, eh? ๐Ÿ˜›

Disturbed
    Participant

@gentaporco…no one is judging…merely stating facts. Ahn was still legally married to his first/only wife when he allegedly married a divorced Zhang Gil jah. Why would “god” divorce her husband to marry someone who is legally married to someone else? God would not show us an example of doing such a thing. And why has the church told so many inconsistencies about it? Some members knew that they were married to other people with children while other members were never told about it. There are many other inconsistencies. Please take the time to truly investigate all matters for yourself. You owe it to yourself to do it for your own salvation.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fact is not judging to condemn. We still have to use it – sound judgment. Do some research. God will not marry, then divorce, only to marry another’s property.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Even the WMSCOG says they weren't actually married..

Disturbed
    Participant

WMSCOG said they had a “spiritual” marriage proven only by a photoshopped picture. He couldn’t legally marry her otherwise because he was married to his real wife. Like I said…why would god do that as an example? Doesn’t make logical sense.

Why aren’t there more books revealing mother? Even the green book doesn’t testify about her. Wonder why? Because Ahn didn’t believe in god the mother. Please think logically about all this and research for yourself.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The only book Ash wrote about Mother explained how she didn't exist..

Simon
    Participant

So op doesn’t believe their own church apparently

Sarah2013
    Participant

Renita, thanks for pointing that out.

Simon
    Participant

3500 Years ago in Egypt wait no that was God

emil
    Participant

lol Simon. I was going to post a rebuttal in a lighter vein but decided to let the wmscog defend their own doctrine instead of me helping them.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.