"I can never truly understand when brothers and sisters that come to realize mother leave the t

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally submitted in response to "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years — A Former Member's Story" on 5/1/13.

Anonymous wrote:

Reading this is truly heartbreaking. I never came to believe this church through any physical things. As much as I want to not live a hard life full of wierd glances from my own family and being estranged from friends but however everything I have come to live by since being baptized in the truth has been based on the bible. Reading all the negativity from everyone especially Ron I come to understand a little bit of the life of the Apostles and disciples 2000 years ago. How saddened they must have been when their sister or brother staryed off the path to Heaven. We can learn all prophecies and preach and teach but if you dont fully understand but mainly if you dont fully believe in them and in what you preach and treach your faith is purely a candle in the wind. I give thanks to Father and Mother for my loving brothers and sisters who fully know the value of wanting eternal life and that is to follow the Bible. WMSCoG is the only church that keeps the Passover and the sabbath day. Even these two facts of the words of God you just come to know that this is the truth. But the secret is Heavenly Father and Mother. I can never truly understand when brothers and sisters that come to realize mother leave the truth. GBY!!!

Simon
    Participant

I only left BECAUSE I believed so strongly 

Jack
    Participant

Church of God is NOT the only church that keeps the Sabbath and the Passover! Heck, they are not the only ones to believe that we are from heaven, to believe clouds means flesh or that 2nd coming will come from the east, nor the first one to believe in a mother god, they are not the first ones to believe in Daniel's prophecy, and they are not the first ones to be "persecuted"

king34
    Participant

When I see a comment like this I know for sure that this a member of the church that is recently been introduce to the church and no knoledge of any other religion or doctrines out there. The wmcog is very lucky to find people that have never been to church and when they listen to this ridiculous comments about a mother god a bird or pigeon from the east they go crazy lol like really wake up. The way that I got out was really simple, dont think about the sabbath or the rules because its true they come from the bible and if you christian you are going to believe it. But think about the lives ahn and zhan lived that was key on why I left. There stories dont add up . Very inconsistant from beg. to end.

Emily
    Participant

Copy-cat "religion".

king34
    Participant

plus if that religion was true or even mother was true do you think we will leave the church ? lol I mean I dont want to go to hell , so I f she would had been a real god I would had stay but since she is a sinner like I am why follow her

KF
    Participant

Yeah, I don't think members leave because they are tempted by satan,( most cases) like they want to go dancing & drinking on saturdays or they prefer the world over God.  They join in the first place because they were looking for God.   It's just that it gets to point where things become obvious.

Sooner or later no matter if it takes 1 day or 12 years later to realize it, they will realize  the truth when their time is due.

Questioninginla
    Participant

king34 wrote:

When I see a comment like this I know for sure that this a member of the church that is recently been introduce to the church and no knoledge of any other religion or doctrines out there. The wmcog is very lucky to find people that have never been to church and when they listen to this ridiculous comments about a mother god a bird or pigeon from the east they go crazy lol like really wake up. The way that I got out was really simple, dont think about the sabbath or the rules because its true they come from the bible and if you christian you are going to believe it. But think about the lives ahn and zhan lived that was key on why I left. There stories dont add up . Very inconsistant from beg. to end. 

king34 is on to something.  Consider king's theory as analysis.

Speaking strictly from analysis of brain activity,

Being new to religion – relatively speaking, since adolescents may typically attend with the parents but are not really "into it" – the patterns in their brains are not really developed as it pertains to religion.  Think: Rocky Mountains vs Appalachian Mountains.  The Rockies are rigid and not as worn down with activity as the Appalachians are.  In other words, the topic of religion is brain-ripe for the demographic of the young that get hooked with some sort of interest; those "Appalachians" may be molded virtually any way one wants, which is especially true the longer the "rain" keeps falling and eroding said mountains. 

After a certain point of spending so much time studying and whatnot, the brain activity of (insert "religion" here) is on automatic pilot because the paths have been worn into place.  To use automobile operation as an analogy, one no longer needs to think about pressing the brake, steering, or giving gas.  Yes, I am saying that it is possible to teach someone how to "drive"/"behave religiously", which is why I keep stressing Proverbs' "seek many counselors" and Jesus' valuable advice….and not just cherry-picking verses either.  One must distinguish if one is a follower of the Bible or a follower of certain select parts of it!

The important point to remember is:

Emily wrote:

Copy-cat "religion". 

One should take time to understand the difference between pseudo-religion and religion.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.