"IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnhong Predicted the End of the World in 2012" on 3/19/13.

Time says:

Why don't You translate the whole book? specially the preface where Christ Ahnsahnghong says that entering the Kingdom of Heaven does not depend on whether we know the date or not, but whether we keep God's commandments. 

You have to read the whole book, not just one chapter. 

Even if you read the same chapter, Christ Ahnsahnghong quotes Matthew 25 saying that the bridegroom will delay… Delay means that even though there is an appointed time, he will come later then the appointed time.

People did the same thing 2,000 years ago with the letters of Apostle Paul, and other scriptures. 

2 Peter 3:16… His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction.

Scuba
    Participant

Hi Time. Thanks for posting. It would be good also if the WMSCOG translates the whole book and puts in online. Ahnsahnghong said that entering the Kingdom of Heaven does not depend on whether we know the date or not of course, but he did say when was the end. Pretty much he said to keep God's commandments, because even though you know the date, if you don't do God's commandments, then you can't go to the kingdom of heaven.

"You have to read the whole book, not just one chapter" … I think you should do that with the bible. Read the whole book. Actually even if you read the whole chapter you will see that many teachings of the WMSCOG are flawed. So read the whole chapter, not just one verse.

Maybe you weren't taught by the leader of your church, but the bridegroom being delay was fulfilled in 1988. About 2 Peter 3:16… read the whole book.. not just one verse.

Now Time, please explain what did 2012 mean then if we are just ignorant and unstable people.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Deuteronomy 18:22

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Deuteronomy 18:22

And the world has not ended in 2012.

Time
    Participant

The Church doesnt need to translate the book and put it online, they have not done so with any other book, so your request has no merit.

I have read the whole Bible, and I have also read the whole chapter and it is not flawed with the teaching of the Church of God.

Lets say i dont give a date when I am going to show up, can you say that I am late when I do show up? not really.

Lets say that I say I am coming at 5pm, and 5 pm comes and I don't show up… Thats means I am delayed.

Lets say 7pm comes and I still didnt show up, that means I am still delayed….

So even though the bridegroom coming in delay was from 1988, it is still delayed in 1989, 1990 …. 2010, 2011, 2012… it is still delayed, So I think maybe you misunderstood the prophecy, maybe you didnt go deep enough Scuba??

actually when you read the whole book Christ Ahnsahnghong concludes the book with the following verse:

Habakkuk 2:2-3 — Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revealtion and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an APPOINTED TIME; it speaks of the end and WILL NOT PROVE FALSE. THOUGH IT LINGER, WAIT FOR IT; it will certainly come an dwill not delay.

By the way, i didnt say your were ignorant and unstable, the Admin did… Admin was the one who decided to move my comment to the forum and titled the thread in this way… So if you want an explanation why dont you ask and wait for one from the Admin… They are the ones who portray themselves as an authority in matters concerning the Church of God.

Scuba
    Participant

Yes. I understand what you are saying, my leader taught me the same thing. So that's why Ahn Sahnghong said the end was coming in 1988, that way when he didn't come, then he is in delay. The problem is that he said that the end was going to be in 2012, and my leader told me the same thing, that Ahn Sahnghong said the end was going to be in 2012.

If you say you are coming at 5pm and 5pm comes and you don't show up… that means you are delayed. If you then tell me that you will be a 7pm and 7pm comes and you are still not there, then you are an irresponsible person, no reason for me to keep waiting for you. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Just because it has not been done before doesn't mean it shouldn't be done at all. I think it would be good for people to read the entire book or at least have the option to if you're going to expose us to it. Hello Time. =)

With holding* information [whether the with held* info will effect someone/thing or not] raises suspicion. It looks as though the WMSCOG has something to hide. If the WMSCOG has the ultimate truth then no matter what someone says about the remaining words in this book, they will be able to explain and overcome it all. Btw… I have no idea what book we're talking about. =)

Time
    Participant

Scuba you could think it would be irresponsible, but If I asked you to wait…. if you really cared about me… you would wait.

Thats why Christ Ahnsahnghong asked us to wait…. those who really believe in Him…. we will wait.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, we're not going to enlighten Renita Payno of the book we're talking about, huh?

Scuba
    Participant

What I find sad is exactly that. There are many people that really care. And sometimes wait, and wait, and wait , for somebody that at the end would never come. 

One pastor in the church one time said that if they hit you on one side, then you put the other side, but that if they hit you again, that if you put the other side, it would be stupid. He was saying that when talking about the lawsuits that the church is filling against critics. Even though I didn't agree with him about that, I agree in this sense: Ahnsahnghong said 1988, didn't come. Mother said 2000, didn't come, Ahnsahnghong and Mother said 2012 , didn't come. If I keep waiting… then that woulnt be too smart

Scuba
    Participant

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Scuba wrote:

What I find sad is exactly that. There are many people that really care. And sometimes wait, and wait, and wait , for somebody that at the end would never come. 

One pastor in the church one time said that if they hit you on one side, then you put the other side, but that if they hit you again, that if you put the other side, it would be stupid. He was saying that when talking about the lawsuits that the church is filling against critics. Even though I didn't agree with him about that, I agree in this sense: Ahnsahnghong said 1988, didn't come. Mother said 2000, didn't come, Ahnsahnghong and Mother said 2012 , didn't come. If I keep waiting… then that woulnt be too smart

It's not even us waiting anymore. It's Them lying. Given ASH and Mother are God, they knew they were going to come when they said they would. And what's with the verse that says there will be no delay and yet there's a delay?

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Time: that’s just straight up nonsense. God is not double minded. Know one is suppose to know the time or day. I’m sorry but the reason being given by Wmscog is a lame excuse. I don’t buy that.

@ Scuba: I am in agreement with you on this.

Time
    Participant

That’s where you and this whole website get things wrong.

Christ Ahnsahnghong never said that 1988 nor 2012 was the end of the world.

Even in the book that’s being quoted here… It doesn’t say “end of the world” anywhere.

Think of it seriously! If the Church of God proclaimed 1988 or 2012 as the end of the world then there is no way that they can win a court ruling in Korea against this matter. The Supreme Court of Korea declared that the accusations against the Church of God, that it teaches about an end date and that it breaks families, to be false.

http://wmscog.hosting.paran.com/ex-content/uploads/2012/01/2.jpg

In S. Korea there are agencies like the FBI and CIA that investigate an organization before awarding the “order of merit” from the president of S. Korea.

If the Church of God was really preaching about an end date… Do you think they could have received this award??

Time Limited Eschathology is illegal in South Korea, due to the tensions between the North and the South, they are very conservative I. This matter.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

@ Time: that's just straight up nonsense. God is not double minded. Know one is suppose to know the time or day. I'm sorry but the reason being given by Wmscog is a lame excuse. I don't buy that.

Yea. No one.. not even the Son who is God knows the end time. No one! There's a sermon about the children of the light and the children of the darkness that "proves" the children of the light will know when the world will end. But God said NO ONE will know… He didn't excuse the children of the light.

Time
    Participant

I’m sorry but I never heard Mother say the end would be in the year 2000. Would you provide some evidence about that?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Just because they didn't publish the dates in their books doesn't mean they didn't say it.

Disturbed
    Participant

Habakkuk 2:2-3 is the new verse the church is using to testify about Father’s coming being delayed. I guess that was the answer from Korea to all of us who were trying to get the church to tell the truth about the 2012 prophecy. Now they are saying 2012 meant the Jerusalem temple is complete. What exactly does that mean because preaching is continuing.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Time Wrote: “Think of it seriously! If the Church of God proclaimed 1988 or 2012 as the end of the world then there is no way that they can win a court ruling in Korea against this matter. The Supreme Court of Korea declared that the accusations against the Church of God, that it teaches about an end date and that it breaks families, to be false.

Time, the fact that there was even a court case on this matter in Korea proves that Wmscog did at some point claim that which they are denying. I don’t see why people would be claiming this prediction all over the world if it wasn’t implied by Wmscog. A lie is a lie. I don’t see why Wmscog is trying to justify these lies.

Scuba
    Participant

Time wrote:

That's where you and this whole website get things wrong.

Christ Ahnsahnghong never said that 1988 nor 2012 was the end of the world.

Even in the book that's being quoted here… It doesn't say "end of the world" anywhere.

Think of it seriously! If the Church of God proclaimed 1988 or 2012 as the end of the world then there is no way that they can win a court ruling in Korea against this matter. The Supreme Court of Korea declared that the accusations against the Church of God, that it teaches about an end date and that it breaks families, to be false.

In S. Korea there are agencies like the FBI and CIA that investigate an organization before awarding the "order of merit" from the president of S. Korea.

If the Church of God was really preaching about an end date… Do you think they could have received this award??

Time Limited Eschathology is illegal in South Korea, due to the tensions between the North and the South, they are very conservative I. This matter.

It doesnt say that 2012 is the end of the world… it says that 2012 is the last day. Isnt it the same? Also Mother said 2012 was the year that the Temple of Jerusalem was going to be completed, what does that mean?

How can you say that the church never said 1988? You've never done the study of Jonah's prophecy? And how can you say the church never said 2012 if I heard it from my leader? 

About the court case from Korea we should see the transcript. In the transcript that we have, we can see that the WMSCOG did claim the end was going to be in 1988, 2000 and 2012. If the WMSCOG doesnt break up families, how come in this forum people from all over the world say that their family was destroyed by WMSCOG? if the WMSCOG didnt proclaim 2012 then how come so many people in this forum, from all over the world, have the same experience? 

I doubt the FBI and CIA would be the ones to say who receives an order of merit. But if we go to talk about awards, the Unification Church has way more awards than the WMSCOG, the mormons, scientology, JW's , they have way more awards, many of them given by the governement. Then did the FBI and CIA failed to check them too?

As an advice, I think instead of saying that things were never said, better make a false interpretation about them. When you say that things that we heard were never said, and things we experienced were never done, that just makes you a lier

Smurf
    Participant

I would like to use the verse that Disturbed mentioned to get another thing clear: The book of REVELATION is about the end times! Therefore you can't use it to support the claim that we were angels who fell from heaven. Rev 12:9 says (and WMSCOG still takes it out of context)

The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray.

He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

It speaks of a FUTURE event.

Satan's still in heaven.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.