Evidence regarding the feast dates

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

In another thread, fromtheotherside, speaking of the materials presented againt the wmscog, said "none of your evidences speak for itself.  if you have such evidence present it without your explanation."

I presented several 'evidences without explanation' there, but I think it would be a good idea to take each one separately into its own thread.  Here's the second one:

Regarding the feasts that are to be kept in the 7th month: Several years the WMSCOG kept them in the 8th month.  This is a fact established by the calendar and the record of feast dates.

I originally did not link to my research about it, because fromtheotherside did not want explanation, but if you'd like to see the research, I've collected it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MsoweMAuX9TFiNpzg6Oi2d1CERWFyrqwHp183-H_G9U

There was no discussion about this point on the previous thread, but it's definitely open for discussion here.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Simon wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

This isnt much, but i think they keep feasts according to chinese lunar calender, not the jewish sacred calender. Why? idk…

No they don't use the chinese calendar either

They do when they celebrate ahn's bday…

Sarah2013
    Participant

Is Ahang Chinese?

Smurf
    Participant

Noo, no, no! No chinese. Khooorea ijaa numbaa one! Eeeebrithing is Khorea!!

donttrustzang
    Participant

no he was not chinese…but my guess is when they say "sacred" calender, they are speaking about the chinese sacred calender, not jewish.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I really don’t understand those calendar deals. Lol.

donttrustzang
    Participant

no one does. they keep it a mystery, and its alweays different from jews. i remember i asked once and the response was "we always have the true dates, because God is here.." 

They claim they follow the bible, but it is not so, they follow zang. Members were asked, as a test of faith "If mother said not to keep passover, should we keep it?" … the correct answer was….NO!!!! 😮   So, even if zang says something against the bible, they will still follow. Blind Faith

Simon
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Simon wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

This isnt much, but i think they keep feasts according to chinese lunar calender, not the jewish sacred calender. Why? idk…

No they don't use the chinese calendar either

They do when they celebrate ahn's bday…

yes his birthday is 12/1 according to the Chinese calendar which would make passover the next month if they kept the chinese calendar.

Also, they keep his birthday by the Chinese calendar because thats how korean birthdays are kept.

Simon
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

no one does. they keep it a mystery, and its alweays different from jews.

The Jews don't really keep it right either to be fair

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

no one does. they keep it a mystery, and its alweays different from jews.

The Jews don't really keep it right either to be fair

Depends on who you ask.  Each group with a different "sacred" calendar (and there are lots of different ones) thinks they have the correct one and the others are wrong.

Simon
    Participant

Doesn’t depend who you ask takes easy comparison how do pharisees define a year how does torah

genny
    Participant

Bringing this up to the top again since Renita made a video about it.

Still no answer from our wmscog friends.

KF
    Participant

genny wrote:

Yeah I suspect they are making an in house video on that one and Revelation & Hallelujah.  You know it's a great thing Rentia is doing these videos, this way if (I hope Not) this site goes down again, at least we can communicate through youtube/fb, can't bring that one down! Or we can always go to Genny's 🙂

Questioninginla
    Participant

genny wrote:

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxN89lj3Iw

What time does one have to be up to attend these monumental occasions?

What time does one usually get home at the end of one of these days?

How many days in a row?

What happens in the days that follow?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My memory is wack..

donttrustzang
    Participant

ill upload a feast calender if u guys want it

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I found my feast calendar. I posted the contents in another thread. I think it's in the thread about the Day of Atonement.

genny
    Participant

The wmscog posted their articles about this year's fall feasts, with dates, and now it's 'official.'  They kept the fall feasts in the 8th month again (2013), only in their article they still called it the 7th month (not so according to new moons though).

Here's my write-up about it:

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2013/12/8th-month-error-again-at-wmscog.html

and the full chart again for anyone who needs it:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MsoweMAuX9TFiNpzg6Oi2d1CERWFyrqwHp183-H_G9U

Simon
    Participant

Le sigh…. And they say sunday keepers can’t count to seven correctly

fedupmom
    Participant

144000- glad to see you back….

I wondered if you could comment on Genny’s findings (2 comments up).

I have yet to hear a valid explanation for this error and hoping you could shed some light on this perhaps?

Thanks!

fedupmom
    Participant
Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.