Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Spectrum, I am so moved by your comment. Your words pretty much says it all. Thank you for taking time in sharing your son's story here with us. I will pray for him and your family that, God willing, you may be able to get back together again someday. 

WMS brother, it is true. Truly I can say that I gain no benefit in saying lies about wmscog. I was here to seek truth and to tell the truth about wmscog based on my own experience. I could have just forget my experience with them and just go on with my life since I also have personal problems that I need to deal with but the thinking that other people might experience the same things I did bothers my conscience. I may not have been able to save my brother from them but with the informations I shared here, I may be able to save others and in due time, my brother also.

We, the admin and the forum members, came from different backgrounds, different countries and different religions but we are united with one goal: To share the truth about WMSCOG.

You may not be able to believe some of the things that we say here about wmscog, but you can never prove otherwise because most, if not all, of it is true. It is still your choice whether you want to believe or not but you have no right calling the people here liars because you don't know us and you were not there when we experience these things from the wmscog. You may have experience differently and if you think wmscog is good for you then that is your choice too, I would never presume to instruct you what to believe so give us here also the respect and just allow us to say what we also believe.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Romans 6:9 "For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him."

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Uhh that's Jesus Christ Elie. Yes Jesus will not die again.  We are talking about the holy spirit coming in the flesh.  So would you like to comment on your actions which have made you unreliable (to put it kindly).

Rahab
    Participant

Wait, I am confused….I thought that the WMS states that ASH is the second coming of Christ. But you (FOS) are saying that ASH Christ is the Holy Spirit made flesh ? Not Christ coming in judgement as per The book of Revelation. Please explain further…..

Rahab
    Participant

….possibly on another thread so as to stay on topic in this one.

Thank you

fedupmom
    Participant

Spectrum, I truly appreciate your post , from the heart! Many of us can relate to at least some of what you are speaking of. I wish you and your loved ones hope and strength to get through this.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Uh hmmm…. Yes he did completely get kicked out of heaven. God is just….. Do you think satan will have a second chance??

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Uhh that's Jesus Christ Elie. Yes Jesus will not die again.  We are talking about the holy spirit coming in the flesh.  So would you like to comment on your actions which have made you unreliable (to put it kindly).

I have answered it in the designated forum topic. You can check it out there. 

I am also curious of the answer to Sarah's question.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Maybe we can start a new forum topic for that one Sarah. It would be good to know different explanations for it. lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I can tell you the answer right now, he isn’t. He and all the fallen angels (demons) tormenting people today to do the blasphemous things.

Sarah2013
    Participant

He (Satan) hates mankind. Elie, do you realise that true acceptance of the heavenly God means no fear of man. We are to perfect but must try our best.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

"The reasons you posted are just REASONS"

Look maybe later I will scan, catalog, and label every bible page and Truth book page just to gain ground here. But I'm not about to go through all that effort until I feel comfortable that our basic reasoning is respected.

The home page of "examine" doesn't show the hard work and good deeds we do, and the pictures and videos proving we did it. It only criticizes and shows pictures of bad things. I have no premise to believe any work I put in would be respected or even believed.

"my previous zion did not have anything to do with me anymore."

Did you not get phone numbers of group leaders and Deacons? There are several different zions that have phone numbers you can call for assistance. Did you make any friends at Zion and get their numbers?

Google maps shows all the WMS locations as top hits if you look in your state. Some states don't have any.

If you wanted sermons, I would be glad to provide them.

If you wanted me to pass on personal information I could do that too, if you trust a guy over the internet.

Nobody is unwilling to give zion adresses, but the reality is it can be hard to find convenient ones. I'd be glad to search i know where most of them are.

First of all, your church, any where it is, is not ZION.  Let's get that point out of the way right now.  So STOP calling your buildings, Zion.  Let's play a game called who wrote this, k ?

K, who wrote this:

The time that the tabernacle (New Jerusalem) see Revelation 21:3, 9-10) comes down is 1000 years after the end of the world. It is written, “Then I saw‘a new heaven and a new earth,’ for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.” (Revelation 21:1). 

Question (from those of us who "need to study more")   Has the world ended and if so, has 1000 years passed already ?

You see folks, not ONE comment from him since WMS Brother was asked the above question.  I hear through the Grapevine that they're saying now that the 1000 years described here means 1 day (their quick fix) 1 day = a thousand years, however that answer doesn't fix the problem becasue be it one day or a thousand years, has the world ended for the New Jerusalem to be here ? I would say no, but what do I know ? In fact, that answer may complicate things for them.  Adam raised a Cain now didn't he ?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

WMS brother admitted in another post that he cannot sufficiently defend wmscog's teachings to us and therefore decided that he won't go to this forum anymore. Is it safe to say we won the case with him?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

When you talk to a wall it's useless, so I'm not surprised he gave up. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lol. Actually no. He just admitted himself he cannot defend WMSCOG though he did try. He didn't want to accept the facts (just like you) so he backed off and maybe reasoned to himself that he needed more "teaching". 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I think he was being polite and humble, Good Going WMS brother!  

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Yes, he was and that's a good sign, on the otherhand I couldn't say the same for you. 

In relation to the forum topic, folks here's a vid about a WMSCOG's 15 year member that decided to share his experience, enjoy watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Im_taXvMk

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smh….. He made a couple of points that I can relate to. It appears he too was at the same location as I was. Thanks Elie. There will be more audios and videos. Be patient.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Elie thats a compliment coming from you.  ^^

Joshua
    Participant

Stop antigonizing each other. We need to be better than this folks. Hate sucks and so does the name calling and mindreading. Knock it off!

Viewing 20 replies - 201 through 220 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.