Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

Simon
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Admin!

MountainMom
    Participant

This was awesome.  Finally we have someone coming out and saying what no one else has had the courage to say on record:  THEY DID PREACH 2012 AS THE END OF THE WORLD!   I have waited and waited for someone who was in there to say it for the record.  Thank you Ron Ramos for your courage.

Emily
    Participant

This is the best video I've ever seen.  It's great to see someone come forward like this!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, indeed! I personally knew Ron and was surprised when i heard he too had left. I’m proud of your courage, Ron. I was just speaking about how they viewed children to someone last night and to see this video……. God will always bring what’s done in the dark to light. Please watch this video over and over if you can. Most of the African Americans or people of color, have no idea how this church feels about them. Note toward the end the comment Ron makes about the mother god. I have always questioned why she never comes out publicly to say she is God.

For those of you who are still in please think and ask the creator of the universe for guidance. Ahng and the lady are not divine.

Joshua
    Participant

This video very effectively describes how the church leaders protect themselves against alligations. Only threw intermediaties do the pastors create situations that are disrepitable. I know the couple that Ron spoke about when he suggested divorce. It looks like Ron strongly desires to do the right thing now and is trying to make up for all of the distruction that he was a part of. This takes a overwhelming amount of courage. Ron, I would like to shake your hand for having the courage to make this video. I also want to thank Steve Hassan because without him and the things that he went through we would not have such a strong avocate out there helping to free people from controling situations that cults thrive in.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Well said, Joshua. He, meaning Ron, is just as strong now as he was then. He will certainly be supported and guided by the real most high God. And yes, many thanks to Steve Hassen for being courageous.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sorry, I meant Steve Hassan not Hassen.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Another thing…… Wmscog instructs its members to avoid the website that it is the devils workshop. We obviously know the reason for this. I am praying a few gets to see this video.

Emily
    Participant

I just watched it again.  Abortions really?  How is that Biblically justified?  I wonder what fromtheotherside would have to say about that…

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

This is TOTALLY cool! Nice one Admin, for discovering the video. Way to go Hassan, for finally having a previous member agree to put it in tape. WMSCOG: Ready your money! You have another person that you need to sue! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Emily……. Lol!

Sarah2013
    Participant

I know

prtyeyes
    Participant

This is a great video! Has anyone tried to show their loved one who is still in the church this video?!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

The first part of the video happened to me also. They withold information to the people they teach and try to "introduce" slowly their teachings AFTER the baptism. Not that I'm glad this happened to others but I am relieved to hear that I was not the only one experienced this.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Same here, Eli.

Done
    Participant

Emily wrote:

I just watched it again.  Abortions really?  How is that Biblically justified?  I wonder what fromtheotherside would have to say about that…

They use the study of "The Soul" to justify that, saying that it's the last days and so even demons are forcing their way into the "city of refuge" (world) and a whole lot of more nonsense… and also that gospel workers are not supposed to fall pregnant because they should work for the gospel and a baby would hinder them from doing so. I personally know of a sister who married into the church and was encouraged together with her husband to abort in case they fall pregnant. They don't preach that though, they only teach it to married members, which is why some members would be shocked to hear of it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They can’t win with lies. There is a God.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

"For dogs have compassed me; the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me; they pierced my hands and my feet."  Written 1018 years before I was born. (On earth anyway)                                                                   

"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, o daughter of Jerusalem; behold, thy King cometh unto thee; he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon a Donkey" Written 520 years before I was born.

To a very special friend whom I promised I'd say a word or two here.  You know who you are and you are very special to me.  We met at an amazing time and as the Cars once said a long time ago, "Let the good times roll". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64 

KF
    Participant

In their own words………AMAZING!!!!!!!

I'm very happy that the real truth is coming out.  Thank you Ron Ramos for your courage!

Now I can bet they will tell their members that he's getting paid to say this or that it's about revenge.

This video needs to go viral, and reach the millions of members around the world!

PASS IT ON PEOPLE!

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

This was realy amazing i am so happy at last someone has come out in the open,thanks Ron and Steve for your courage,as Ron said when ever they baptised people they have no clue of father and mother,acoording to their ceremony book they are supposed to ask the members weather they belive in father and mother and then baptise but they dont do that,and about abortions there are two cases in mumbai zion and the pastor from korea phoned the missionary in india and said there is no problem in doing abortion, when another leader questioned the missionary she was told that the spirit is not yet formed only the body is formed,regarding getting pregnant a sister supriya in my group was stopped going to korea because she got pregnant but her husband was sent,and as i always said before all the males who have married the koreans vasotomy has been performed, and here to in india the children in the children room are badly treated by koreans some times i have seen them locking children in the toilets and squeesing their ears. now they will realy tell the members that Ron has been paid to say all this or he has cheated the church,and so on  but Ron we beleive what ever you have said is true and we stand wittness for what ever you have said because i have seen all these things with my very eyes and ears in india. thanks again Steve Hassan and Ron Ramos it was realy a BIG EYE OPENER for us and letting us know we have made the right decission in leaving the WMSCOG.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.