Addresses for the WMSCOG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

There are a lot of people posting here that know the exact addresses of different locations of the WMSCOG or Zion's. Let's list as many as we can.

Emily
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Is there an address for a church in Kansas?  I know there is one there as they are recruiting on campuses.  But I haven't seen an address listed.

http://www.mapquest.com/places/world-mission-society-church-of-god-wichita-ks-286055360

228 S. Ellis St.

Wichita, KS  67211

316-425-5244

sre
    Participant

Yes there is one in Wichita, Kansas…It is located just east of the Old Town District, and south of Douglas in Downtown Wichita… They recruted my daughter from Wichta State University while she was studying in the University library…The deacon lives in the church.

jambo3
    Participant

Ionly know of two locations and they're both already listed here. but wondering… What are you guys going to do with this.

MountainMom
    Participant

This is a kind of fyi thing.  I use it to let people know that this is not just a Jersey problem or a California problem, but that these churches are all over the U.S.  It is a national problem, and we need exposure of this group all over.  Most people have no idea that this "church" is operating in their state because they are so "underground" and secret in their methods.  People all over need to have this information so that they can be aware of what involvement with this church really means.

This information is to help awareness. 

MountainMom
    Participant

On that note, I heard somewhere that there is now a church in Wyoming.  Getting closer to my state now.  Anyone have an address on that one?

Joshua
    Participant

There have been several questions as to why this post was created or what purpose is it for. There are lots of reasons for posting the locations for everyone to see but I just want to highlight a couple. 1) Many times loved ones have no idea where their family members are and when a member starts spending unrealistic amounts of time away from their true family people start to get worried and sometimes even downright scared. This in no way is fair to the family members or spouses of WMSCOG members. Some people have even gone so far as to phone the police in efforts to find their missing loved ones. If I was the WMSCOG I would not want this kind of thing happening but for cult groups it's very important to stay hidden as long as possible. This is actually my second point. 2) Cult groups do not wish to have a light shown upon them. They wish to stay hidden as long as possible. This helps aid them in their efforts to separate people from their family and friends. If the loved ones don't know where the group is then the loved ones have less influence over the victim of the cult. I for one exposed the Chula Vista location to a local Baptist church who had no idea that a cult was so close to their own church. Because I was able to warn them and give them the location none of their church members have been recruited into the WMSCOG. Exposure is a big deal for cult groups. They don't like it and they don't want it. I for one will not play by their rules. I care for people too much! Please keep posting locations here. This is not just for the USA but send us the locations from anywhere in the world. This group is losing members and these people need all of the help we can give them. Keep exposing, keep shining the light, and keep helping these vicims get out. I hope this puts the questions about the purpose of this post to rest.

tiredmom
    Participant

No specifics. Leesburg, Florida and Jacksonville, Florida

Curious1
    Participant

I see only US adresses, there also in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, they are just all over the world.

Simon
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

It's probably a house church. If you can get the address you can report it to your local zoning office since it's not legal. This church has a history of trying to get around local zoning laws. They will continue to open illegal locations as often as they can til they get caught. They just relocate to another illegal location.

as much as I hate wmscog any law against house churches (in the usa) would be unconstitutional

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

On that note, I heard somewhere that there is now a church in Wyoming.  Getting closer to my state now.  Anyone have an address on that one?

The church in wyoming has been here for like 7 years

Simon
    Participant

also Joshua already posted the address

Joshua wrote:

Another one of my friends sent me this information:

2521 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne Wy

and I don't know the address but Denver is at 8th and Holly in Denver CO

Calle
    Participant

Yesterday I heard that the Zion in Stockholm, Sweden had been closed. It was located in Sundbyberg, Sveavägen 10, little bit outside Stockholm. Since the church in Stockholm closed sometime during spring 2013 it has instead been moved to Göteborg about 450 km away. I guess the “truth” isn't received so well everywhere…As an ex-member of Stockholm WMSCOG this was really good news.

Smurf
    Participant

Hooray!

Yeah, people in europe seem to be less gullible than americans for some reason.

Ah, the things education can do…

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Calle,

good to see someone from Europe on this forum, glad they closed the one in Stockholm. shame there is on in Göteborg, hopefully they will come to there senses.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Simon, Since there has been a church in Wyoming for that long, I am curious as to why there is none in Montana yet.  Any info on that?  I know they have expressed interest in making a "Zion" so that my husband and I can worship there.  LOL!  That was a while ago, and perhaps my reaction has caused them to reconsider.

Curious1
    Participant

MountainMon, are you and your husband both out? Was it hard to get him out, or was he first?

MountainMom
    Participant

@Curious 1:  My husband and I were never in the church.  We have attended many times at our son's request and were both baptized the very first time we attended.  I thought it was some kind of "born again" thing, didn't understand at all what the church was about.  It is kind of funny because I couldn't even understand the pastor because he spoke with such a Korean accent!  I was baptized because my son asked me to be baptized, and it seemed to be important to him.  I thought Ahnsahnghong was the Korean name for Jesus, not a dead Korean man.  Had no idea!  I felt a little foolish later, but not after reading that many people had the exact same experience as me. 

We have listened to our son, my husband way more than me, because his argument was always that "we hadn't listened enough to understand."  But we will never be members, ESPECIALLY after listening, at length. 

MountainMom
    Participant

@Simon:  What!  No church in Montana!?!?!  Don't they want to "save" us?  Don't they think we have any money?

admin
    Keymaster

Simon wrote:

also Joshua already posted the address

Joshua wrote:

Another one of my friends sent me this information:

2521 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne Wy

That's a side street house.

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@Simon:  What!  No church in Montana!?!?!  Don't they want to "save" us?  Don't they think we have any money?

I couldnt tell you there is an expansion plan I was never really made all that privy on

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.