Addresses for the WMSCOG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

There are a lot of people posting here that know the exact addresses of different locations of the WMSCOG or Zion's. Let's list as many as we can.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joshua
    Participant

These were just sent to me from a regular poster here. Please forgive me if there are repeates:

128 South River Rd, Manchester, NH

160 Palisade Ave, Bogota, NJ 07603

11021 Odell Ave Sunland, CA 91040

This group claims to have over 2,000 churches so please keep posting locations folks.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wow… I’m disappointed they have one there.

Joshua
    Participant

We need more location posted here. Come on folks, lets get on this.

emil
    Participant

Joshua, I am not sure this is such a good idea. Feeds their persecution complex for one. Then if at some point there is some violence during picketing at a location mentioned here, they will claim this site instigated the violence.

What purpose did you intend this thread to serve?

MountainMom
    Participant

I think the purpose is not to incite any trouble, but to inform people that this isn't just a problem in Jersey, Chicago, etc., it is a problem all over this country, and people everywhere need to be aware.  It is a huge problem, not just a problem of the few, and will continue to be unless we inform people.  I walked around in one location where a church existed and asked people if they knew of this church who worships a Korean woman.  It was right in their community, like a half mile from where I was talking to people, and they had absolutely no idea.  Awareness is the key, education about it is the answer. 

Yes, I would picket or inform.  But I am not about any kind of violence.  I don't think this thread or this site turns anyone violent who didn't already have that disposition.  They can claim what they want.  They already do.  But that isn't the reality.  Their own actions incite the problems they have, not anyone or anything else. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I can see the WMSCOG using this site to say it instigated whatever violence occurred at which ever location. But I can also see the Judge telling them how ridiculous that claim is.

Truth
    Participant

Hawaii,   1296 Kapiolani St. apt. 4505,  Honolulu, HI  96814

Oklahoma:  14843 N. E. 3rd St. Choctaw OK 73020

Truth
    Participant

I really thought that a "Church" was public info.??????

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Some addresses show up on google maps if you type World Mission Church or World Mission Society Church of God or Church of God World Mission Society… Something along those lines. You can see it on FB too when members check in.

Joshua
    Participant

Just a few more locations for you:

8613 Bunker Hill Dr, Southaven, MS

18435 42nd Ave. S., SeaTac Washington

1528 N Vermont 2nd Flr, Hollywood CA.

Joshua
    Participant

Many of the family members that have loved ones in the WMS have no idea where their loved ones go. This post has no insinuation in it reguarding what to do at these locations. Unlike legitimate groups, cults try to stay hidden for as long as they can. We are bringing them out into the light of day. No more hiding! For a group that claims to have so much love this should never have been an issue. With a couple of these locations that I now know of I intend on visiting them and handing out free water. I hope no one sees this as being or insinuating violence or hate. If you are going to visit one of these places be creative with your kindness and very slow to anger. Most of these people are honest people trying to find the truth. What they have been indoctrinated with is something else. They think this is what love is supposed to be but if they don't see real acts of love from us then where are they going to continue to look? Like all of the post on this website, use this information for good. Emil, I hope this helps put your mind at ease and also encourages you to take some kind hearted action where you're at. Good luck!

emil
    Participant

Joshua, MM and others here. I have no doubt in my mind that you guys have the best of intentions while compiling this info. More power to you.

What I would not like is for there to be some incident at one of the places followed by some finger-pointing to this site. I may be totally wrong here because I do not know the legal implication of such a thing in your country.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That could happen anyway. There are many Zions that are not yet listed here but still many people come to this site. Hypothetically speaking, if there's a Zion somewhere that's not listen and someone sets the church on fire because they learned of all the lies revealed here, a finger could be pointed to this site. I understand your worry but at the same time there's no need to worry. Like I said, the Judge would be able to see that no one used this site to plan the violence.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Just some FYI but some of the places are house churches. Id be careful in that end.

Definitely illegal to publish someone's address without their permission. That's what "anonymous" is planning to do…..

Simon
    Participant

pretty sure its legal to provide church addresses, not sure I would even believe personal addresses are 100% protected

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It's not illegal to publish personal information that's already been published. Like I said, you can find their churches on Google maps by simply searching for the church. You cannot, however, find my address on google maps by searching my name because I never published it. Personal home addresses, SSNs, banking information, etc. are protected because it violates one's privacy. If I get any unwanted attention because you published my address without my permittion I can sue you and will more than likely win the suit. Google it. Plenty of people have sued and won for that reason.

That's why YT took down one of my videos because I was violating someone's privacy.. Idk how but apparently I was.

Simon
    Participant

Not sure I believe it is ACTUAL law, but either way I don't think church property can qualify as personal home addresses.

MountainMom
    Participant

Is there an address for a church in Kansas?  I know there is one there as they are recruiting on campuses.  But I haven't seen an address listed.

Disturbed
    Participant

It’s probably a house church. If you can get the address you can report it to your local zoning office since it’s not legal. This church has a history of trying to get around local zoning laws. They will continue to open illegal locations as often as they can til they get caught. They just relocate to another illegal location.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.