THE WMS's WEBSITE DISPUTING US.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I just spent a half hour looking at different parts of their website. Once again it seems that this cult stepped into the stuff they are shoveling. Every dispute that I read has massive holes in it. As I have posted before, this cult needs to fold up their tents, stop deceiving people, and disappear off of the face of the planet. Why does this group continue to give us exactly what we need to prove them wrong? Clearly they are a false church. WMS members, please use the brain God (The One True God!) gave you and see the misconceptions that are being taught to you for the lies that they are. Realize the truth for the truth will set you free. The Love of God is not conditional but the love of the group (cult) is. Want proof? Give this group a difficult question for them to answer. Especially on that you’ve asked before that never got answered or that you were ridiculed for. Then leave for a few months. Will you be loved? Will you still have your so called friends that supposedly love you? Will they be excited to have you back? Will they help you when you’re having trouble?

Test every spirit! Don’t take anyone’s word or teaching as absolute! Do your own independent research outside of the group. May God help you find the truth that is not located inside of the cult.

Joshua
    Participant

Just another bump for those of you that are newer to the forum.

Smurf
    Participant

Here are the more recent wms sites:

https://www.crc.ac:448/

http://www.thetruewmscog.com

Joshua
    Participant

Yes, I have tried to post things on these websites also. Like always my post have been deleted. It's called information control and it is a very common practice for cults. The WMSCOG doesn't want to be considered a cult perhaps it needs to stop acting like one. Food for thought.

Viewing 3 replies - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.