Seige Mentality

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by plzreadtheprophecies on The Seige Mentality and has been moved here for further discussion:

"Look at how he writes that "Satan has deceived all people around the world""

But, that -is- a true statement.

Rev 13:8 "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast"

justasitis
    Participant

These kind of comments do not help communication, nor have they anything to do with wmscog! 

WMS brother
    Participant

"Rev 13:8 "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast""

That one's from me.

"How do Jews or Ishmaelites worship a beast"

There are a variety of ways, thats actually the -entire- point of the verses (see also Daniel, and concerning the "lawless one")

The beast is not some iconic dracula anti-christ thats going to turn everyone into devil worshippers with sex drugs and rock and roll…

Actually…

The entire "reign" of the beast includes changing the set times and laws, and ruling over the people of God. It includes making them violate the new covenant, making them bow before Tammuz from the Portico to the Altar. Deny the Christ, Deny the second coming Christ. All of theese things are the work of the beast, and the work of Satan. Who is in fact the enemy, who is in fact trying to kill you.

It includes christmas, which is the birthday of sun gods, and all kinds of things.

BUT…

More importantly, it is definitively written, in the bible, that the -entire- world, every last man woman and child, worships the beast.

There are many machinations which achieve that goal for the beast. Rev 13:8 just spells it out in laymens terms.

Now…

I really don't like to use language like that to get the point across, but Christians, who are earnest about finding the truth in God, must realize that the entire world is being controlled by the evil one, and a majority of all information they every recieve is actually false.

So yeah, we have a siege mentality, because we actually are under siege.

Thats what the words of the bible spell out, if your a Christian.

WMS brother
    Participant

"How do Jews or Ishmaelites worship a beast or the idea of the beast?"

#0 Because God said so, word for word. In both the old AND new testaments.

#1 By not worshipping God, who came as Christ according to their own old testament. This simple act is considered Satanic in the bible.

#2 By "man made" holidays which are actually the institutions of the beast to lead people astray from God and towards Satan. There is a saying "pick your rabbi". How many different denominations of Judaism are there? And how many disagreeing rabbis within them?

I would have to study judaism more in detail to figure out exactly where they begin to emulate pagan stuff. But the crux of the point is that they've been lead astray from Christianity, and the end result of all people is worshipping the beast.

Simon
    Participant

Yes ignore Hasidic and Karaism`

Simon
    Participant

Hasidic is not Orthodox and Karaism is more Jewish than anyone who believes the Talmud is written by someone with an obedient Jewish bone in their body.

Simon
    Participant

No I was raised Jewish and was explained more than once that Hasidic are not Orthodox but what is also called ultra-orthodox.

There is no oral law God said do not add to what I have commanded you

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Hasidic and orthodox are one in the same.

You better go tell that to rodef Shalom Synagogue in San Rafael California and the JCC Summer Camp staff next door then.

(assuming its the same Rabbanim and so on)

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

No I was raised Jewish and was explained more than once that Hasidic are not Orthodox but what is also called ultra-orthodox.

There is no oral law God said do not add to what I have commanded you

But how do we know the G-d did not command an oral law to be written in our hearts and our minds. Do we not today debate laws that are written?

in our hearts is not oral. Furthermore Oral law from God if it existed would not contradict Torah (nonsense such as "we do not listen to heaven" and "you must incline to the majority") or be meaningless nonsense like how to put on your shoes.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I went an ultra conservative synagogue (almost hasidic) and I can tell you that they are considered one and the same.

Well I went to a reform one and we had a conservative and an orthodox and when I asked about a hasidic one they said there was none.

I just googled it Orthodox isn't a type it is MANY types including Modern Orthodox Judaism, Haredi Judaism, and Hasidic Judaism.

KF
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted by plzreadtheprophecies on The Seige Mentality and has been moved here for further discussion:

"Look at how he writes that "Satan has deceived all people around the world""

But, that -is- a true statement.

Rev 13:8 "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast"

what are you talking about, obviously the bible was written before that book and comon sense tells us that he copied from the bible from Revelation 13:8, so why are you so amazed, there is nothing new under the sun.  Yes it is a true written statement because God said so and not because someone copycat.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.