7 Thunders

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on The 7 Thunders Secret – The Two Stone Tablets and has been moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

In response to your arguement:

In, 2 Sam, Job, & Ps, it says it thundered. However, in Rev, it says it sounded like thunder. All the verses you described "proving" when God speaks it thunders are different from the verses in Rev. To thunder & to sound like thunder is different. If I were to say that lightening hit earth with a bright flash. Then say that someone flashed a light in my face like lightening, I am not saying that lightening flashed in my face. But comparing the experience of seeing lightening to having a light shown in my face. As I understand it, when God spoke, it thundered according to 2 Sam, Job, & Ps. When other’s spoke, it sounded like thunder but was not thunder itself according to Rev. So, from a nuetral standpoint, not defending or offending the WMSCOG, I don’t see your point. Rev 10 must be God speaking because it wasn’t like thunder but thunder itself.

In Ex 34:27, God said, "Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a cov’t with you & with Israel." As it was taught to me & wasn’t fully explained in the article, the cov’t (the 10 Commandments) were made in accordance with "these words." But what were the words God spoke? They were the Feast of God. He describes them in verses 18 & 22. They are the 3 times God’s people appear before Him (Ex 34:23, Dt 16:16)

I have read, for the 1st time, Dt 5:1-33. As I understand it, Moses began speaking about the 1st time they received the 10 Commandments. Dt 5:5, Moses explained that because they were afraid, they asked Moses to speak to God for them or they would die (Dt 5:24-27, Ex 20:18-19). So, my questions are: In Dt 5, is Moses just recalling what happened the 1st time he went up the mountain? If not, where is the Scripture to confirm? When were the Feast given to the Isrealites for the 1st time? I’m asking because if the Feasts were given when Moses got the 10 Commandments the 1st time, then the 2nd set would also have the Feast written on them according to Dt 10:4. These are serious questions I have. I am not defending the WMSCOG but shedding more light on what was said during my studies, how I understand them, & how I understand what you’re saying.

Storm
    Participant

every location has something different, or is taught something different,  I believe one of them from the other side mentioned something like that, about not every zion teaching the same, which should not be the case, if they are all in the same church following the same god.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Storm wrote:

every location has something different, or is taught something different,  I believe one of them from the other side mentioned something like that, about not every zion teaching the same, which should not be the case, if they are all in the same church following the same god.

For the most part they follow the same biblical teaching. However, the general rule of the church changes from Zion to Zion. For example, Reseda didn't like much association outside of church between members. Guys don't talk much to women and vice versa, though a male leader can often do a one on one study with a female member. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Why don't you all listen to hal about this one, he knows better about it than all you would.  So hal what was written on the stone tablets, where the words written front and back?  Were the feasts also written on them?

Simon
    Participant

Lol appealing to Hal?

Simon
    Participant

Hewill just go back to the you reject Jesus you don’t know anything argument

Viewing 5 replies - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.