Cyrus and the bird of prey

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Also, have any of you guys heard the WMSCOG say that a prophecy can be fulfilled more than once? I feel like I'm the only one. And if it's true, what Scripture supports this idea? If not, then when Cyrus fulfilled the prophecy that's the end of it. There is no spiritual King Cyrus.

wmscog isn't the only one who says this, the problem is the verse cannot be about God in the flesh because it explicitly calls him someone who does not recognize God yet Christ surely would

Are you saying that you were told as a member of the WMSCOG that prophecy can be fulfilled more than once?

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

John wept and wept because you people could not open the scroll or understand it

Perhaps he wept because of 1 John 2:22 – Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

You are not worthy to understand, only God has the power to teach, so far all I have ever seen is different gospels in different denominations.

Many of them say "oh revelations is a sealed scroll, I cannot read it"

Yet the Root of David can and has.

The Root of David is Jesus and Him alone. The problem of different denominations is not different gospels but different interpretations. Yours is radically different. The scroll will remain sealed till the end times, of which many precursor signs are yet pending.

Everything that was written in the Old Testament is a shadow of things that must happen again, but not again in the physical and literal sense, again in the spiritual way. Some things are fulfilled all at once, such as with Jesus fulfilling all the rules for sacrifices.

Other things are spread out.

Go to church and learn the study if you are interested, you speculation only breeds ignorance.

Speaking for myself, I definitely do not want to speculate. That is why I ask you guys questions first. My comments are largely based on what members have told me. So sue me.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

John wept and wept because you people could not open the scroll or understand it

Perhaps he wept because of 1 John 2:22 – Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

You are not worthy to understand, only God has the power to teach, so far all I have ever seen is different gospels in different denominations.

Many of them say "oh revelations is a sealed scroll, I cannot read it"

Yet the Root of David can and has.

The Root of David is Jesus and Him alone. The problem of different denominations is not different gospels but different interpretations. Yours is radically different. The scroll will remain sealed till the end times, of which many precursor signs are yet pending.

Everything that was written in the Old Testament is a shadow of things that must happen again, but not again in the physical and literal sense, again in the spiritual way. Some things are fulfilled all at once, such as with Jesus fulfilling all the rules for sacrifices.

Go to church and learn the study if you are interested, you speculation only breeds ignorance.

Speaking for myself, I definitely do not want to speculate. That is why I ask you guys questions first. My comments are largely based on what members have told me. So sue me.

Simon
    Participant

Emil: “so sue me”

They try everyone else

Simon
    Participant

Emil: “so sue me”

They try everyone else

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Emil: "so sue me"

They try everyone else

Oh…. there is certainly a lot of that going around now. Wow! What-a-god.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They try everyone else

Oh…. there is certainly a lot of that going around now. Wow! What-a-god.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They try everyone else

Are you going to ignore my question?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They try everyone else

Are you going to ignore my question?

Simon
    Participant

Ive read it in ahns books and been told it when discussing prophacy in most other contexts too

Simon
    Participant

Ive read it in ahns books and been told it when discussing prophacy in most other contexts too

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Thank you. So, if you read it in the books then there must've been a bible verse to back this up, right?

Does anyone know where in the bible it suggests that a prophecy can be fulfilled more than once?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Thank you. So, if you read it in the books then there must've been a bible verse to back this up, right?

Does anyone know where in the bible it suggests that a prophecy can be fulfilled more than once?

Disturbed
    Participant

Green book I think…let me check

Disturbed
    Participant

Green book I think…let me check

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

According to the Pastor I spoke to today, simply being told by someone, member or not, can't be counted. You need evidence or proof so it's good that you're asking questions.

Unrelated topic but related example:

I told him that Daniel Lee lied on the IRS form. He asked how do you know. I said someone told me and before I could finish my sentence he said, "Someone told you.." Then I explained that if no one had told me I wouldn't have researched it but someone did tell me so I researched it and saw the exact place where Daniel lied.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

According to the Pastor I spoke to today, simply being told by someone, member or not, can't be counted. You need evidence or proof so it's good that you're asking questions.

Unrelated topic but related example:

I told him that Daniel Lee lied on the IRS form. He asked how do you know. I said someone told me and before I could finish my sentence he said, "Someone told you.." Then I explained that if no one had told me I wouldn't have researched it but someone did tell me so I researched it and saw the exact place where Daniel lied.

Disturbed
    Participant

Chapter 9…Eccl 1:9-10 and Eccl 3:15

Disturbed
    Participant

Chapter 9…Eccl 1:9-10 and Eccl 3:15

Disturbed
    Participant

A pastor in WMSCOG?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.