Please pray for me. (Only to the one true God please.)

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Please don't use this post to make your case for or against Jesus. Thank you for understanding.

At this time of the year my family and I run a charity that reaches out to families in need. Many of the stories that these families have and the stuff they have gone through simply tear your gutts out. We reach out to these families in love and expect nothing in return. There are no strings attached and no expectations. Every year there are two things that I expect to happen when we are trying to do the will of God. 1) We will witness miracles. 2)We will be attacked by evil forces. Both of these things take a very emotional toll on all of us. Every year we have over 100 people who volunteer in this effort and every single one of them feel this emotional toll. After our season of charity we host a gathering for all of the people who volunteer. This is a great time of sharing. This is where we get to hear about the miracles and trials others experienced. This is how I know that they share in this emotional toll. Please pray that we are able to stay the course and finish strong. This year we have been hit financially and emotionally (attacked) however, out health as a group overall has improved and a major answer to prayer has materialized (miracles). We are truly blessed but we truly need your support. Thank you all of you, Joshua. Let's keep leading people out of Egypt and into the promised land.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I'll pray for you Joshua and your family. May God give you more blessings and keep you strong in the face of advesaries. ^__^

Joshua
    Participant

Well folks, we have been attacked and miracles are happening. The group of volunteers and prayer warriors that we have is unlike anything we've seen in years past. This Friday and Saturday we will reach out to 110 families with the love of Jesus Christ. I still desire that we finish strong and we still have a lot of work to do. For those of you that have been praying for us I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I believe that without prayer we would be facing much bigger obstacles for a much longer time. Angels have been sent to guard and protect us and at times I'm sure that I feel them around all of us. As we continue to do Gods work we continue to see his hand in this. Thank you for being a part of this and let's keep fighting to free people from the bondage of mind control. Keep praying for rain but make sure you are preparing your fields to receive it. We have a lot of work to do. Let's do it with a joyful heart and in the name of the one true God.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.