Interesting fact about Ang Sahng Hong

• Creator
    Topic
    saidai
    Participant

Hey guys, recently I was going through Wikipedia to know more about the false second coming christ and found something really interesting that I felt the urge to share. Here goes..

In 2011 a protocol from the Seventh-day Adventist Church was discovered, stating Ahn was baptised when he was 36 years old on 9 October 1954 by a Pastor Gim Seo-gyeong. The investigation by The International Korean Christian Coalition against Heresy showed, that while Pastor Gim could be confirmed, no Pastor Lee Myeong-deok was with the church in 1948, reducing the length of the ministry of Ahn from 36 years to 30 years and 4 months.

This is just one of them. More to come.

unknown
    Participant

This is already well known amongst the people in this forum, but thanks for sharing! Smile

MountainMom
    Participant

Good reminder, though, and new people might not have seen this.  

saidai
    Participant

Showed that to my gf. No response from her

MountainMom
    Participant

saidai wrote:

Showed that to my gf. No response from her

Of course not.  She has to take it to her overseers, and they will spin it.  I quoted Wikipedia to my son early on in his involvement and he said, "And you believe Wikipedia?!!!!"  A while later, he was quoting Wikipedia to back up claims by his church, LOL!  It doesn't depend on the source or the information you present to them, it depends on what their overseers tell them to believe.  The spin.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

That's an interesting fact Saidal. I never heard that one actually. I'm really not surprised. When I was in Korea, we visited one of their huge buildings they call Zion, and I was told that Ahn was baptized there. I looked around for a seventh day adventist church in the area, I didn't see one. I knew we were given one of those white lies.

What is true in the wmscog anyways? 

Joshua
    Participant

saidai wrote:

Hey guys, recently I was going through Wikipedia to know more about the false second coming christ and found something really interesting that I felt the urge to share. Here goes..

In 2011 a protocol from the Seventh-day Adventist Church was discovered, stating Ahn was baptised when he was 36 years old on 9 October 1954 by a Pastor Gim Seo-gyeong. The investigation by The International Korean Christian Coalition against Heresy showed, that while Pastor Gim could be confirmed, no Pastor Lee Myeong-deok was with the church in 1948, reducing the length of the ministry of Ahn from 36 years to 30 years and 4 months.

This is just one of them. More to come.

I have not heard of this one before. Although I would like it to be true I think we need to do some further fact checking on this one before we try to quote it as fact. If someone is really good at researching please step up. I used to do a fair amount of this however my time has become very constrained over the past few years.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.