When is enough enough?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When is enough enough?  How long do children have to kiss their childhood goodbye?  If only parents could see what they are doing to their children.  ๐Ÿ™

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I can not imagine my child being in there. Ill never forget Steve Hassan saying that in his intervention his Dad said to him would you want your child in this? It made Steve open his eyes and look outside the box. If you watch the youtube video on his intervention you will know what Im talking about. My point being I wish the members would step outside their little us vs them scenario and realize what they are doing to their loved ones. They really dont know. My husband doesnt understand what the big deal is???!! Something needs to be done. The wms claims freedom of speech/freedom of religion blah blah but all at the expense of broken families and marriages and not to mention these people are doing what their doing to get to Heaven. I feel like there is no end in sight. Your normal reaction is to yell and tell your loved one they are in a cult but you cant bc it pushes them away. Its almost like you need a professional to deal w the situation. I have no idea what to do and have been trying to do my best the last 9 yrs and nada. There needs to be help out there and fast. People need to know cults exist and its not just something you see in a movie.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.