Are churches suppose to be welcoming?

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow, makes you think they're paranoid.  When I visited one of their churches I was struck by not only the cameras outside, but the ones inside.  They were directed at the parishioners in the main lobby.  I wondered if they had to be on their best behavior for the cameras or because they were in church.  Big brother really IS watching. 

WarriorQueen
    Participant

I’ve never noticed cameras inside but outside there is seriously like 15.. supposedly because they have been vandalized before.. but they had a few out before that too! sad..

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I was wrong, my old Zion doesn't have 15 cameras. They have 18 outside. These people are about appearances but all these cameras make the building look like there's shady stuff going on inside. This Zion is the only building in the whole neighborhood that has all these crazy cameras. They just need to setup a chain link fence and the church will look like a prison.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Google has more addresses now than they did a year.  Are they slacking in their effort to hide or are they trying to appear more mainstream?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.