Fathers Bday = Christmas/ Mothers Bday= Halloween

• Creator
    Topic
    AbbaFather07
    Participant

When did the old members use to celebrate birthdays? And what do they do when they celebrate…for Mothers bday bring candy to church and Fathers Bday decorate and tree and give out presents. They are doing the same exact thing us Pagans are doing…it literally is blowing my mind.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Maybe I should have worded my post differently. It was more of a question. Just recently I heard about members celebrating Fathers bday around Christmas and Mothers around Halloween. What do they do to celebrate? And also if they dont have Fathers exact bday then why did they pick Christmas time.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I forget! But that's probably a good thing…

I think it's just an extra worship service added into the mix. There is probably a new video from head office that is watched. They should totally have candy and presents. That's a great idea. 

Othniel
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

I forget! But that's probably a good thing…

I think it's just an extra worship service added into the mix. There is probably a new video from head office that is watched.

That is what I recall… as for when it is celebrated it rotates with the chinese calendar date of their births  (I dont know why they don't use the Biblical Calendar for it (or at least pretend like they pretend to with the feasts)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.