In the Afterlife We Become Creators?? – What Do You Know About This Teaching?

• Creator
    Topic
    SteveM
    Participant

I have now learned of this (secret?) teaching from two ex-members and two current members that I ran into. Supposedly they teach that those who go to heaven will all become “creators” who can create planets and people. Do we actually become “gods”? (I was told that we could only become “children of God.”) I would like as much info as possible on this one. From what I know it never has made it into print or even into English. I heard that “Mother” had taught this crazy teaching only in Korean. I heard that only the more committed members learn of this one. Which verses do they use to prove this nutty idea? Does anyone have a print or audio source on this? What else can these children of God create? When was this teaching introduced and is it still taught? Please share any other related interesting details about what you have learned in this thread.

Joshua
    Participant

Hi SteveM, I have heard about this several different times. Everytime the individuals left this group. They looked back at all of the things they were taught and wondered how they could have believed in the things that they were taught. Just speaking for myself here I would never want to become a creator of worlds and/or universes. I have a hard enough time dealing with the things God puts in my life as is. In order to control many lives, planets, universes, I believe that I would find myself in a major form of depression. Who wants that!?! My God is one of Love and Caring. I plan on spending time with Him when I pass.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have heard of this too, and it surprised me.  It isn't widely talked about, so I agree that it is probably only taught to upper level members.  Was it Brian Taylor who mentioned this before?  I don't remember for sure.  Anyway, I hope he weighs in here if he heard that teaching.  I know someone did mention it before, and I was pretty shocked that the members were told they would inherit universes or planets or something like that if they remained "faithful to the end."  That's a lot like some Scientology teachings, I hear.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Sounds like mormonism where they think God lives on a planet called Kolob. Its so ridiculous. The problem with all these teachings is they will not come to fruition till after we die. So no one really knows what will happen. I mean us sane people know but cults can teach whatever they want bc it mostly happens when we are gone. Thats why religion and cults are so successful.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

Sounds like mormonism where they think God lives on a planet called Kolob. Its so ridiculous. The problem with all these teachings is they will not come to fruition till after we die. So no one really knows what will happen. I mean us sane people know but cults can teach whatever they want bc it mostly happens when we are gone. Thats why religion and cults are so successful.

Exactly AbbaFather! All religions (including cults) "bank" on people believing that their "reward" for being a follower will come after they die. They are successful because people so desperately want to believe that they won't really die – that they will live on. Religions have free reign with this beause dead people can't sue for bogus promises!

blake
    Participant

I have heard this, yes they will be creating mountains, lands, people. it's so ridiculous. No matter how much you try to explain to them, they always will be in denial!

I'm so glad to find this forum, words can't explain the pain I have gone through the last couple of years. All I can say is god is watching and he will answer to our prayers one day.

Stay strong everyone!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Can you think about this teaching

Right away

Always be on your best behaviour

Zena is the princess warrior

Y…

jw03550
    Participant

The mormons might sue.  This is practically right from the Mormon playbook, and the planet

<h1 class=”firstHeading” id=”firstHeading” lang=”en”>

Kolob

Blacks could not have the priesthood (be a god in the afterlife) for many decades.  Donnie and Marie are on YouTube somewhere under media pressure about this (former) policy.  But the Mormons have lots of black people in their church today.  No one cares about previous racism so long as the carrot is in front of their nose and those that talk critical of the church are ignored.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.