All these ads……….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is up with all these ads and sports items?  Does the WMSCOG have nothing better to do than try to deter us from exposing them?  Maybe trying to help each other deal with, IMO, their crap?  Give it up spies!!!!!!!!!!!!  Karma will eventually get you!

MountainMom
    Participant

It is what the cult does to sabotage the site every once in a while.  Flood it with nonsense words so that people who come here think it's not read-worthy.  It's obviously them because none of the ads make any sense.  Just computer generated gibberish. 

On the very bright side, if they keep doing this, it means this site is really helping people understand what the WMS is all about.  No one would join if they knew the truth about it.  So keep posting everyone!  You are helping people so much!

Joshua
    Participant

Not to mention that everytime this website gets a hit our rating in the search engines goes up making this website the most popular search when anyone goes looking for information. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Spam ads…. Shame, shame. I’m back!

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Based on my professional experience, I have some good insight into this "spamming." It is probably NOT the WMSCOG people and here is why. When a product wants to get highter rankings on search engines, they find websites where they can post their product "search words" and load that forum.  Google, etc. reconizes these words used with their product and the product bumps up higher in the rankings on the search engines.  That is why it is nonsense because they are planting the words to be associated with their product.  All websites that have a "posting" experience fights the same trash. Usually company websites are monitored both electronically and manually so the questionable posts are pulled down before they make it to the live feed.  Not that I want to defend the WMS but honestly, it is probably not them.

MountainMom
    Participant

That's good to know, Ms. Freedom, because I always get so annoyed with  the Wms about this.  If it's not them, then ok.  I'm not so annoyed.

genny
    Participant

I agree, Ms Freedom. I don't believe the ads are wmscog. They are other people trying to boost their search ranking. I've read that rankings are based on links to your website, which is why these ads are filled with links.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.