All lies? Whaaaa

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorQueen
    Participant

What is it that members are taught to keep them away from these sites and ex members?

How do they justify it as being all lies? What do y’all have to gain from telling lies? Seriously? I’ll never get it And I really wish I did..

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Also have you noticed that the way the members word things on their YT videos and web sites. Sometimes you cant tell if they are members or ex members. They will word it like wmscog cult and why we arent…its so deceptive and misleading. For example they are trying to control everyone and everything. Even if a current member tried to look at something they werent supposed to like a video that says wmscog cult it would be the members video. Forgive me if I dont make sense but I hope you understand what Im saying. Its very Demonic and Satanic if you ask me. The other day my husband said thats why God gave us free will. I dont even know what to say to him bc if I bring up cult it starts a fight. He can see other “cults” but not the one he is in.

saidai
    Participant

Sorry to hear that your husband is also thoroughly brainwashed by them.. I have similar issues with my gf. Whenever we bring up this topic we will end up arguing badly. In their eyes every other church are cult and whatever they believe is the truth. When they can’t answer a question they will quickly jump to some random chapter in the Bible to show. I can totally relate to what u r going thru. I want to start an active group to expose the world mission society church of God. The lies that they impose is a great threat to humanity. Those who are in cog do not realise they are the one who are being deceived rather than us being deceived. I recently saw a video posted online on a Korean cult leader being caught of bribing the government to cover up their bull shit story and I hope one day we can expose this zhang gil jah too. Just go to her weloveu web page and take a nice look at the CHAIRWOMAN of Weloveu foundation and tell me that she is GOD. Are people for real?

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Thank you! The fact that their Mother God is on a web site of a business. It literally blows my mind. I live in New Orleans. I really wish there was a support group. I would die if I could actually meet up and chat with someone in person…someone who can relate to this awful mind game bc that is what it is…the frustrating part is that the cult members dont put themselves in the other persons shoes for a second if they did they would take a step back bc its really doing some damage to their loved ones. I put myself in my husbands shoes all the time and that is why I have changed some of my behavior. I used to be very mean but all it did was push him away. I would love to bring all this evidence up but when we talk religion it causes an argument. I usually end up saying are you seriously this dumb. Im trying to gather everything up and maybe write it down or approach like a thesis in college lol I’m just waiting for the right time.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Bump

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saidai………There are more people on this website than you can imagine that would join your active group to expose these (IMO) frauds, myself included!  

MountainMom
    Participant

I'll help in any way I can, Sadai.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They are just making money and deceiving.

saidai
    Participant

Hey guys pm me your contact number with country code I’ll add u guys in my WhatsApp group. I’m trying to gather as many people as I can in that way it’ll be easier to discuss

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Ill help. I have whatsapp!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.