WHAT AHNSAHNGHONG WROTE "Jesus' wife is not Mother" forbidden text and why it'

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

This is a last resort…i am forced to use their own founder’s text though i believe he’s the #1 false prophet. They trust Sahng…ok… Then WMS members, believe what Sahng actually wrote. In the forbidden book about the woman’s veil, the new Jerusalem and the bride which Sahng published… (The reason you are not allowed to read it is because it says Gil is not God or Mother-sahng wrote the wife of Jesus was NOT spiritual Sarah (Jerusalem) or Mother. To preface-no, don’t believe something because a false prophet says it (there is no bigger false prophet than ahnsahnghong, and he also didn’t prove this-he simply said it). Sahng wrote in that veil book “spiritual Sarah cannot be both the spiritual mother and wife of Jesus.” He also wrote in the book “spiritual Sarah IS the spiritual Mother of Jesus.” Sahng emphatically said Isaac was Jesus Christ, the seed referred to in Galatians. I’ll admit Isaac was Jesus-I’m pretty sure about it. (Other churches say Isaac was Jesus also). This is to get WMS members out only. (Please don’t believe something because a false prophet said it). But WMS members-Gil will not let you read that veil book because it explicitly says Jesus’ wife is not God or Mother. Sahng directly said “the idea of Jerusalem, spiritual Sarah being both the wife of Jesus and the Mother of Jesus is scandalous/absurd,” but Sahng did say “spiritual Sarah is the spiritual Mother of Jesus Christ (Isaac).” Final resort: Sahng wrote about it in the Law of Moses, law of Christ book too… Describing it as “the woman in revelation 12 who bore the child snatched up to God’s throne will bear the remnant in the last days.” Sahng then said “as Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, so will the remnant be born of the Holy Spirit.” Sahng interpreted the child snatched up to God’s throne as being Jesus in the same passage… For the rest of the world: don’t believe what a false prophet says-sahng wrote there was no Father-he was athiest-don’t listen to him. For WMS members-if you’re gonna trust one of them, trust Sahng not Gil. (However i have told you over and over that ahnsahnghong was the Antichrist not the true Christ. Ahnsahnghong was not Jesus Christ-ahnsahnghong was the #1 false prophet. However members-go ahead and believe Sahng over Gil. Believe what he wrote! Sahng said Jesus’ wife is not Mother or God. That is true! Even if Jesus had a wife, she is not Mother or God! Pick the lesser of the 2 evils-you can’t believe in Gil without believing in sahng. Then believe what Sahng wrote! Sahng wrote “Jesus’ wife cannot be God or Mother.” You need to understand Sahng was sent to earth to trick Joo and Gil into revealing themselves as false prophets. Yeah sahng took the wedding picture with Zahng Gil Jah. He also made sure to write “Gil is not Mother or God.” Gil won’t let you read this book because if you studied it, then you would know she’s lying. Zahng Gil Jah really WANTS to be God-she WANTS to be worshipped and idolized. I repeat-don’t trust ahnsahnghong, he was the biggest FALSE prophet and liar to walk the planet… However WMS members-see that Zahng Gil Jah is lying and get out of WMS!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon sounds like he’s ranting and venting. There’s no point keeping all the tension bottled up. Some of these “pathways” need to be re-routed. Satan did not come in 1914. He was already here since the beginning of creation for example.

I hope you feel better getting it all out Anon. Then you can be calm, and cool like me.

@Mountain mom: Mikey mayor? Lol. Mayor and Mike are the Bros I hang with btw. I’ll be stuck in central with Mayor and Mike tomorrow. They want to go shopping and get new shoes. They are my crew. Lol.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Untouchable: hahaha. So Grandma for prez then? Maybe she’ll run a tight ship.

Joshua
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t mean to turn this into a political post. That being said I’m going to make my view of things a little clearer. My friend Brian stated that he’s for Johnson and if I honestly thought that he had enough pull in Washington DC to get things done I would rather vote for him. As far as guns go, it’s been proven repeatedly over the years and on several continents that when guns are taken away from the population crime goes up. For an example of this you only need to look at Chicago. They have some of the highest, and hardest gun control laws followed by one of the worst crime rates. Constitutionally, our second amendment was designed to give us the right and ability to protect ourselves and others. It also gives us the right to stand up to the government if needs be. I have no intention of doing either of these things however, I will keep my guns for the off chance that I may have to defend myself or others. I will even defend those folks that don’t like guns unless they tell me not to. I will respect their wishes. As I choose to respect others wishes I expected my wishes to be respected as well. Guns are not the problem, people’s lack of respect and the lack of respect for life is! This is the only time I will post about this unless I start really getting a lot of flak and disrespected.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I don’t mind changing the topic and discussing something else for a change.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Lets address the question Travis posted. I personally, can prove it through testimony. Before we get there, Are you a current member? And please, a “Yes or No” answer. There have been members in thr forum, wether sent by leadership, or they came on their own..I personally think they are only here because of Doubts, or Stirring confrintation.

When I was a member, I never understood the church Logic of being Sooo defensive toward the Worlds perception. The truth, should be solid. Im reading a book called, “No more Mr. Nice Guy”. The author makes a valid point (even though its a relationshio book) that surpressing one’s thoughts and feelings, forces a person into a position of lying, deceitfulness, etc. I remember members feeling hurt by something the Overseer did and just ignoring it, saying “Thats who mother sent”. Or, when 2012 NOT being the end….many of us pretending that all the references about it coming were just a mistake. Back to the book reference. Hiding things, causes repression and other issues, because WMS are reaching for a level of perfection, that is NEVER clearly defined, no obtainable.

No member, past or present can say they have “ever” felt they were reaching the mark, or were going to heaven. Period. We were always kept reaching for a mark thats unobtainable. If it were simply about the feasts, sabbath…I would have been Good. I probably missed 3-4 services in 4 years , lol. But,even when there it was “You have to have the right mind”, and “Your not worshipping in Spirit and Truth if your thinking about anything other than Father & Mother”. Thats beyond unrealistic. My mother is a widow. So if she came accross my mind, or Im concerned for her on Saturday, Im sinning? No.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Cont….Wms has a skewed view of even its own ability to reference the nature of God. Jesus was able to operate with his emotions. He wept for his friend Lazarus etc. Some things should not be repressed etc. While at WMS, there was a member who’s mother died. The mother had gottenr baptized, but never kept services. The member didn’t go to her Moms funeral….I will let that sit in. My aunt passed while I was there. I went to the funeral. Im sure nobody understood. One of my Frat brothers died. I went. Maybe thats when I began to see it more clearly.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Do you remember what Kim, the chief pastor of the wmscog said about how one thought can stop you from going to heaven? I can’t remember the exact words he used to express that.

He believed just one thought can stop you from being saved.

Also, by repressing your feelings and acting deceitfully by making appearances continually, are you not just making yourself subject to the control of the church? And by being completely controlled by someone in church leadership, are you not just causing yourself to be mentally, emotionally, and spiritually unhealthy? With that said, there is still a place and time to express yourself.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I remember that Mayor. Its one thing to be distracted during a worship service…but to spend a WHOLE day, where you are led to believe its wrong to think about ANYTHING other than God….yikes. You can’t worry about your sick baby. You can’t worry about the money you DON’T have to catch a bus home. And if these thoughts consume you, and you break down and speak to your Overseer about your concerns..then it becomes, “Oh..dat different, Mudder know ya heart bredder. She see how much you sacrifice.” These are two conflicting messages that build up, then constantly break down the member

anon7
    Participant

@heinrich THANK YOU. yes that’s what got me out of WMS, even though i didn’t realize wms was a bad church (not God’s church) until AFTER i had been out of wms a few months. Simply i didn’t not believe WMS doctrine (i hadn’t believed it since 2014), and simply i didn’t not believe WMS’s method of salvation (they’re waaay too works based). Also looking at WMS members-they were no where near saved. After i left, i realized WMS members are so arrogant (and not saved) because their leaders joo and Gil are SOOO arrogant (and they are not saved). TY @henry – I remember your posts from months ago

anon7
    Participant

And i swear to you i am NOT Korean. I was born and raised in America-I’m AMERICAN. lololol

anon7
    Participant

I’m for Bernie Sanders or for nobody. Also i made a comment about muslim mosques. They are actually very lenient to the female members (female members are told they don’t have to come to the mosque at all weekly). However they tell their males they have to come to the mosque 5 times a day. At least Wms only makes you come once a day lol. That’s what i meant by “more oppresive than wms” and because they make their females cover their heads all the time (which isn’t even in their text to have to do that). They emphasize ceremonial washing every single day (but Jesus said once you baptize all you have to do is wash your feet once a year, and that’s if taken super literally). But wms is the ultimate oppressive organization with no competitors lol. I’ve gotta stop writing at like 2am-that’s what happens, that stream style writing lol. My view-you never have to go to a church building.

anon7
    Participant

@Untouchable wrote: “No member, past or present can say they have “ever” felt they were reaching the mark, or were going to heaven. Period. We were always kept reaching for a mark thats unobtainable. If it were simply about the feasts, sabbath…I would have been Good. I probably missed 3-4 services in 4 years.” Idk how to quote but that’s what @untouchable wrote. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING!! no one in wms can say they know they’re going to heaven. I never ever missed a worship in wms if it was under my control for several years either… Not 5am worships, not anything… It’s always like “you have to get rid of your arrogance or you won’t go to heaven.” NO GIL AND JOO NEED TO GET RID OF THEIR ARROGANCE. They’re not going to admit Gil is not God but just an arrogant woman. Be careful because i think they were trying to morph into polytheism saying Joo was God the Father. (Maybe @Henry would know-Joo wears a wedding ring, but is he married? The secretory of Wms, very high up seems to be female and her last name is “Kim.”). I wondered if she was Joo’s wife being that she’s so high up. If wms didn’t try to morph into polytheism by now they’re not going to do it probably…

~~

Sahng simply said he was the “light bearer” and there was a female coming after him who was a child in 1955 who was also a “light bearer.” That’s what Sahng wrote in the 7 thunders book. Lucifer was called the “light bearer,” that’s what the name Lucifer means. Sahng basically called himself and Gil “Lucifer.” Lol

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@ Untouchable, sounds like you are saying that being a member is a burden. I understand that some sacrifice is required with any job or church group, but the expectations in this church is too much, 4 services a week plus all the extra meetings and the doctrine that tells you, you won’t make to heaven. You’ll hit a mid life crisis at the end of your 20s.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@anon, I’m with Heinrich. Whatever you need to do to slay the beast, do it.

anon7
    Participant

@brian taylor. I could not be happier than to read your comment. You get it! Whatever it takes. 🙂

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I don’t get it. You say you are “American lololol” but you sound like you are Korean.

But have we answered the previous question? Is the wms a scam, or it is not a scam?

anon7
    Participant

I called you Henry accidently earlier. Idk why. I meant @Heinrich Hochhalter. I figured you would know this stuff based on stuff i read you knew months ago that i remember

anon7
    Participant

WMS IS A SCAM!! can i prove it? …”a Jesus and a Jesus’ wife that don’t believe in God (the Father).” Lol…”a God who doesn’t believe in God.” That’s Ludacris and proven in the thesis lol

anon7
    Participant

How do i sound Korean? Lol… I’m not just an American who was raised with English as a first language… My score on the English part of the ACT was… Almost perfect lol…it was 3 points from perfect. I’m sorry wms did affect me-i was there several years. I even have people who don’t know me ask if i was in a cult because THEY SAY “they can tell i was in a cult.” Yeah being told for years week after week “you’re going to hell if you do ‘a’ ‘b’ or ‘c'” or “you’re going to hell if you don’t do ‘d’ ‘e’ or ‘f'” but no one will clearly define a b c d e or f, but just says “God’s in Korea, She said so,” that takes a toll. I’m not myself anymore, it’ll take time for me to be me again. None the less… I mean I’m still like a skiddish puppy-i had no life for years nor did i have time to have one in wms. I’m still really nice, really funny and… Etc but… It’s hard for me to be myself. I wasn’t around friends for years, i was around wms members who said “i am not your friend, I’m a deaconess,” etc. I mean years of being indoctrinated takes more than months to wear off. I have very high anxiety… I prob sound like them bc that’s what i was around for years…(but i don’t see in my writing where i sound like them so you would have to point it out). I didn’t get to have a life in America like Americans, so my friends i have now say i seem weird to them… But i always only lived in America.

~~

~~

~~

Anyways “can i prove WMS is a scam.” I thought i did.

#1 Jesus said “AT THAT TIME if anyone says to you ‘look here’s the Christ,’ DON’T BELIEVE IT.” In context “at that time” was world war 2. Jesus said “JESUS IS NOT COMING BACK AROUND 1945.” Then Jesus said “but someone is coming around the world war 2 time.” Sahng was too smart-he wasn’t going to find any verses about Jesus coming in 1918/1948, so he literally just used the verses that were about “when satan comes in the flesh,” and said those verses were about Jesus…lol. it’s not funny because over a million people are tricked into believing it. However it was necessary. There were deceivers. (It looks like there were about 7 of them). Sahng Gil and Joo are 3 of them… We can clearly see who “proclaims herself to be God,” Zahng Gil Jah wanted to be worshipped (that is the sin of Lucifer in Isaiah and Ezekiel-“trying to make her throne above God’s”). I mean…ok Greek. “Antichrist,” the word “anti” means like “mirror.” Have you ever looked into a mirror, raised your right hand, then freaked out looking at the mirror where it shows your LEFT hand is raised??! That’s Sahng and wms-it DOES look like the early church in that they do some of the customs it looks like the early church did. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH: “THE BIBLE SAYS SATAN COMES TO EARTH. YES SATAN KNOWS THE EARLY CHURCH TEACHINGS WHEN HE COMES.” I saw wms members comments online about the t.v. show in America called “Lucifer.” The Wms members complained “t.v. makes Lucifer look like some normal nice guy.” … Sahng was waaay nicer than most people… And he did preach things similar to what Jesus said… It’s a mirror..Like an illusion. Wms looks like the early church. … How can you tell the counterfeit from the real? you can’t UNLESS you know the real. Jesus preached “there is God,” Jesus called him “Father.” Wms has to separate between sahng and Gil. Wms spends a LOT of time ingraining into the members “ahnsahnghong and Zahng Gil Jah are one system-you CANNOT believe in sahng without accepting Gil.” Wms drills that. … Read what Sahng wrote…(in the veil book), he made sure to say “Gil is not Mother,” and understand he was tricking the deceivers into revealing themselves. I know… It’s conspiracy esque. Lol. I also still thought Wms was the one true church, a good church until MONTHS after i left there.

~~

… This is rarely known. Besides the one who spoke the “seven thunders” “roared like a roaring lion” which was a description of satan in 1 Peter… Besides that-wms is told “Zahng Gil Jah is the ‘mystery of the seven thunders, the feasts,'” and Sahng told them “the feasts were written on the back of the 10 commandants.” … Sahng did this on purpose-he used a verse which in the Bible it DOESN’T say what the seven thunders spoke. … People don’t usually know this, but there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING written on the back of the 10 commandants tablets (That’s a documented fact). In other words “there’s no such thing as Jesus’ wife/Mother God/Zahng Gil Jah being God JUST AS there was nothing written on the back of the 10 commandments. Sahng must have know this too, that’s why he chose that way to write about Gil as “the mystery of the 7 feasts which were written on the back of the 2 stone tablets.” …i told you even the Jews believed in the feminine side of God (they are way more adamant about it than ever). But you don’t throw away the God who sent Jesus to earth for anyone (Jesus called Him Father-I’ll put more ‘2 not just 1′ verses. “A Jesus’ wife preaching there’s no one Jesus called Father,” … There’s no such thing as that just as there’s no such thing as a “Jesus preaching there’s no God he called Father who sent him to earth.” One is counterfeit, one is real. The real is “there are 2 who testify-Jesus and the God Jesus called Father.” John 8:18. … The counterfeit is “there is only Jesus, no God Jesus called ‘Father’ who sent Jesus to earth.” Jesus said “i did not come on my own accord but the Father sent me.” …wms erased the Father…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You know what’s funny Anon, you say “you obviously don’t endorse wms teachings”, but this whole time you’ve been giving us wms beliefs and doctrine. That is funny. So you have been studying the “female image of God” long before the wms preached to you? Right, uh huh, that’s it.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.