Another Research Organization's Conclusions

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www dot carm dot org/world-mission-society-church-of-god

menglanfen
    Participant

The second Fifa Coins thing is FIFA 06 for iOS should expect three arm buttons that they are offer plus there are actually exclusively not one but two, this affect that is a sprint method isnavailable. With the out of he did this a tremendous suffering a the neck and throat plus makes you seriously switch to the growing recreation. FIFA 06 could once in a while present on the Lifeless Section of FIFA 17 coins your Compel, nonetheless not less than itprogressive around other areas. Finally gals will be available inside of a baseball recreation. Making the affect continue yearter00rific WomenWorld Tumbler obtained for widening a benefit of this online game, this is usually a welcomingly comprehensive progress EApart. The following prepared switch around stride includes next to nothing related to the skills with girl challengers but alternatively a great style and design part, this helps ensure its satisfies come to feel plus play-out otherwise with the mengame.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Wms is losing members.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Makes me smile 🙂

anon7
    Participant

They’re losing members-GOOD! How could anyone stay when 1948 (1918) was when satan was prophesied to come, NOT Jesus-the Antichrist Christ Church comes from the east-and WMS doctrine is totally against the Bible and is atheist doctrine at the same time as being polytheist doctrine. “He is near right at the door,” in Matthew 24 indicated “satan is near right at the door (1948)” /it meant satan was near right at the door (in the womb/born) 1917 when the Balfour declaration was made. What Sahng Joo and Gil said is satanic doctrine-the opposite of the Bible doctrine.

When

Where

How

What

Why

Who

-1948 (1917) at Balfour /fig tree time

-east like persia, the enemy of Gabriel

-disguised as a church

-teachings like the early church

-to make false doctrine to deceive

-SATAN, the Antichrist, the DECEIVER

“He is near right at the door,” indicated Satan had come to earth in the flesh to deceive.

SO ALL WMS MEMBERS NEED TO LEAVE WMSCOG-IT IS SATAN’S CHURCH ON EARTH. (Their doctrine is polytheistic and atheistic-they say there’s no God the Father but only Jesus and they preach more than one God). Those who say there’s no God have been fooled. Those who say there’s more than one God are polytheists.

Sahng preached the opposite of what Jesus peached. Anti means like “mirror” like opposite. Wmscog is the opposite of what God’s church would look like and has the opposite doctrine from the Bible. GET OUT OF WMS!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I saw my overseer the other day walking around a neighbourhood. He looked unhappy like he hates his job. Not only are members leaving the church, people don’t want to follow him to church. The public is getting wise toward this controlling group.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm happy they are leaving in large numbers.  I can only pray for the remaining members.  I watch as the member(s) I know are miserable,skittish and apprehensive about everything.  Then they blame it on PTSD from one of their life's events when in IMO it is WMSCOG creating it.   Praying the members get as wise to this as the public is getting.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.