THIS IS HARDCORE! DISPUTE IT IF YOU CAN! (REBOOTED)

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I am going to dedicate this post to a broader intellectual base. I hope that members of the WMSCOG will read this through to the end.

Let’s start with a broader definition of Necrophilia from Erich Fromm. In Mr. Fromm’s definition necrophilia includes the desire of certain people to control others – to make them controllable, to foster their dependency, to discourage their capacity to think for themselves, to diminish their unpredictability and originality, to keep them in line. The “necrophiliac character type,” tries to avoid the inconveniences of life by transforming others into obedient automatons, robbing them of their humanity. Who is this that desires to kill the humanity of people? What is the force that is present that was created to do this very thing? In a word, “Evil”! Who is the father of all this? Satan.

The WMSCOG is one of the biggest necrophiliacs I have come across in recent years. What’s worse is how much of a narcissistic attitude they have about their perceived superiority. This, as much as anything else, proves how closely they follow Satan. Satan is the truest form of narcissism being that he believes that he is better than everyone and anything else in the entire universe and all of existence.

Jesus had a message for us that contradict what is taught by the WMSCOG and that is, “I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Jesus was not interested in human puppets rather he was interested in the spirit of life. What did Jesus say about Satan, the very spirit of evil? Jesus said, “He was a murderer from the beginning.” Evil has nothing to do with natural death; it’s interested only with unnatural death i.e. murder of the body or spirit.

Something that I’m trying to do here is to get us to be able to identify evil better. When confronted by evil, the wisest and most secure adult will usually experience confusion. Imagine what it must be like for someone who is not secure or perhaps wise. Many people seduced into the WMSCOG or other such cult are emotionally unstable in one way or another. Most people admit to a feeling of loneliness prior to going into these types of groups. These same people also admit to being confused when they are first presented with teachings from the WMSCOG. Add to this the narcissism of these people and you have a group that is unwilling to acknowledge their own faults and failures coupled with the willingness to project their evil onto others. When are we going to start teaching the nations about the built in early warning signs that God has put into each of us?

Therapist M. Scott Peck wrote about an interview with one of his patients. Describing an encounter with an evil person, one woman wrote, “It was as if I had suddenly lost my ability to think.” People influenced by evil deceive others while simultaneously building layers upon layers of self-deception. It’s as if they can’t stop lying and confusing others as well as themselves. Sound familiar to anyone yet? I hope the cult members reading this are waking up to the desperate plight that their lives have become. It is not sin in our lives that makes people evil; it’s the willingness to reflect it on other people and the refusal to acknowledge what they are doing. Another key element to evil is scapegoating. It’s always your fault never theirs. This happens all over the WMSCOG. If it’s not blaming this website of being haters then it’s throwing one of their own under the bus saying, “We never taught that at our Zion.” Evil is always looking for someone else to blame. According to Satan, is he ever wrong? You don’t need to think too hard about the answer to that question. Here’s something that’s really obvious. Satan often times presents himself as an angle of light. He wants to appear nice and good, perfect if you will. What is important to evildoers? They desire to appear good! Image, appearance, outwardness, looks, how many awards and public good works has the WMSCOG participated in so that they would look good? They still cannot stop lying especially when it comes to their P.R. efforts. These lies are in place to deceive others but a higher function is to deceive themselves. Just more layers folks.

God gave us free will and if he had not then we would not have been made in his image and likeness. Could God in fact be God if he did not have free will? Just my opinion but I don’t think that would be possible. Throughout history leaders have always been extremely strong willed. What makes a leader great is his use of his will for good over evil. Jesus will radiates from the Gospels, just as Hitler’s did from Mein Kampf. Jesus will was that of his Father, and Hitler’s that of his own. The major distinction is between “willingness and willfulness.” Evil causes suffering folks. Have you been encouraged to separate from your family and friends? Do you feel a certain amount of animosity towards the people you talk to? Where is your will?

This is the last thought I want to leave you with. Satan’s pride overcomes his intelligence! Don’t let your pride lead you! There’s enough of that over at the WMS in Korea.  

anon7
    Participant

Great post. I read it all.

Joshua
    Participant

anon7 wrote:

Great post. I read it all.

I'm glad you took the time to read this. This might be the best post I've made over the years in my oppinion. The only other post that I've been more effective with is the one about how there cannot be a "god the mother". It's very straight forward and rocks the very foundation of the WMSCOG. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

anon7
    Participant

Oh lol @joshua. I came close to reading almost everything on this site (on the forum) the last couple years. Not literally, but that’s what i did every day: Study wms-see what you all were saying, and read every text about God on earth lol. Lol… I just used to see you all as the “fallen away ones” lol and the “antiGod ones ” lol. Then i realized, no they just weren’t deceived by wms/they realized wms was a cult, etc. This was my source of humor for the day, as even when i still believed in Gil, i found what everyone said about Gil very funny, especially the memes lol… I’m very laid back though. I didn’t think you all were going to hell anyways though… I just thought “they’re bold” or “they don’t fear God, maybe they just trust God too much.” There was a commonality between the posters that the leaders were especially mean to them. I always saw the side of the poster of the ex member and ALWAYS thought the leader/arrogant member was in the wrong for what they said/did. I always thought “that is not the way to say things etc.” The wms leaders were meanest to me especially, so i understood. It’s putting it lightly-they’re so rude, sooo not nice… Lol… I’m not good at being mean nor have i ever been mean, so I’m lacking at going off on them right now for lack of practice.

anon7
    Participant

The “necrophiliac character type,” that is Joo and Gil in a nut shell, which is why they are wont to be called Satan lol. It’s the personality of satan-that was my point lol. (Off take of a quote, I think Einstein did the quote, some scientist said “on account of His… Being an intellectual designer etc He is “wont to be called Lord God.” Ie “God deserves to be called God” and Joo and Gil deserve to be called Satan, transliteration lol.

anon7
    Participant

If it sounds like satan, and talks like satan, even though [Joo] says he’s an angel of light, he’s still satan. Ahnsahnghong NEVER wrote he was Jesus, but practically wrote verbatim that he was Lucifer lol… He totally knew who he was, spotted Joo and Gil from a mile away, was smarter than them, and set them up to be exposed. It’s sad that over a million people on earth think God is not just this firebreathing monster threatening people with hell left and right, but they think ALL God’s right hand man EVER talks about is “YOU MUST OBEY, YOU MUST OBEY.” Joo is like incapable of giving a sermon that does not sound like a recording of a robot saying “OBEY or HELL, obey or hell!!” Lol. I know it’s getting late tonight writing this so I’m getting goofy, but PLEASE, SOMEONE-IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH EARS LEFT AT WMS? GOD!!! SAID IN THE BIBLE!!! “THAT YOU MAY KNOW!!!! YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE! PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR!!! 1 John. I know tons of Pastors make it sound like God is this huge person threatening to burn you, but… GOD SAID GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW YOU’RE GOING TO HEAVEN-NOT think maybe you’re some worthless chaff who will go to hell maybe no matter how hard you try.

anon7
    Participant

They can’t dispute it @Joshua. No one in wms can. I couldn’t either lol. They just accept “God is like that,” “the lead prophet is like that.” Nooo! SATAN is like that, a necrophiliac.

anon7
    Participant

@Joshua I added an adlib about the necrophiliac personality at the very bottom of my second blog antiwmscog.wordpress.com

How you explained-wms has the necrophiliac personality-that’s PERFECT to describe it.

anon7
    Participant

Yeah @Joshua this has got to be one of your best posts at least. It’s the most valid point too “Gil is a necrophiliac, and it’s obvious.” I remember you (your posts) now-i was confusing you and Simon.

anon7
    Participant

Yeah i read that stuff (the simon convos posted)-i didn’t realize it was from 4 years ago. I read it about a year, year and a half ago… Reading too much has its downfalls-i can’t readily recall everything

anon7
    Participant

I didn’t realize how good this post was. Right on to the ‘t.’

anon7
    Participant

I read your post to my friend. This is so right on (but i remember i read the same similar one while in wms-the one before it was rebooted). I would say “yes it got me out of wms,” however for me it still took a long time, over a year. I’d definitely say everyone’s posts together work in conjunction and do get members out (it got me out at least)-(and that’s exactly why Gil specifically forbids THIS website. Remember wms even has a video, it has the title of this website in the video, and the whole point is to tell members “do not read this material or you WILL fall away (ie go to hell).” It’s because a regular member WILL leave wms if they come to this site (faith comes by hearing). Everyone here points out WAY too many things overtly EVIL about wms, and everything members supressed emotions about at wms comes to the surface when they see so many others experienced the same things. The regular members there get really hurt and mad at the leaders there (it wasn’t just me getting hurt and mad)-the arrogance of the leaders is unbearable, and causes the younger members to get very upset. (But they’re not ALLOWED to complain to the leaders about it). They came to me often about it…

anon7
    Participant

Quote Joshua: “What’s worse is how much of a narcissistic attitude they have about their perceived superiority. This, as much as anything else, proves how closely they follow Satan. Satan is the truest form of narcissism being that he believes that he is better than everyone and anything else in the entire universe and all of existence.” UNQUOTE. that’s the definition of Joo Cheol Kim in the dictionary with his picture next to it. (It is the literal definition of satan also as Joshua said).

anon7
    Participant

Satan is by definition anyone saying they’re “the God” but they’re not God lol. Especially when they require people to worship them…or worship them at 5am when I’m trying to sleep. Hence Gil is Satan lol

Joshua
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.