Desperately Need Copies of WMSCOG Materials and Publications for Research on the WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    SteveM
    Participant

I am hoping that some of you have doubles or triples of some of the Truth books, the Evidence book, and past Isssues of the Elohist magazine and that you would be willing to give or sell them to me. I am an expert on destructive groups like the WMSCOG and plan to do a lot of research and writing on them over the next few months. I only have The Last Plagues book and am only interested in English publications. I really hope that I can get some help here because I cannot think of a better place to come where we all are in agreement about the nature of this group and the importance of getting the word out about them.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I am willing to pay too. What I really need is Ahnsahongs books that were kept from members. That is where we would really see the cracks in this cult. My husband has believed in this bull for 9 yrs now. I wish you the best of luck and God Speed. People need their loved ones out. This so called True church has ruined more families then I care to count.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PM me about this.  Thanks.

anon7
    Participant

@AbbaFather07

Thank u for trying so hard. Good luck. Great thing you’re doing.

anon7
    Participant

The ncpcog website has the quote un quote “forbidden books of Jesus” lol. Imagine people saying “don’t read these words Jesus said 1900 years ago, you’ll go to hell if you do.” Lol, we’d be like “reading something Jesus said would send me to hell… What kind of Jesus is this?” Lolol

anon7
    Participant

Reading things the wms Jesus says can send one to hell… They’re might be more truth in that than wms is willing to advertise lol…(believing it though, not reading it).

anon7
    Participant

I think they should advertise just like that. “The words of this wms Jesus can send you to hell.” Or else we should preach like that. Lol Best offense is good defense. I don’t believe in hell per say though. But believing what wms says WILL put you in hell on EARTH (during your days attending there) (i mean life won’t feel like earth, it’ll feel unnecessarily stressful etc). It’s a place of fear (fear is tormenting). People have enough to do in the day besides prance around dancing to please “god” who if you dance just right, maybe she won’t burn you.

anon7
    Participant

52 Saturdays (ALL DAY) a year, 52 Tuesdays a year. Over 20 5am worships a year, 7 (i mean like 17, no 77 [10+10+8+3+ volunteer days + preaching days, + study days, etc]) annual days a year. If you do ALL THIS, then ask “well i kept all the worships, can i definitely go to Heaven?” The answer is “no not definitely, but if you don’t come here at wms, you definitely can’t go to Heaven.” If you ask “what if i come to all the study meetings and preaching meetings etc, then can i definitely go to Heaven.” They will say “no not definitely.” ASK the overseers!!! They will tell you “even if you do ALL these worships and come to all these weekly meetings, it does NOT mean you will definitely go to Heaven.” Then do you have to fear hell or not in wms? How much would it take to please the wms god? If every day of the year isn’t enough, THEN WHAT IS ENOUGH-AT WHAT POINT WOULD GIL BE SATISFIED?!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@abba does your huz not let you read his books? On second thought I think the cog requires you to get baptized, then keep services before you read the books.

anon7
    Participant

This would obliterate wms doctrine. I didn’t have time yet to read the entire article, but it’s funny how their god quote un quote has no idea about this. http://christianitybeliefs.org/the-falling-away/the-sabbath-was-changed-to-sunday/

It’s about how every sabbath falls on the 8th day, 15th day, 22nd day and 29th day (the Hebrew month starting according to the full moon, resetting according to the LUNAR calendar the Jews used, not the Solar calendar of the Romans. I haven’t had time to fully research it, but wms would have no stage to stand on if this holds up. It demonstrates why the 15th day and 22nd day of the seventh month are Sabbaths, and also why unleavened bread is a high Sabbath. Etc.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

No, don’t use the above post about a changing sabbath. The cog could still use scripture to show they are in the right.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Bump

anon7
    Participant

Well it looks like Adam and Eve were actually created on a Friday, making Saturday a seventh day (which is probably why the Jews follow the Sabbath Saturday resting system). But Sabbath was according to the Lunar calendar in B.C. and after because there was NO solar calendar when God gave the Sabbath system (it was according to when the new moon was visible, ex 12). God gave the calendar according to the moon cycle (and seemingly it resets according to the moon). But i gotta read more. So YEAH, not the easiest thing to debate with wms, other than revealing they’re clueless about it. This is looking at it on the surface, i haven’t been able to really research it.

Joshua
    Participant

Something a bit interesting about the whole Saturday argument is that over ther generations the calanders that people use have been changed several time. This is a great google search if you care to do some research. The Saturday that the WMSCOG and others use is NOT the origional Saturday at all. This manner of confrontation about the Sabbath takes it away from arguing the Bible with members to simply showing the facts. How is it that their god hasn't made the correction among the followers to the "true" sabbath? Does she not know about this? Would it set them appart as maybe the real followers of god? Kinda like following Jesus example of meeting on Sundays after He rose from the grave. It seems that the WMSCOG is following an imposter. (Like we didn't already know that!)

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mayor I sneak and read them. He keeps them in his car. Also he doesnt have that many. In the very beginning I threw away books. I look back and think dang it that was dumb!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

At least you get the jist of the beliefs when you come to this site Abba. I’m personally studying the teachings of other churches like the seventh day adventists and comparing them to each other. I’m starting to see why churches do as they do. It’s hard to say which church is on top. Catholics have there schools and hospitals. The seventh day adventists have their hospitals and schools as well. And the cog well, they are low on the list. They are the small players who are trying get bigger. Unluckily we have this site to stop them.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mayor I hope they are eventually stopped sooner rather then later. I would like to get on with my life already. I know the Cog is on a smaller scale but they are growing. If they preached what they actually believed from the get go and were actually honest they would have no followers.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes, I hear that. I finally got on with my life. It's better after you leave. He doesn't see it yet.  It takes time. Sooner hopefully. 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Bump

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Bump

anon7
    Participant

Yeah if wms preached “we are athiest” then no one would go there. It’s polytheistic Atheism-that’s wms doctrine. “Come give up God who actually cares about the world and trade God for this woman who could care less what happens to you.” “She says she loves you.” If satan said “i love you,” no one would believe it. Then don’t believe some woman loves you if she could care less whether you starved to death. Oh so she cares about wms members but not people in Africa starving etc.? Please- the hand full of water pumps are merely a show, as are the few bags of salt they donate. She sends out people to pick up trash but not focus on orphanages, those who have next to nothing etc. Wms members will tell you it’s simply the people in third world countries own fault that they are starving every day. And forget the homeless, they can’t tithe anyways. It doesn’t matter if it is people’s fault that they’re on earth. Has anyone ever heard this woman express one single word of sentiment towards those starving to death? No one has heard it, have they? If she can’t try to get them food, then at least she could express she’s sorry they starve every day. She’s never spoken one word of compassion towards the orphans, has she?

God is compassionate. God cares about the orphans and the homeless and everyone. Has anyone heard this woman say one compassionate thing towards the starving or the poverty stricken? Rather it’s all about only the 144,000…At wms. God cares about everyone and wants no one to starve. So Gil is saying she gave birth to everyone and created everyone but doesn’t care if they’re starving right now? Or she just doesn’t care enough to try to comfort them about it or say one word to them comforting them about it? I think she doesn’t tell the world “i love you,” EVER, simply because she doesn’t love them. She never even says “i care about you everyone on earth.” God cares about everyone. God loves everyone. God loves everyone not just wms members… If it’s works, lots of people work way harder than wms. If it’s studying, lots of people study WAAAAY harder than wms. If it’s faith-lots of people at least believe in God, which wms says He doesn’t exist…

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.