ANY EX MEMBERS FROM SINGAPORE??

• Creator
    Topic
    saidai
    Participant

Hi everyone. My girlfriend had been in this wmscog for more than 4 years and its really hard to convince her out of this cult group because of the long period there.. whenever i share facts with her she will say that whatever she believe is in the bible.. Are there any ex wmscog member in Singapore that can help me? And also where can i get a copy of <i style=”font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; font-size: 15.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life? 

saidai
    Participant

Where can I get a copy of 'The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life' written by ASH?

MountainMom
    Participant

I think you could get it from your girlfriend.  They don't sell them to non members.

saidai
    Participant

Hi Mountainmom! Apparently my gf has never seen the book or read about the book.. This is one thing that made very fishy to me.. One of their deacon told me that they have nothing to hide about the book as ASH had to make an excuse that there’s no God the mother because it wasn’t the right time to reveal.. It’s funny, why would God lie and not forsee things that are going to happen since he’s God? And also I don’t understand if he’s god he should be proclaiming proudly to public that he’s God and show miracle like how Jesus did and rose to heaven after he died. But I also heard that his body is still lying somewhere in Korea.. To be very honest, people who easily get brainwash will buy their fucking story instead of researching them.. I’m really worried for my gf.. God please help her ='(

saidai
    Participant

GOD HELP ME PLEASE OPEN HER EYES!!!!

Joshua
    Participant

All of these member claim to believe in the Bible. Why can't their eyes see that the Bible has over three hundred verses that directly or indirectly profess that there is only ONE GOD? If they truly believed the Bible they would know that is you take away from the Bible you invite all of the plagues of Egypt onto themselves. More importantly if you willingly deceive people by misrepresenting Gods Word you will share in the lake of fire according to the Bible. Personally, I want no part of either of these things. I cannot take out over three hundred verses in order to make some made up thing seem real or right. By choice I choose NOT to manipulate people into things like this. I don't know if this will help anyone with their loved ones but this is just one of those obvious things that PROVE the WMSCOG is just a big pile of garbage.

MountainMom
    Participant

saidai wrote:

Hi Mountainmom! Apparently my gf has never seen the book or read about the book.. This is one thing that made very fishy to me.. One of their deacon told me that they have nothing to hide about the book as ASH had to make an excuse that there's no God the mother because it wasn't the right time to reveal.. It's funny, why would God lie and not forsee things that are going to happen since he's God? And also I don't understand if he's god he should be proclaiming proudly to public that he's God and show miracle like how Jesus did and rose to heaven after he died. But I also heard that his body is still lying somewhere in Korea.. To be very honest, people who easily get brainwash will buy their fucking story instead of researching them.. I'm really worried for my gf.. God please help her ='(

Hi Sadai, The "Spring of the Water of Life" book wouldn't have anything in it about "Mother God."  On one of it's pages, I think it's page 84, Ahnsahnghong wrote that there is no name under which we can be saved other than the name of Jesus.  I don't remember any references to a Mother God.  I don't even think Ahnsahnghong proclaimed himself to be a deity.  I believe that former members claimed that after he died.  The books that can really be taken apart are the ones by Joo Cheol Kim.  In his book (written after the style of Ahnsahnghong and published by the same company) he makes some really dicy claims and suggestions.  One is that family and children are "temptations of Satan."  Easy to see where the church members get the idea that family doesn't matter anymore. 

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Do all Cog members have a script? Bc they all have the same answers. I find this very odd

WarriorQueen
    Participant

He most likely means problems with the new Jerusalem!?

@ Saidai can you confirm

MountainMom
    Participant

@Abba:  Yes, they do have a script.  They go to "preaching training" classes and learn how to talk to people when out recruiting, and they have the same canned answers to questions, etc. 

saidai
    Participant

Ah yes warrior queen it’s the problems with the new Jerusalem.. It’s funny, in the Bible states that “the bride” is actually referring to the holy city or the new Jerusalem but wmscog shown me revelations saying that there must be a mother because Jesus had a wife, a bride. From my understanding this bride that is constantly mentioned in the Bible is referring to the holy city not an actual person or deity? But of course in some ways they make good points this is why many members of cog stick to their story. They claimed that the second coming christ is to come for our salvation and not to judge. Interestingly enough in one of the chapter in bible I read about that.. Anyway it’s a never ending debate with my gf because whenever I show her proof like eg. the bride is holy city she will start jumping to other chapters to show me what the church taught them.. Very brainwashing indeed. I’d say that this zhang gil jah and her team did a very good job misleading weak people

saidai
    Participant

Also one more thing that I need to emphasise is that when I look at all their faces they all look very abnormal. I don’t really know how to put it but they look scared, fatigue and their eyes.. Can tell there’s something wrong..

WarriorQueen
    Participant

They all are exhausted keeping up with the demand of the cult.. I know what you mean.. But the have a reputation to keep up So they continue!

Also you can read the book on this site.. I just recommend you print it out tho.. Cause they are told not to come here.. I read it with my husband a while back and it did nothing.. They have them believing God did this to protect them from um soom.. Its heartbreaking.. I wish you the best.. Lots of great people here to help give you tips and encouragement! My husband has been in now 3 years.. Getting educated is the first step..

saidai
    Participant

I just found out the original examiningwmscog just turned into their site! They use all ways to stop people from researching about the real agenda.. It’s really sad. People of wmscog will just end up in their own members site

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Their damage control right now is out of control. Thr members will end up on their own websites bc they are copying the ex members web sites names w a littele tweak. They are doing the same with their YT videos. They are putting like the word cult in it. Its so deceptive. We as non members see right through it!! The cult members eyes are empty in all their videos like someone snatched the life from them. That seems dramatic but when someone is saying how happy they are but their eyes tell a different story. The eyes dont lie. All members look the same and act the same. They also emphasize the same words like when they say Jesus….they say je-SUS. I noticed this in YT videos and in person. Its like a weird accent like they are trying to sound Korean but with a bad accent. Im not sure if this makes sense to anyone. It drives me absolutely bonkers. Be your own person! Even if I was in this cult I dont think I would start talking like someone else. I feel like they are doing some serious WW2 military brainwashing bootcamp or something. It scares me that next they are all gonna drink kool aid

MountainMom
    Participant

It is pretty funny how so many people have said the members start talking with Korean accents!  I don't get it.  But it's a kind of wierd thing many of them do whether it's east or west coast, I hear.  And a lot of them part their hair like "Father" and cut it like him too.  So strange.  Yet they say they aren't unduly iinfluenced.  Pretty sad.

genny
    Participant

Saidai, Abba is right. The website you mentioned is a copy, obviously to try to steer traffic away from this site. All they had to do was change the name slightly and they've got a new website.

They've done the same with my website too, and even started facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. They stoop to copying someone else's website name? How low is that?

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Lol.. My husband only does it (the accent) when he’s talking about the bible!! It’s so annoying.. I’m like can you talk normal please!?!

saidai
    Participant

Yes they annoy to to the f-ing core especially they like doing the f-ing Weloveu symbol! SMH

Kai TIng
    Participant

Wow…haven't check this site for more than half a year and I did it out of boredom and I just saw this post.

Hi saidai! I am an ex-member from Singapore, quitted 2 years ago, now moving on with life like a normal person. What help do you need? I will remind myself to check back more often if you need me, however I am kind of busy at the moment with school exams 🙂

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Im so glad everyone knows what Im talking about. I especially hate all the comments on YT videos by members. The videos literally make mo sense and are so fake and all the comments are this video explains things so well. God bless you brother/sister. Thanks to Father and Mother. They are like a damn broken record. Be your own person for Gods sake. Dig deep and come up w an original comment!! Mountainmom yes! The fact they say they arent under influence….then how come you all sound the same!!!!?!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.