I AND THE FATHER ARE 1 DOES NOT UNDUE "I AND THE FATHER ARE 2" Jesus said BOTH-Jn 8:18

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

See my post under “general” discussions about 2 vs 1 Father/Son. (For more verses etc).

Wms targets young people in their twenties who have never had time to read the Bible much (they didn’t have much time because they’re young, SO YOUNG THEIR BRAIN HASN’T EVEN DEVELOPED FULLY YET, scientists say. Most members had barely read the Bible before, had they?

All other churches (almost) emphasize the oneness and separateness of Jehovah and Jesus (sometimes calling it “God and Jesus” sometimes calling it “The Father and the Son.” By deleting God the Father from the Bible, wms has made the case for a Mother God based solely on this (and this alone). Without this they cannot use Genesis 1:27 and thereby have no way to say “worship Gil.” (Christians know there is “one God.”). (And Christians believe in Jesus who was always helping the Father-it’s obvious Jesus was helping in Genesis 1:27). For those older than 25 etc, they’ve had time to read the Bible and develop a world view. Their world view usually does NOT include a female God (who if you didn’t worship Her 30 times a year at 5am, you’d have to expect to go to hell-without a single verse in the Bible or any religious text in the world saying this). Their new covenant looks like nothing in the Bible, but they fear every day if they don’t do it, they’ll go to hell. Is it ever EVER said “it’s ok not to come Saturday night or at 5am, THAT’S NOT IN THE BIBLE, so just stay at home if you don’t want to come? No, instead there is fear of going to hell for missing anything. “You have to have faith to go to Heaven-faith equals the example of Ahnsahnghong-Ahnsahnghong worshipped every Saturday night, and 5am on feast weeks, etc).

They say “Ahnsahnghong is the Father (God/Jesus), so he must be talking someone in Genesis 1:27 when it said “let us.” He was talking to a female. Worship Her at 5am these 30 days or do you think you have a chance at going to heaven? (Have you no faith!? Ahnsahnghong is God, even he did this!”) Ahnsahnghong is NOT God, he is the father of lies, especially the lie that there is NO Father. Satan would come out and say “there is no God, follow me” except there’s no one on earth who would follow him if he said like that. So he says it slyly…as he did before…

anon7
    Participant

I was saying it like that though bc not only do wms members not recognize that wms doctrine is evil from satan (but other churches don’t realize wms is the most satanic church ever to be on earth, bc their doctrine is sooo off). They’re not doing bodily harm it doesn’t look like, but with that kind of faith, how could wms members ever go to heaven??? It’s scary spiritually-I’m scared for their salvation and safety.

anon7
    Participant

Every church preaches “stand against satan. Don’t listen to satan’s lies.” I think it may take every Bible based church saying… Idk something. Wms is preaching to the whole world-a lot of which are Christians. The Christians should preach back at them i think. People are giving awards to this church-newspapers are writing glorifying articles about them. They should be writing “beware of the doctrine straight from the pit of hell” and putting on the news “beware of satan’s church.” Instead they say “look this church picked up trash yay.” The media is not aware how evil wms doctrine is. The general public isn’t either

anon7
    Participant

Was attempting humor-not trying to offend u mayor Mike or anything

anon7
    Participant

I went overboard before i saw u asked not to lol

anon7
    Participant

I understood i posted so many times that y’all didn’t see my posts about my opinions about ASH being a false prophet, so u didn’t know i wasn’t a member. It was still funny though lol when the title of this topic says THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what wms says. Literally the opposite-i made it the title to counter act the *** lies wms say

anon7
    Participant

@mayor Mike i really do want to talk to you because i want to get those kinds of articles/info etc distributed to wms/or the public OR INSTEAD JUST MAKE THE MEDIA AND ALL THE PASTORS ETC AND OTHER CHURCHES AWARE OF WMS -they are getting positive media time and attention bc they sound nice-BUT EVERY BROADCAST ABOUT THEM SHOULD BE “THIS IS NOT A CHURCH. THEY CALL THEMSELVES ONE, but actually they’re athiest and believe in satan. But this ATHIEST ORGANIZATION believing in SATAN has picked up trash today.” Lolol

anon7
    Participant

@mayor Mike. I already used too many verses. I did like 50 pages about verses lol

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.