wms's entire doctrine is based on the Hebrew word eth: an untranslatable mark of the accusative

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Strong’s 853 Hebrew “eth”

Eth: untranslatable mark of the accusative case

Wmscog uses this word to say “look, there’s 2 Gods, a male and a female.”

This is eth from Genesis 1:27

“In the image of God He created them.” The word “them” is “eth” in Hebrew.

Please read what eth means in Hebrew.

anon7
    Participant

I’m mean i was addressing all the verses before September 8th. So I’ll talk if anyone wants to talk to me, but there’ll be no more need to write about verses etc (they don’t have that many verses lol. Actually i already referred to all of them. There’s no more main verses).

anon7
    Participant

Their crux is they SAY “the Father and Son are the same person, not 2 entities.” That’s how they can get away with saying “the plural ‘us’ must mean Jesus and someone else. See my prior post about the perfect Father/Son verses (saying they are 2 separate beings, as John 8:18 and many verses say).

anon7
    Participant

Wms, They say “look the Father is speaking. (Jesus is the Father). The Father said “us.” Who is he talking to? It must be a female, look at the images!” NO NO NO NO NO! Jesus said “i and the Father are TWO in several verses.” See my post about the Father/Son. Jn 8:18 etc etc. Jesus and the Father are 1 even more so than one believer is one with another believer. However, Jesus still said “I and the Father are TWO” multiple times.

Othniel
    Participant

just because a words root cannot be translated doesn't mean there isn't a plural… both Adam and Eve (Hadam and Chava) are in the image of God. Your argument predicates on the idea that to be in the image of someone you must be the same sex… but then says Eve is in the image of Adam who is not of the same sex.. it really is an argument that starts out by validating WMSCOG reasoning followed by self defeating.

anon7
    Participant

My point was “there is not only Jesus-there is Jesus and the God Jesus called Father,” both of which are male. So very easily Jesus and God created Adam in God’s male image. (God the Father said to Jesus “let us make man in the male image”). I wasn’t trying to assert fact or my own beliefs, but that simply “wms says it cannot be 2 males who created Adam in the male image.” It just as easily CAN be that. WMS says “it cannot be that,” therefore “the male God MUST be talking to the female God.” My point is “THAT” is not in the Hebrew text, so there’s no basis for it once so ever. WMS says “Jesus is the only male that can possibly be in that conversation (because there’s no Father who sent Jesus to earth”). They use that to say “therefore ‘us is plural’ so Jesus is talking to someone-it must be a female based on the next verse.” There is NOTHING in Hebrew supporting WMS’s claim. It can just as easily be God called the Father talking to Jesus saying “let us create Adam in the male image.” My personal belief is none of the above, and is not mentioned. Simply WMS says Genesis 1:26+27 MUST equal there’s a male God Jesus and a female God Jesus’s wife. IT ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT MEAN THAT. THERE IS NO FEMALE WIFE OF JESUS GOD-that simply does not exist!! That is my firm unwavering opinion. I am saying “there is no God Jesus called wife.” I absolutely do not believe in some wife of Jesus God, though i was tricked into believing it for a while at WMS. The only way maybe to get members out is deleting the Genesis 1:26 wms theory. If they cannot use Genesis 1:26, then they have no church. Since there’s not plural in the Hebrew indicated, and since just as easily God the Father was talking to Jesus about creating Adam, WMS has no room to give 50 more sermons ordering people around. Everyone is both male and female, with a dominate side brain placed into a male or female body. Since Jesus said angels don’t marry, we assert gender is just something on earth used for procreation. So right-even all people are both masculine and feminine (with a dominant left side or dominant right side brain). Since there’s no such thing as gender in heaven, we can assert God transcends gender. “God is spirit,” right? I didn’t put that out there, because wms cannot see through that lens anymore… Therefore simply “Genesis 1:26 is just as easily God called Father talking to Jesus whom He sent to earth.” And “Genesis 1:26 is not the basis for a female God doctrine,” and ABSOLUTELY there’s no such thing as a God called the wife of Jesus!! That does not exist!!

anon7
    Participant

If they don’t have Genesis 1:26 to manipulate with, then they cannot use any other verses either. Therefore “God called Father was talking to Jesus saying let us make Adam in the male image.” It could be that. I don’t care what WMS members believe when they leave-I JUST WANT THEM TO LEAVE-it takes time to recover and trust any diety after that charade. As long as they don’t believe in some woman calling herself Jesus’s wife and calling herself an infallible God while eating up all their time… Just don’t believe that of all things! She demands they work all day every day “for God.” Believe God transcends gender or believe God is male or whatever… Just don’t believe in a “God the wife of Jesus,” or think some woman ordering you around making you slave for God is a deity or your Creator. Don’t think God is like that. Genesis 1:26 is the key verse…at minimum members have to see “it does not equal a male God was talking to a female God. it just as easily means 2 males were talking to each other,” even gender being included in the argument.

anon7
    Participant

THERE IS NO GOD THE WIFE OF JESUS. No verse in the Bible supports that-not Genesis 1:26, not any.

anon7
    Participant

Yes God transcending gender is a better and more logical argument. However wms members cannot see through that lense… For them “God the Father was talking to Jesus and said let us…” The problem with the 2 God WMS theory was ‘Elohim’ means “3 gods,” not 2 (the ‘im’ ending is not dual…). Therefore NOTHING supports their 2 God theory. I will go to my GRAVE saying there is only one God however-I’m strictly a monotheist. I don’t care if they believe God is male, female, has no gender, is above gender or is transgendered, both! I don’t care-just get out of the Antichrist church before you get hurt or lose more! Just don’t believe ahnsahnghong is God, and don’t believe some woman not letting you enjoy your youth etc is God. I only care that they don’t lose more time, years etc. Envision God however you like-God is more than anyone can imagine anyways… Just pick a belief where you don’t lose time, money, memories and the best years of your life like me… And know God is infinitely more loving and merciful than anyone proclaimed Gil to be…

anon7
    Participant

I am fallible, not infallible. I was deceived a long time by WMS. Some of the things i posted on this site were wrong (erroneous), some things i didn’t realize until being away from WMS a long time (so i posted incorrectly accidentally), and some stuff i indicated was just theory (for the sake of an alternative theory). However… This site helped me have my life again… Ex WMS members were hard workers sometimes-they didn’t even mind working for their salvation. There was nothing they minded doing if it was “for God.” … But God wants you to have your life now (and forever). Whatever you choose to believe-whether to you God is 1, 2 or 3 etc, whether God is male, female, both, spirit or neither-whatever you call God or define God as-just know there is at least one being in the universe who wanted you to exist, and who wants you to never have to work again. This being would not work you or treat you like a slave, even though even Jesus was called a servant of God. Gil works members like slaves-or is that just what it feels like when you’re trying to go college, pay your own bills and jump through her hoops so she’ll “let you into Heaven”? Just don’t believe God is that merciless like Gil or would work you like that. Even the Jews had a day off once a week… And it was mandatory… There is no day off at WMS… Because nothing you ever do is ever enough to Gil or anyone there… God wants you to rest not work. You work hard enough just to survive. God would not treat you like a slave, because you are God’s child, not God’s slave.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Half day. You get 12 hours off a week. That’s better then nothing. You get to chill at home and do your laundry. Laundry day. There’s no sight she would rather see, then poor old broken hearted me, Oh mama, my mama zee. Go to Tel Aviv. Thats where all the interesting people are. So I hear. Its SO amazing, the system of the cog. On a materialistic level, cash, the long green, is number uno. You get no benefits, no health insurance, no jobs perks, no coffee fund, no social fund, no company ride, no pension, no turkey toss and no christmas party, christmas is a big no no. Money is all you get. Even if you are as cool as a cucumber in hot sauce, money is all you get. Nothing else. So if you skip on church rent, it is very offensive. Its church day, show me the money. Cha ching $$$.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@happywork. Shouldn’t you be focusing on studying and preaching practice. Your efforts are pointless. Go back to practice.

Othniel
    Participant

anon7 wrote:The problem with the 2 God WMS theory was 'Elohim' means "3 gods," not 2 (the 'im' ending is not dual…). Therefore NOTHING supports their 2 God theory. I will go to my GRAVE saying there is only one God however-I'm strictly a monotheist.

im is any quantity greater than one. one boy is yeled the moment you have two boys it is yeledim

Or in the case of Elohim (for the true God as opposed to references to false gods)

it is also a plural of majesty such as when God said to moses I have made you an Elohim to Pharoh

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

After all our back and forth I've asked anon7 to return to this site. She hasn't. She been busy dealing with stuff lately. Come on anon7, how are you gonna take down the worst church if you don't return? ๐Ÿ™‚ I promise anon7 I won't steal you away this time (unless you want me to lolol). ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

(best tuesday verbal ever. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon7 sent me a wink the other day. Lol. She's been reading up our posts at least. Come on back but tone down the genius I say. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anon7 wrote:

Just pick a belief where you don't lose time, money, memories and the best years of your life like me… And know God is infinitely more loving and merciful than anyone proclaimed Gil to be…

I like this point. Some people believe your youth is from age1 to 50.  Why waste your youth and your life? You'll never get it back from the wms.

Viewing 14 replies - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.