The sun will be darkened (WHEN APOLLYON APPEARS)!!! verses ~REV 9!! ww2 vs ww3 "time"

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

~~~~

Jesus warned not to think the Messiah was there around this time. This is the time of ww2.

~~~

So they think the sun being darkened means the time of ww2 and the son of man comes at the time the sun is darkened.

~~~

This scene is where the angel of the abyss Apollyon appears.

Rev 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Notice the sun was darkened at that time.

JESUS DIDN’T MENTION THE SKY ROLLING UP like a scroll IN mt 24 lk 21 or mark 13

Sun being darkened=time Jesus comes. WRONG. when APOLLYON appears the sun is darkened.

~~~~

Joel 2

10 Before them the earth shakes,

the heavens tremble,

the sun and moon are darkened,

and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders

at the head of his army;

his forces are beyond number,

and mighty is the army that obeys his command.

The day of the Lord is great;

it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,

“return to me with all your heart,

with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

13 Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and relent

and leave behind a blessing—

grain offerings and drink offerings

for the Lord your God.

So, the sun being darkened meant ww2 in rev 6 when the sky receded like a scroll, yes.

Then what does the time of the sun being darkened again mean? By pattern it’s the time of ww3. The distress of ww2 will not be equaled again. Yes, God will relent. (If you don’t think world war 2 (mark 13:19) was the time period of greatest distress, then when was?

I know everyone prophesies that there will be a full blown ww3… I’m “sorry” to disappoint all the “prophets” that there won’t be.

csgovip
    Participant

You may get: This halloween CSGO knives besides Paynes cutting methods, systems for a lot of cutting can vary, accurateness besides head-shot things, skillsets for you to take note of, backfire operations, aerosol operations, some form of abounding advisor to help you establishing your individual kin, anyone blaze methods, anyone to help you vip width using forums. Precisely what could While i apprehend for the online video classes using Aggregation WoP's Counter-Strike Criteria? Legitimate Buy CSGO Skins methods by simply say counter-strike pros. There is no hacking or perhaps cheating anxious.

anon7
    Participant

Ok I’ve been up all night because i couldn’t sleep because of this tactic wms uses. This is the one i couldn’t destroy yet, the “when second coming Christ comes wms theory.” This is exactly what held me in and holds all wms members in. Here we go granted no sleep.

~~

Ok, when “the sun darkens.”

Ezekiel 32 When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens

and darken their stars;

I will cover the sun with a cloud,

and the moon will not give its light.

8 All the shining lights in the heavens

I will darken over you;

I will bring darkness over your land,

declares the Sovereign Lord.

This was said to pharoah king of Egypt

anon7
    Participant

Whoops i hit send because I’m in a tired state. Previous Ezekiel 32 verses

Son of man, take up a lament concerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him:

“‘You are like a lion among the nations;

you are like a monster in the seas

thrashing about in your streams,

churning the water with your feet

and muddying the streams.

“A lion monster.” I’d say that’s indicative of satan. “A lion monster polluting God’s water of life-that’s satan and wms,”

anon7
    Participant

“when satan is snuffed out (losing his authority and power on earth WMS) lol

“AT THAT TIME the sun is darkened, the moon doesn’t give it’s light,”

Where am i going with this? Lol…i know where I’m trying to go. It’s Matthew 24

anon7
    Participant

Omg it signed me out and deleted my post without it going through. Ok, again:

#1 wms doesn’t use the old testament verses to interpret the new testament verses they make claims with. So in conjunction with Ezekiel 32, GOD equated “the sun and Moon being darkened” with “the one who pollutes the water (word) of God being snuffed out as in losing his power of control over people,” ie “the sun and Moon are darkened when Apollo loses his power” (remember Jesus comes AFTER Apollo was revealed ie clearly seen, 2 Thessalonians). With that in mind, there are 2 other options for Matthew 24.

But firstly, Jesus had literally JUST said “at that time if anyone says to you ‘look here is Christ,’ DO NOT BELIEVE IT.” it looks like that time period Jesus is referring to is the world war 2 time period. It would be very weird for Jesus to sternly warn “Jesus is not coming back around 1945,” and then say “but he’s back 1948.” But if we say that time period is ww2 it reads like that SEEMINGLY, but not actually.

The other option is to say there will be greater distress with world war 3 than there was with world war 2-i absolutely do not believe that and never would. That would be distress unequalled from the beginning worse than ww2-that will NOT happen, just trust me on that. However i absolutely do not believe ahnsahnghong was Jesus Christ, and i never will either (i wondered a lot in wms “maybe sahng is some other prophetical person, but he doesn’t remind me of Jesus.”). So how to read Matthew 24? In conjunction with Ezekiel 32. “Jesus comes immediately after the liars and deceivers (Joo and Gil) lose their power because people no longer believe them.” The other way of reading it is “Jesus comes immediately after the distress on earth is ended, which could mean before Jesus comes back, we have to save the world physically first (get the kids and women and people out of the hands of the sex traffickers torturing them, etc etc).

anon7
    Participant

There may not even be a ww3 if everyone keeps calm, but even if there was a ww3 it will NOT be any where near as bad as ww2. The ones who started wars to destroy may repent…”there is nothing new under the sun, what happened before happens again,” (Ecclesiastes). But this time… People are becoming on the same side…i hate more than anything physical racism. The only thing i hate more than physical racism is spiritual racism. All denominations and all religions even have good and strong points, and there are hard workers who love God in every religion and denomination. “What you believe is not what you say you believe. What you believe is what you do.”

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I couldn’t imagine having so much mental stress like anon.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I hope you are not going crazy anon.

anon7
    Participant

Lol 😀 thank you! Someone notices my stress lol. Well that mt 24 chapter is keeping members in wms. I thought i addressed it already and realized i didn’t…

anon7
    Participant

Am i going crazy? I don’t think so, not that i know of. Lol. I would know if i was i presume lol… Lately i was sleeping too much every day, over 8 hours. The night before last i slept 3 hours but I’m about to go to sleep now. My sleep now is still 100 times better than when i was in wms… I’m actually doing a lot better, especially after yesterday, even though I’m tired on little sleep. I’m feeling much better-much more at peace. But… Life sucks without a life… I’m going to rest tomorrow and Saturday at least…

anon7
    Participant

Life if getting to me. Having barely any fun at all in years… Yeah… That’s sad. I’m pretty isolated besides going to work for the most part. My whole life was pretty sad lol… Mostly…:)

anon7
    Participant

I never drank, did drugs or smoked etc-you can imagine my personality type lol.

anon7
    Participant

I’m a very fun person who has barely gotten to have fun because i was always slaving for wms unwittingly or else trying to anonymously destroy their organization…lol

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I need you to settled down. Give us space to talk. You are in the way.

anon7
    Participant

Huh?

anon7
    Participant

You want to talk to me?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok. Let talk anon. So what’s going on?

anon7
    Participant

Lol k 🙂 umm… About to sleep soon theoretically. Ll. U?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So how’s your social life anon? Is it very active? Or is it leaning towards inactive?

anon7
    Participant

Inactive lol, as it was the previous several years. U?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.