2 vs 1, Jesus the Son/God the Father PERFECT Bible Verses~the East~1 God (2 images) ONE GOD! REV 7

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Scroll down to the bottom for 2 vs 1 Bible verses and Apollyon doctrine.

~~~

(rev 7) The angel having the seal, coming up from the east looks good. If it weren’t for his name being “allon angel” (“another angel”) we might not question it. “Another angel coming up from the east.” In Greek “allon angel coming up from the east.” Not mentioning it’s a pole angel because he’s coming from the east, and pole is about the same as English in Greek (“pol”)… “Pol allon angel.” That just looks like apollyon…

Besides that, allon in Hebrew means “oak.”

Oak is the same word as “ram” in Hebrew. (*See below for Hebrew Greek word references, if unfamiliar with how words can sound exactly alike in Hebrew). The point is that again media persia is appearing. Remember media persia was the Ram in Daniel 8.

This dually likens the ones from the east (the 3 evil spirits in revelation 16) to the media persia figure. (Media persia having come from the east, wms having come from the east as they say).

Babylon worshipped the sun god, but so did Persia. Though media persia destroyed Babylon, they were still part of the statue that got destroyed by the rock, Christ, in Daniel, and still they were depicted as the beast in revelation (the bear being part of the beast’s appearance) (the bear representing media persia in Daniel). (Rev 13) (Dan 2) (Dan 7)

So… Media persia appears as apollyon, coming from the east. ~~~~~~

Ok that’s another look at how this “other” angel coming from the east was not good, besides the initial posts about it. See previous posts for “how the seal was used by the enemy” and how the numbers in revelation 7 point to this being not Jesus, but the beast, apollo.

Ok so if we establish the premise ‘the ones from the east are not good’ (as it looks like in revelation 16, “3 evil spirits from the east”). Then… Where to from there??

See the posts about the #s 666 and 540 and 585 for the sign of apollyon, the beast. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where to? Well, it’s an open mindedness that the one from the east, who “brought” the Passover was in fact not Jesus. How can we further understand about this persia church character? Remember Gabriel fought against the prince of Persia, and Gabriel was definitely a “good guy.” Gabriel was definitely good, on God’s side. Again, this showing how the media persia characters (the 3 from the east are BAD…).

We see more references to the ones from the east being bad, not good. I’m inserting that if Gabriel fought against the persia character from the east, then since Gabriel is good, the eastern character is automatically bad. (Dan 10) (Dan 11)

~~~~~

The eastern king of persia tries to conquer Greece, and is ultimately defeated by Alexander the great. Foregoing the entirety of Greece, being that Rome destroyed them, Greece looks like the good guy so to speak. Greece was destroyed by the “bad monstrous kingdom.” I’m over simplifying “the bad guy verses the good guy” format, but Greece looks good in this sphere of arena. (*this fourth beast represented as Rome as the arch type “monster” -the beast terrifying and frightening) (Dan 7). (Rome destroyed greece). (I’d rather say Rome was depicted like that because the little horn came from the fourth beast, and it was depicting the little horn (apollyon) rather. My description: it’s a depiction of Apollo more so than Rome itself. I’m saying the doctrine of Apollyon is like that picture, terrifying and frightening…).

~~~~~~~~

WHAT I’M SAYING IS: ANY DOCTRINE BESIDES “THERE’S NO GOD BUT ONE” IS A TERRIFYING AND FRIGHTENING, MONSTROUS DOCTRINE.

“THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, NOT TWO, NOT THREE, ETC.” BESIDES THIS THE DOCTRINE IS MONSTROUS!

Yes there’s a reason for the word “Elohim.” Yes the female image females have must come from “somewhere.”

But there’s only ONE Creator of all (One God).

Yes God knew plural when He said “Let us make man.” …

~~~~

Ok…so, back to the east… All to say, there’s many references to the ones from the east being bad.

~~~~~

All to show: as easily as wms can paint a picture for the ones from the east being good, it can just as easily be painted that they are bad.

~~~~~~~~~

*References to Hebrew and Greek

Strong’s Hebrew: 437. אַלּוֹן (allon) — an oak – Bible Hub

Strong’s Hebrew: 352. אָ֫יִל (ayil) — ram – Bible

Ayil in Hebrew= oak, ram, tree

Allon in Greek=”another” in English (strongs 243, as seen in Rev 7:2) (“an other angel” -ref. “Another horn” as seen in Daniel 7).

******NOTICE the 3 kingdoms destroyed by the little horn (other horn) in Daniel were destroyed because they believed in Arianism. (The Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths were destroyed for not changing from their Arianism religion). The Heruli Vandals and Ostrogoths were the 3 brittle kingdoms of the 10 Roman kingdoms; these 3 were destroyed, the other 7 remained.

Arianism= denying the divinity of Christ, originating with the Alexandrian priest Arius ( circa 250– circa 336). Arianism maintained that the Son of God was created by the Father and was therefore neither coeternal with the Father, nor consubstantial.

Does ‘this’ sound familiar in wmscog? “Jesus is God, aka “The Father.”” As in “Jesus was not created; Jesus was THE Creator.”

~~~

How Jesus can be the Messiah, Christ (WHICH HE IS) is a difficult concept.

~~~~~

2 vs 1

“The Father is greater than I.” -Jesus Christ (Jn 14:28)

“There are 2 witnesses, I and the Father” – Jesus Christ. (Jn 8)

“There are 2 who testify, I and the Father.” -Jesus Christ (Jn 8)

“God is the head of Christ.” (1 cor 11:3)

1 cor 15: 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 

~~~

There’s many more verses than that…

~~~

Jn 16:23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

*More plainly

26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

anon7
    Participant

1 cor 15:27 God is over (above) Jesus. “Everything is under Jesus, but not God Himself.”

anon7
    Participant

I know you all have tried hard to get your family and friends out of wms, and it seemed like “Bible verses and nothing” works… But collectively, all the verses crippling their doctrine, may work together (as some medicine only works in conjunction with other medicines). God’s word is medicine, the only medicine. The “things Jesus Himself said” are probably the key… So i put almost all the son/Father verses…if every Christian Church could just unite on that one thing (those verses), really everything else barely matters… As long as the subject “God” in the church is the same, at least it’s the Same God “Jesus’ ‘Father'” (Jesus’ God).

anon7
    Participant

Ok…I’d bet wms falls as in a mass amount of members leave wms somehow this month…i don’t think it will take all month 😉 (keep up with how many leave when you leave so we know how many, please n ty).

anon7
    Participant

If wms can’t answer questions about the “son/Father” verses i posted…i mean if you ask them… “God” should be able to answer, right?….. The overseers may refer you to other verses, but that’s NOT answering THOSE verses…!!!!

anon7
    Participant

JOHN 8:18! Let that be the new John 3:16 (i mean let everyone know that verse). (Just know the verse before it too 🙂

anon7
    Participant

Jn 8:17-18, Jn 5:22, Jn 5:37, for starters…

anon7
    Participant

Jn 5:37 they’ll have to divert i mean direct you to another verse. Good luck wms with John 8:18 and 5:22

anon7
    Participant

I found how Her name was spelled.

Zian Gil Cha in English Gematria Equals: 540

Remember 540 was the same # as 666…

anon7
    Participant

Zahng Gil Za in English Gematria Equals: 666

Another spelling of “cha” (ja)

I heard she changed her name to Zahng though…lol?

anon7
    Participant

I heard Ahnsahnghong was not his real name? Does anyone have a clue as to his real name???????******

anon7
    Participant

So the “im” ending in Elohim means “3 or more.” (Not 2, in Hebrew). 3 beings were there. Eve was present. Jesus was there. God was talking to Jesus. (Anyways wms says everyone existed long ago, so what’s the problem). Jesus said “you are ALL gods.” (“You are all elohim). 3 people are in the room, one says “Let’s do this.” Jesus, being that He wouldn’t make a mistake, could assist in creating. Being that Eve was just a sinner like everyone else, no a sinner can’t create people. Lol. Actually only God can create, but Jesus could help by God’s permission. It’s up there with wms “logic” except at least mine uses correct Hebrew. There’s only one God, and He’s male, not female. “Jesus, let’s make humans in the image of male and female.” (Paraphrasing the conversation).

anon7
    Participant

Strong’s 853 Hebrew “eth”

Eth: untranslatable mark of the accusative case

Wmscog uses this word to say “look, there’s 2 Gods, a male and a female.”

This is eth from Genesis 1:27

“In the image of God He created them.” The word “them” is “eth” in Hebrew.

Please read what eth means in Hebrew.

POSTED 20 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Wms uses this word to say “look, Adam and Eve were both created in God’s image.” It just as easily means only Adam was created in God’s image (AS THE NEW TESTAMENT SAYS: ADAM WAS THE IMAGE OF GOD. EVE WAS THE IMAGE OF ADAM!)

POSTED 17 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Regardless, an “untranslatable” mark in Hebrew is not a basis for an entire doctrine.

~~~

Note: i threw out alternate theories about Genesis 1:27 on another post. (Theories contradicting/ saying totally different things. This goes to show 10 theories could be made up per verse potentially.

~~~

However, pointing to Genesis 1:27 in an English Bible, and telling people “look, it says ‘in the image of God God created them. Them is plural, so both Adam and Eve were made in God’s image.” That kind of thing is said by someone who not only doesn’t know the Bible, but has no clue about Hebrew. Now even if God didn’t know the Bible, God invented Hebrew. (That was a joke).

POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Next time someone comes to you saying “look there’s 2 Gods, Jesus who died and His wife who said we’re going to hell if we don’t do

A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z etc

Scribble on a piece of paper, say “that says there’s 30 billion Gods. That’s what i believe.” When they say “huh?” Say that scribble was somewhere in the Bible, and that means there’s 30 billion Gods.

That’s what they do!

POSTED 5 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Gen 1:27 just as easily means God and Jesus created Adam in their image (the male image). This is actually supported by the new testament that Adam was in God’s image, and Eve was simply in Adam’s image.

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7
    Participant

I don’t know what the bigger crime is here: wms saying God doesn’t know the Bible or wms saying God doesn’t know language. …

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Wms NEVER encourages members to actually study and read Hebrew, do they??? (Or Greek). God is way more merciful, loving etc than “you have to exhaust yourself doing this hundred page list. If you don’t you’ll go to hell, or if you’re lucky, you’ll go to hell and eventually perish.”

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Gil may believe she is Jesus’ wife. Joo may believe he’s the chosen prophet. They may believe no matter what anyone says. Sahng may have thought he was Jesus (though he never said he was), but it’s highly doubtful…

However, there’s no proof of anything wms says. Rather there’s proof their doctrine comes straight from satan.

POSTED 55 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

I threw out theories on Genesis 1:27 on a prior post hoping members would see “it doesn’t necessarily mean what wms says, it just as easily means something else.”

POSTED 49 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Don’t believe in 2 Gods because of untranslatable mark in Hebrew. And don’t just believe someone is God (a god who expects all you time, money etc) without reading it for yourself. And don’t be disappointed that God is more loving and more merciful than you thought He was.

POSTED 44 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Maybe instead of “encouraging” members to preach to the whole world “while there’s still time” they should command them to look at the first page of the Bible…oh, i don’t know, in the original language it was written in! No instead all your time is spent “preparing” for the end of the world. And preparing means what? Reading piles and piles of literature based on the Hebrew word “eth” WHICH ISN’T EVEN A WORD. I’m sorry but a doctrine based on words, or at least one word, can be called a doctrine. A doctrine based on a single mark in Hebrew, WHICH ISN’T EVEN A WORD, that’s not just non sense, THAT’S A CRIME.

POSTED 35 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

Showing people scribble (people who don’t speak the language) and saying “this says give all your time, energy, and money to these people. God said it does.” I don’t think the common members knew (maybe no regular members in the church read Hebrew actually). By “god” saying “do these 10 thousand things” but studying Greek and Hebrew is not on the list… By default that kind of says it’s a waste of time…

POSTED 26 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

*pointing to scribble and saying “this means there’s 2 Gods.” That’s the crime I’m referring to in the preaching. If you want to say “all of us are in God’s image, including Adam and Eve.” THAT’S FINE. And I’m sure it’s true. But using that scribble mark to say “there’s 2 Gods” and not just that but “The 2 gods said we have to do abc xyz or we can’t go to heaven.” …”eth” is not a word, SO WMSCOG IS NOT A CHURCH!

POSTED 11 MINUTES AGO # EDIT QUOTE

anon7

PM this user

*wms says “in the image of God God created them.” “Because ‘them’ is plural it means both Adam and Eve. Therefore it cannot just be that God and Jesus created Adam in their image. It must mean there’s a female god in korea, whose image Eve came from.” …”eth” is not a word, and neither is what WMS says, IT’S BABBLE! Babylon babbles, babble means not using words. At least I’m using words. Lol.

anon7
    Participant

So wmscog=Babylon, satan’s church in revelation. The other churches have doctrine based on words. (Wms does not).

anon7
    Participant

Wms don’t say “clearly blah blah blah anything.” “Clearly it meant both male and female at the end of the verse.” NO CLEARLY YOUR “god” NEEDS TO LEARN TO READ, OR AT LEAST NOT TELL THE MEMBERS THEY’RE GOING TO HELL IF THEY READ!

~~~

The original Hebrew (and Aramaic) manuscripts were written without vowels and without punctuation. So don’t claim there’s 2 Gods based on a semicolon in your English or Korean Bible. “It’s not there.” And Gil being God is also her imagination/Sahng’s. It is a dangerous doctrine destroying the world. No matter how many pieces of trash wms picks up, they are destroying people’s faith in the one True God. (Not to mention wms members have no time to even sit down and study, do they? Obviously NOT).

anon7
    Participant

God and Jesus created ADAM in their image (the male image). Listen to words wms, not a mark in Hebrew. If you see a star (*) on a paper in English, you don’t say “that star means there’s 2 Gods.” Or see the alternate theories i wrote. Either way, DON’T BASE YOUR LIFE ON A MARK!

anon7
    Participant

It often is translated “in the image of God He created him.” As in “him” singular (sometimes as ‘them’ plural). Gen 1:27. But it’s the word “eth” which is not a word and is not even translatable!

~~~~

Wms members hear the same stuff over and over and over and over to the point of… I mean what do you call that, if someone puts you in a room and plays the same tape over and over and over and over (every day and every week the same thing). What’s the word for that? Yes there is a word for it…

~~~

If wms is NOT saying “in the image of God He created them” then there is absolutely no basis for a 2 God theory. Even if they’re not “saying” “in the image of God He created them IS THE TEXT” VERBATIM, THEY ARE SAYING IT BY INSERTING IT. THEY ARE INSERTING “THEM” referring to the later part “male and female He created THEM.” THEY SAY “it’s the subject” “in the image of God He created “plural.” They say “look it’s a plural image.” “Therefore God is plural.” No where does it indicate a male and female plural there or even a plural right there. Just eth. that’s all it says. They say “in the image of God God created them male and female.” (As one sentence). But in the Hebrew there’s merely a mark, no basis to say “in the image of God God created 2.” They’re saying “eth” a mere mark in Hebrew means ‘2’. They’re saying it by inserting it.

~~~

They’re not pointing at the word “eth” and saying “that’s the word ‘them'” That’s not what I’m saying because in some Bibles they use it says “him.” They’re inserting it where there’s only a mark “eth.” This is long, but see that they inserted it. Hebrew doesn’t support that. There’s only a mark, nothing supporting “in the image of God He created them.” But every time they say it they say “they male and female were both were created in God’s image.” They say “in the image of God God created them.” That’s not what the sentence says. There’s no indicator of this. Every time they say it they insert “them,” when it doesn’t say that in Hebrew, it merely says “eth.”

anon7
    Participant

This was kind of a “catch 22.” Now they are forced to say “we’re not saying that’s what the text says. ” Lol…ok then… If it’s not what the text says, then what’s the basis for it? “We’re not saying it says that in Hebrew.” Ok if it doesn’t say that in Hebrew, then what language does it say it in? Because it’s written in Hebrew… “We are not saying it says “them” plural. We are inserting it.” Yes, just like they insert that the one prophesied to come when Israel was restored was Jesus, just like they say only God can bring the Passover (and in the same breath say “who blocked the Passover? (satan). So only who can unblock the Passover? (Only The one who blocked it).” In their OWN sermon (book 1 chapter 3 of the 50 sermons based on the “word” eth) they say satan can bring the Passover…

anon7
    Participant

*you can say “both Adam and Eve and everyone else is in God’s image” meaning male and female are the same, not unequal, but having the same value because all have a spirit as God has a spirit. Etc. That’s positive. But saying the females have an image from a female God, equal with God, coeternal with God…all based on something that isn’t there in Hebrew but is inserted…(and that God is going to burn me and everyone else that can’t see what this mark eth means (oh wait no one knows what it means, not even the Hebrew speakers, so i guess we’re all going to burn). NO. That’s not true. I’m saying you’re being told you’ll burn if you don’t see something that. Is. Not. There.

anon7
    Participant

Wms, They say “look the Father is speaking. (Jesus is the Father). The Father said “us.” Who is he talking to? It must be a female, look at the images!” NO NO NO NO NO! Jesus said “i and the Father are TWO in several verses.” See this post about the Father/Son. Jn 8:18 etc etc. Jesus and the Father are 1 even more so than one believer is one with another believer. However, Jesus still said “I and the Father are TWO” multiple times.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.