contd. title HAMAN USED THE SEAL, SIGNET in Esther

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Contd. Title from previous post about #666 and #540 and 1948 and the east

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Did Heavenly Mother get her tv show on the air anon7?

anon7
    Participant

Idk about the t.v. show.

anon7
    Participant

If it wasn’t clear, the point was:

They say only Jesus could bring the seal, the Passover.

Then why is it in the copy and shadow that Haman (the enemy) uses the seal in the book of Esther.

If it’s in the old testament as a shadow, YES it can happen in the new testament times as a reality.

So it wasn’t Jesus who brought the Passover as his sign, it was prophetical Haman.

For the real sign, see the posts about the #666 (540).

Think ”why did the Esther story happen like that”! (Why did Haman get to use the seal!?)

It’s their exact line of logic being used: the “there’s a copy and shadow so a reality must happen.”

anon7
    Participant

My punctuation is a little off, but the copying of their logic isn’t. Ha

anon7
    Participant

The king in the time of Esther could have sealed that written order himself. BUT INSTEAD HAMAN SEALED IT. Haman used the seal, the signet. Why did it happen like that? As a warning of things to come… an indication that the one who brought the Passover (the quote UN quote seal) was not Jesus…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok Anon, I’ll re-read the book of Esther and keep wms thinking and logic in mind. I know the wms diligently searches the Scriptures and come up with new teachings to add to their doctrine. This signet ring would be a new teaching that I never learned.

Prophetical Mayor and Mike (jk) will find out how it’s prophectical wind of teaching. This teaching could be like inheriting the wind. Let me find out.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Anon. The human race resembles animals on a bibical symbolic level. The 12 tribes of Israel represented different types of animals. For example the tribe of Naphtali was desribed as a doe (a deer, a female deer). Now Im probably crossing racial lines here and might stir up some racial tension, but my question to you is this: What animal in the bible represents north or South Koreans?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

It’s something for head office to think about actually. You might describe America as an eagle. You might describe Russia as a bear. Biblically, Israel is a lion. Also, the Lion from the tribe of Judah has triumphed and is able to open the scroll and 7 seals in heaven. Revelation 5:5

My point is prophetically it’s not South Korea, and it puts their claims of salvation and mother being god in question.

anon7
    Participant

Note* I’m not interpreting but giving alternate explanations (about Elijah from the east). Wms members are looking for prophecy to have already fulfilled. keep an open mind that it hasn’t all fulfilled yet…

I’m not racist at all. In fact i hate racism more than anything (and i hate spiritual racism more than anything).

Oh and for understanding Esther-signet, like signet ring, and seal were the same word.

Umm animal for north or south Korea hmm… S Korea, They’re fast paced-so it brings to mind a fast animal if we just came up with one. Biblically…mmm… Like i said i think ‘eagle from the east’ has other meaning… The Bible mentions the ‘east’ numerous times. So there’s numerous interpretations as to which person from the east ‘walks a path their feet haven’t walked before…’ (Isaiah). presumably it’s someone who came from the east the first time or comes from the east the second time coming. (But it’s the Elijah character, NOT Jesus, indicated in Isaiah). Wms put on a good spin on it with making ‘Jesus’ look like Elijah, tying him to the east. Still it’s Elijah from the east indicated. It doesn’t indicate Jesus from the east!

And that whole speel they do where it says ‘i am he’ in Isaiah.

“Who has stirred up one from the east,

calling him in righteousness to his service[a]?

He hands nations over to him

and subdues kings before him.

He turns them to dust with his sword,

to windblown chaff with his bow.

3 He pursues them and moves on unscathed,

by a path his feet have not traveled before.

4 Who has done this and carried it through,

calling forth the generations from the beginning?

I, the Lord—with the first of them

and with the last—I am he.”

So they say “look it’s Jesus from the east-God said ”i am he, the man from the east.”

No, WHO HAS CARRIED IT THROUGH-and done this? God carried it through- Jehovah carried it through. Who has STIRRED UP ELIJAH? God the Lord stirred up Elijah.

It’s symantics also in that “one from the east” is synonymous with Elijah (and not necessarily an indicator of location of birth. at least if there’s a second coming, both births don’t have to be from the east). As i said, the physical man Elijah already came from the east once, and the Jews were certain he’d come back…so it’s open to be a physical or spiritual Elijah… Regardless it’s a “preparing the way for Jesus” role… Even if it were Jesus preparing the way for someone else, it’s not ‘3 from the east.’ 3 from the east in revelation has horrible connotation in rev 16. And I’m gonna need their names not to add up to 666 Everytime i put it an gematria calculator lol… It said 666 was THE NUMBER OF A MAN, THE NUMBER OF A NAME. See the post (and my comments added beneath it) about 666 and 540 to confirm who has this # like ten times in their names lol…

Despite good meaning with Elijah, In Revelation 16, the 3 from the east (who claim to have made Babylon fall as Cyrus did)-the 3 are called ‘evil spirits performing signs.’

(Kind of like how they say some magicians don’t actually do magic, it just looks like it. Lol. Wms put magic into the verses making them look like something they’re not! MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE SIGNS TO RECOGNIZE JESUS!)

So might i buy “one Asain person (from the east”)? Perhaps maybe…why not. But not 3!

So no, i wouldn’t just say ”oh south Korea is the eagle’ because it says eagle from the east.

Even if we were to say “Jesus comes in the flesh in the last days from the east as Elijah to prepare the way for someone” (so if we conceded Jesus could take on the role of Elijah). Ok that’s all fine and good in theory-however! 3 from the east has the worst connotation in the history of the Bible! And 1918 has the absolute worst connotation of a year in human history, linked with when Satan was hurled to earth. And I’m gonna need Jesus to come without like 20 tatoos of the #666 on him (in his name)… Lol…

*people’s greatest flaw is thinking prophecy MUST have ALREADY happened.*

Those captured in wms have so much faith “these kinds of verses must mean something.” And “these kinds of verses must mean this.” While I’m not saying what i think is the actual correct interpretation and the actual fulfillment of prophecy (I’M NOT INTERPRETING IT BUT INSTEAD THROWING OUT ALTERNATE THEORIES)-I’m saying “don’t be so amazed at wmscog theories! Don’t think they’re absolute and there’s no other explanation.” In my first post i used the exact same logic AND SAME VERSES they use and it painted the picture that Satan was born in 1918, from the east. Don’t be baffled by wmscog creativity. At least when i painted the picture it had supporting verses…

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.