1948 WAS WHEN LUCIFER COMES, NOT JESUS! #666 [540]!!! ''the east[ern] 'kings'&#0

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Chi = 400. Xi = 50. Sigma = 90.

BEWARE, LUCIFER WAS THE *LIGHT* BEARER (Lucifer knew the Bible).

1. 1948 – WHEN – ”he [THE DEVIL] was at the door”

Mt. 24

When Israel restores their independence ”he is near, right at the door.”

Option 1: insert who ”he” is

Option 2: COMPARE TO LUKE 21, THE SAME EXACT CONVERSATION

Lk 21

what is near right at the door?

The kingdom of God.

Option 1: say ”this must mean….”

Option 2: revelation 12

When the kingdom of God has come, the accuser, Satan, the Devil has been thrown down, hurled to earth.

[So it said ”heaven rejoice” because the Devil was no longer in heaven – (he had come to earth). [So in Heaven it was called the ‘kingdom of God’ because the accuser was no longer there].

When? Born 1918

1948 when the fig tree’s twigs got tender and leaves came out (Israel being the fig tree. This symbolizing Israel’s rebirth as a country)

1948 was when the Devil (called Lucifer) ”was at the door preaching.” (Age 30)

If Lucifer came to earth, would he be aware of Jesus’ teachings in the Bible? YES!

Does the bible indicate Lucifer would pose as Jesus? YES!

2 Thessalonians ch. 2

”He will proclaim himself to be God.”

2. The East – WHERE – ”The 3 Kings [DEMONIC SPIRITS] come from – *Korea*”.

They call Ahnsahnghong ”prophetical Cyrus” because Ahn came from the ”east” as Cyrus came from the east…

After the river ‘Euphrates’ around Babylon dries up, THEN, the 3 kings from the east appear. So the THREE DEMONIC SPIRITS COME FROM THE EAST. (Rev 16)

So revelation 7 looks like it can ONLY be referring to Jesus’ coming.

It’s been said ”why the # 144,000?” ”Is it random?”

It’s also been said “NOTHING IS RANDOM.”

6×6×6=216

“144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.”

There were 14 tribes.

”Coincidently 144,000 times 14 is 2,016,000.

144,000 from each tribe could be used in this.

If the number of these marked was 6,066,000 we’d raise our eyebrows.

216 is the same # in essence as 666.

”Another angel having the seal of God.” Besides it being ”an other” angel (as Daniel references so many times this ”other” different horn…).

”An other angel having the seal of God.”

Wait! Isn’t that a good thing? Isn’t that [definitely] a good thing?

***********Esther story: Haman uses the King’s seal. Was it a good thing?! [Besides the meaning of the name Hammon and the meaning of the name Ahnsahnghong…(house)]…

If Lucifer came to earth, would he not know about ”Jesus’ teachings?”

Could there be good meaning to ”the east” also since there’s verses in Isaiah about the east? Did it have to refer to some future person’s coming (where they came from)? Elijah came from the east. The Jews firmly believed the literal man Elijah would come back. Must he even come from the east the second time if he came (or was the first time enough)? Could Isaiah be talking about the same thing [he’d been talking about] throughout the book of Isaiah-could he be literally talking about the character who came from the east (Elijah)? Or a prophetical Elijah referred to as the ”one from the east” as Elijah was referred to as that? Another way of saying ”Elijah will come?” Summoning ‘one from the east’ could be synonymous with ”summoning Elijah.” One character or character type has different names and titles. Pairing together the old testament good characters with the revelation characters that come from the east-one type is good-The others coming from the east are not…which is which? -which from the east is ”not good?” The Elijah character is good-The THREE kings from the east are not good.

Anyways Jesus appears somehow AFTER the son of destruction (Apollyon) is revealed. But the devil comes 1948.

If it were ambiguous, as surely as God said ”THE #666 IS KEY,” THAT’S CHI XI SIGMA

Phonetic Spelling: (khee xee stig’-ma) A’sshort definition: 666. NAS Exhaustive Concordance. Word Origin i.e. chi xi sigma

5516. chxs ►

Strong’s Concordance

chxs: abbreviation for six hundred sixty-six

Original Word: χξϛ

See below for WHERE this # is.

To differentiate wmscog calls Ahnsahnghong ”Jesus.” Oddly on his tombstone it was written ”the prophet Elijah.” Now…what was Elijah known for? He ”brought” ”fire down from heaven.” Read revelation about ‘someone’ bringing fire down from heaven…”just” a similarity…an observation…

3. The number of the beast plus the number of the beast equals……….THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

The common denominator so to speak between Ahnsahnghong’ s name, Joo Cheol Kim’s name and Chang Gil Ja’s name is the # 696 if you put it into a gematria calculator.

Ahnsahnghong = 696

Joo Cheol Kim = 696

Chang Gil Ja = 696

Not to mention Joo *Chol* Kim’s name – spelled like that maintaining the same name – equals 666…..

Joo Chol Kim = 666

Overlooking that for a moment…

6×6×6=216

In revelation the #666 written adds up to 540 in the Greek spelling of it. (Chi xi sigma-that adds up to 540)

Omitting partly how 696 relates to Saturn’s #, Apollyon’s # and the # of the sun:

6×9×6=324.

I wonder what 216 and 324 will add up to…

A. Apolloyeon in gematria is 696. Yeon being Greek for ”god.” Apollyon (Apollo) would be a ”name” of the beast (the name indicated in revelation).

B…do we need ‘b’?

Ok B: Jesus comes after the son of destruction is revealed, not before. It says ”we are gathered to Jesus afterwards (in the future after that). So ”gathering” like ”gathering the elect…” 2 Thessalonians 2

C. This is more like a question but: Wmscog doesn’t fast on the day of atonement and there’s The Fast taking place [looks like] a few months before winter in the book of acts… to interject humor I’d guess Lucifer wouldn’t want the sins to be transferred to himself lol (sohe left that part about the fast out).

I’m not saying we need to celebrate any new covenant feasts (i don’t know that anyone could bring themselves to follow doctrine ”restored” by Lucifer…lol). How does it go ” what should we do if Satan tells us to do something? Do the opposite?” Lol.

Who blocked the way to the tree of life (God) (oh i mean Satan) (oh i mean the Roman emperor Constantine). Only who can bring Passover back? Only the one who blocked it-God… …by this logic we need to be looking for Constantine having come a second time (theoretically he could bring the Passover back). …lol… it sounds good ”Jesus will bring the sign only Jesus can bring-Passover.” Even overlooking that the feasts had been brought back prior to Sahng teaching them.

-if we say ”only Jesus can bring back the feasts with their meanings” like eating the bread and wine believing it gives eternal life verses just eating it on the certain day. That would be saying if Satan came to earth he’d be oblivious (and wouldn’t know the Bible), and therefore he couldn’t paint a pretty picture for the meaning of the feasts.

Lucifer is the ”light bearer.” He illuminates, sheds light. ”Light is ‘truth,’ right?”

Satan masquerades as an angel of light, an angel of truth.

The very way it was said we could locate Jesus was the actual way to locate Lucifer coming from the east, starting the impersonation in 1948.

Who

What

Where

When

Why

Lucifer

Similar teachings as Jesus

East, Korea

Born 1918

Proclaiming himself to be God

How – in the flesh

Sign – #666 #540 #696

Ok and worshipping at a mandatory time of 5-530ish am sounds like worshipping at the time of the birth of the sun (when the sun rises)…lol. discarding yearly Christmas for like 30 annual sun rise rituals (and where are those in the bible?)??? And having annual worships on Lucifer’s birthday…

Lesson be learned-he who thinks he stands, take heed lest he falls.

*****There’s no need to be upset over ”i was deceived” or ”it wasn’t [all] true.” God loves you, yes. Eternal paradise worthy to be called heaven is awaiting, yes. ”I was wrong…i thought i was right…” There’s no need to over think. God allows different lessons for different people. The important thing is ”it’s not about you.” It’s about helping those who need help, who are really suffering. It’s not only about your life story as an individual-and it doesn’t mean you’re not chosen because some doctrine about one particular church wasn’t completely true. Instead of wallowing in your own pain, think of those who really have a difficult situation, way worse than you. Instead of thinking ”my life is not good,” think of those who are going through the worst lives right NOW.

Yeon Har Maged =696

The ending ”on” in Armageddon triggers the visual response that it’s indicating ”yeon” as in ”apollyon.” (It got my attention because in revelation it referred to the name of the word being in Hebrew…having that kind of ending…).

If they ask where i got the ‘e’ for yeon (in this and apollo yeon) I’m saying i took it out of Cheol’s name!

Maat’s # = 696

Maat’s husband being Thoth…

Apollo =Thoth = (Hermes mercury)

Apollo was husband to Diane…

Saturn’s moon is Dione! (696 miles in its diameter)

STUR =666

Stur was the name for Saturn

This ”sun god” or Saturn figure Apollo (formally being mercury/Hermes), (also known as Nimrod), etc. was the name of the Dragon etc in revelation (Apollyon meaning Destroyer).

Apollo=name of the Dragon

Not to mention the numbers of the sun’s radius…(696,000 kilometers)

Not to mention there’s 3 evil kings so a cube root fits:

the cube root of 696 =8.86

The orbit of Saturn around the sun is 886 million miles

God told us to look at gematria, leading us to the #666 (540)!

THE GOD, who actually created everything, put these same numbers everywhere.

The list of these incidents of the #696 etc goes on and on… it’s known as Saturn’s #…

Saturnalia =696

Saturn’s orbit speed being 9.69

540 666 696 etc

216+324=540 [(6×6×6)+(6×9×6)]

Would you follow anyone with THESE kinds of numbers tattooed on them, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID!?

ASK YOURSELF WHY THE HAMAN STORY IN THE BOOK OF ESTHER IS IN THERE: couldn’t the story have been different?…Haman used the signet ring, the seal!

God created you-you are in God’s image. Your value is like that of The highest price. It’s not that God doesn’t care therefore life is hard. Rather it’s up to you to make life easier for others. Could everything be fixed in a moment and poof life be perfect etc? If you really care that life is hard, think of those who have the hardest lives.

As the number of stars created was exactly perfect and exact (and a different number would throw off the balance of the universe entirely) – each person is uniquely valuable, and your being here on earth gives earth balance. Someone needs you here (the whole world needs you here actually). Everyone is a brilliant creature, and everyone is working incredibly hard.

”Everyone is a good kid.”

Yes God loves you!

Please don’t become sad or depressed because you’re let down. ”Maybe” everything is way better than you thought it was. Maybe not just heaven awaits you, but a happy life on earth. Please don’t live the days only thinking of your own suffering, but think of yourself as put in the position to be able to relieve others of their suffering. Emotional pain can hurt, but have hope that things are better than you thought they were. Not only are there billions upon billions upon trillions of years ahead for you to enjoy…not having to work, but to be safe from any fear (there will be nothing to fear), but also you’ve been given the chance to liven up the lives of others now, even showing them they’re lovable and worth loving.

Please don’t lose heart. Don’t give up. God never changed-just people’s perception of God varies and changes.

”It’s going to be ok.” Please concern about those suffering tremendously more than yourself instead of thinking ”why me.” People were deceived before, that’s nothing new. Realizing you are capable of being deceived (and not seeing THERE’S *MORE* TO THE PICTURE…) -that’s a very valuable and humbling process. Most people assume they know all there is to know. Rather than thinking”you’ve lost something” think you’ve gained valuable wisdom (to know you have to study hard etc).

Don’t give up on there being a loving Elohim who loves His creation…

Please don’t become sad or depressed because you’re let down. ”Maybe” everything is way better than you thought it was. Maybe not just heaven awaits you, but a happy life on earth. Please don’t live the days only thinking of your own suffering, but think of yourself as put in the position to be able to relieve others of their suffering. Emotional pain can hurt, but have hope that things are better than you thought they were. Not only are there billions upon billions upon trillions of years ahead for you to enjoy…not having to work, but to be safe from any fear (there will be nothing to fear), but also you’ve been given the chance to liven up the lives of others now, even showing them they’re lovable and worth loving.

Please don’t lose heart. Don’t give up. God never changed-just people’s perception of God varies and changes.

”It’s going to be ok.” Please concern about those suffering tremendously more than yourself instead of thinking ”why me.” People were deceived before, that’s nothing new. Realizing you are capable of being deceived (and not seeing THERE’S *MORE* TO THE PICTURE…) -that’s a very valuable and humbling process. Most people assume they know all there is to know. Rather than thinking”you’ve lost something” think you’ve gained valuable wisdom (to know you have to study hard etc).

Don’t give up on there being a loving Elohim who loves His creation…

p.s. it’s Elohim not Elohiam. (Elohiam i read was the dual tense)… I’m not asserting there’s more than one Melchizedek figure…

”The hardest thing to do is to just be.” ”Just be yourself and you have accomplished the most important task.” ”God loves YOU – so just be you, not imitation you.”

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I actually tried to read this whole thing. I didn’t make it. Anon7 is a current member who has studied long time with the wms. The doctrine and teachings are mixed in this nonsense.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I noticed anon7 logged on but never responded to these posts.

Anon7 wrote:

“so just be you, not imitation you.”

This describes my overseer. He would switch between himself and them imitate other members on the fly. Sometimes he would imitate me on the pulpit. I felt like walking up on the altar, telling him to have a seat, and then finish the sermon for him.

“Imitation you” is a South Korean issue. Its not related to North Americans or South Americans at least.

anon7
    Participant

I’m writing back as soon as i could. I hope you read the whole thing. Some parts have much more gumption than other parts. Good luck.

anon7
    Participant

I was directing the commentary rant part more towards those who had been deceived by those verses in the past (the majority of members prob having been from outside north or south America). I was worried they’d be upset if they saw the interpretation they thought was right was actually way off.

Yeah Americans are themselves. But there’s the ”do as the leader does, be like the leaders-that’s better. You’d be better if you were more like them.” That mentality (like ”everyone look alike and talk alike etc or else”). I guess i meant they don’t have to try to blend in and look and do OR SPEAK like others…that kind of ”imitating.”

anon7
    Participant

And lol to the during sermon thoughts.

jw03550
    Participant

tldnr

anon7
    Participant

It’s long bc half of it is comfort for any members who leave because of seeing it. Half is like data but half is attempted comfort so they don’t get too upset if they see it.

MountainMom
    Participant

anon7 wrote:

It's long bc half of it is comfort for any members who leave because of seeing it. Half is like data but half is attempted comfort so they don't get too upset if they see it.

No one is going to leave because of something you have said (or I have said).  I don't know of anyone who has been simply talked out of it.  Maybe through intervention or their own realizations, but not ever just talked out of membership.  My advice is to just to keep it simple, civil, and truthful.  And don't worry so much about controlling if they get upset or not.  My experience is that even if you try your hardest not to offend, they may get upset anyway, because they look for something to be offended about despite your best efforts.  You can't control that.  You can only speak from the heart, and be tactful.  Good luck.

jw03550
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

No one is going to leave because of something you have said (or I have said).  I don't know of anyone who has been simply talked out of it.

this ^

(still waiting for my friend to get sick of their system and finally do some research)

I've personally moved on quite a bit, which is why I don't post much anymore.

MountainMom
    Participant

jw03550 wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

No one is going to leave because of something you have said (or I have said).  I don't know of anyone who has been simply talked out of it.

this ^

(still waiting for my friend to get sick of their system and finally do some research)

I've personally moved on quite a bit, which is why I don't post much anymore.

I am glad you are moving on with your life.  That is really a good thing, and I know it takes time to work through it. 

anon7
    Participant

Ty mm.

anon7
    Participant

Chang Chol Joo in English Gematria Equals: 666

… Need interpretation?

Chang Cheol Joo in English Gematria Equals: 696

See above for 696

anon7
    Participant

Ieosus Ahn in English Gematria Equals: 666

Seems like Jesus’ name and his name don’t go together…

anon7
    Participant

The scape goat=585

HaSeraph = 585 (seraph means serpant). It means “the serpent.”

For those who are familiar the scape goat was called Azazel…..

The 7th root of 585000=6.66216

The woman in Revelation was riding on a beast with 7 heads so a seventh root was in order.

(Remember 216 was the same # as 666)

Zahn Gil in Jewish Gematria Equals: 585

The ‘g’ is in the name gil so it’s there.

Iosus An Hong in Jewish Gematria Equals: 585

Another spelling of Jesus

Yo Cheol Kim in Jewish Gematria Equals: 585

Hebrew didn’t have the ‘j’ sound so…’y’ instead

…all 3 names equal 696 and all 3 names equal 585…

Read Revelation about the 7 heads of the beast, 7 hills, 7 kings. God was definitely drawing our attention to the #7 associated with the [number] of the beast.

*The #7 associated with 666*

Alternate: Yoo Chel Kim = 585

Same pronunciation

The Bible emphasized the #’s 666 and 7 together.

anon7
    Participant

*grammar *the #7 associated with [the number of] the beast.

anon7
    Participant

OK the very first post was about how the # 666 is BAD… And also how the #696 is also bad…to summarize. So to answer the question I was asked, do I think people would go to wmscog if they knew about this stuff: I’ll answer with a question: Would anyone go to a church who’s leaders had the #666 tattooed all over them? Point and match.

anon7
    Participant

*whose.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.