Wikipedia

• Creator
    Topic
    AbbaFather07
    Participant

Once again they have modified Wikipedia. It is so frustrating I could scream. For example they changed the history part by saying after Ahn died the Cog broke away from the Witnesses due to financial rearranging. What is that? And no where does it say Ahn was a 7th Day Adventist. Nice! More omitting/lies!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

They are so backwards…they did a video saying how members shouldnt trust Wikipedia…now they change wiki themselves? It would seem they are trying to use time to erase aspects of their doctrine that they know is questionable

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The Wikipedia page seems pretty accurate. I like how they pointed out the cog doesn’t keep the sabbath day from sunset to sunset, but from sunrise to sunset. So that would make it half a sabbath day. I heard of the ASH witnesses, but never the Witnesses of Jesus church of god. It sounds about right to me. I thought they expanded overseas in 1995. Ah, its close enough I won’t argue it. They could add he was seventh day and from a Budist family. They could also add how the original church split and how the NCPCOG has all of ASH’s books while the cog just has copies of a few of his books.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I wish they would have left it alone. Right before they changed it had so much info and more details about his life and an in depth timeline. They took out NCPCOG all together. Even though it plays a huge part in the shadiness of this cult. Once again omitting is the same as lying!

jw03550
    Participant

Its Wikipedia.

create an account and contribute to the correction.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Jw I know I can edit or update myself but there was so much info…I couldnt possible remember everything that was on the previous wiki:( I just wish the Cog would have left it alone!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.