COG holidays!?

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorQueen
    Participant

My husband just told me tomorrow is heavanly parents day!! Where is this in the bible!? Is this a made up thing from the cog or a Korean holiday they have incorporated into the cog!?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Isn’t ASH’s birthday on the lunar calendar, not the solar calendar? I can’t remember the reason for his birthday being on a different calendar. But his birthday moves around doesn’t it?

Now that is a good point, they celebrate the birthday of their second coming christ, but Christmas is not okay. Double standard?

Now I know the reasons they dont celebrate christmas, it’s because of its Roman Catholic connection, pagan connections, Saternalia, and the days getting longer, (the birth of the S-U-N).

Did you know Jesus was actually born in the beginning of summer? I mean I have scripture that I would use to argue that he was. He might have been born on the day of Pentecost.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

My old Overeer tried to tell us that Christ was born on The passover.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Let me clarify….he did that old, “cut and paste logic” that the Wms does.

“Bredder en sister, we know Fodder was not born in Dec.25. Isreal has a climate much like ours here. It would have been too cold to give birth in dead of winter. We know he wasnt born in the heat of summer. Could it be…..(pauses and looks around the sanctuary) The Passover, bredders en sisders?” And there is a huge, “Amen!!!”

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Untouchable wrote:

My old Overseer tried to tell us that Christ was born on The passover.

You literally made me laugh out loud. I gonna to put my hoodie on and pretend like I just didn’t do that.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Doesn’t the congregation always say “amen” to everything and absolutely everything the pastor says. I’ve never heard someone say “no way!” or “I don’t believe you!” or “as if!”

UntouchableJ
    Participant

What’s comical, is that “Amen”, is a completely Pagan (if you will), with zero Biblical origins. Its Kemetic (KMT) in origin, which translates to “Purifying Waters” or a version of the Uroba, “Ashe'” which means “So it is” or “Let it be”. Bet the ol’ Bigot Koreans who used to preach that members shouldnt preach to blacks, would hate that tid bit. Then again, they would just say, “What does that have to do with Salvation?!?”

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Interesting. Amen is pagan? Ok. And hey, passover is the biggest day in the cog. Except for the fact they got the passover wrong this year, why couldn’t Jesus be born on passover?

And a member called us Esau’s and gentiles on this site. And they thought not to preach to blacks? So what’s going to be next?

Othniel
    Participant

Amen is not kimet without biblical basis that’s one of many conspiracy theories

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Othniel. Amun-Ra, AMENhotep…This is something I’m versed on. Im trying to see, Why you think its a theory?

Othniel
    Participant

you can study the roots of Hebrew words for yourself easily enough… the entire Kemet thing is a big conspiracy theory that has been debunked for decades

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mayor they say Amen or God Bless you after everything. Why is that necessary?? Its very annoying.

Viewing 11 replies - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.