Who Does Zahng Pray To?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hyde
    Participant

This question may have already come up in the forum before… but I really can't figure out who Zahng is supposed to pray to?

Does Zahng pray to her son Jesus, her husband Jesus, her Father Jesus, her Father Jehovah, her husband Jehovah, her Father ASH, her husband ASH, her son ASH, her Mother in heaven, her Father and Mother in heaven…OR does she pray to herself?!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Lol. I mean. Thanks be to Fudder and Modder. Let us eat sketchy Mexican food together! Enjoy your meal bredder.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

We should get back to the topic. What were we talking about? Perhaps we’ll have to start a new topic titled: cog impressions

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Lol, Im with it.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Abba wrote:

Is that even English? Really new name new rules?? Is that really what the COG teaches. How the hell do they preach that Ash is 2CC. Have any cog members read 1 Thess 4:15-5:4, 2 Thess 2:1-2, Hebrews 9:28, 2 Peter 3:8-10, or 2 Peter 1:16 or the million other verses that basically say everyone will see the second coming it will not be a secret…..ugh so frustrating!!!

Okay so you need to attend services and bible studies at the cog to get their explanation of these verses.

These are good verses you have here.

However, if my memory serves me correctly, I think Hebrews 9:28 is supposed to be about ASH and 2CC. He “appeared” in this age. Now 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 is about the rapture and meeting the Lord in the air. I think they say this is about 3CC. Yes, that’s right. I said 3CC.

“They” are waiting for “his” third coming.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

The person I replied to is that even English must have deleted their post. I wasnt referring to any of you. So a 3CC huh?! Wow. I asked my husband tonight why is ok to get baptized in the name Jehovah, Jesus and Ahn but its not ok to eat food prayed over in those names…only Ahns name. He just sat there. Jw everything you just said was so on point! 80 yrs later that was the second coming….did u guys see it?! Its weird that no one noticed until after he died. I also asked my husband why they cant pray in any of the names in the Bible …only a name that isnt in the bible…seems unbiblical to me. You guys are funny with the impressions. When a cog member calls my husband he immediately changes his voice. Even my brother in law has a Korean accent and he is from Louisiana.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I love talking about the cog. Psst, the reason why (according to cog teaching) you don’t pray to the other 2 names is because according to them we are supposed to be “in the age of the holy sprirt”. (Father, son, holy spirit). Yet Jehovah technically is the wrong pronouciation of God the Father. I go as far as saying Jehovah is the wrong name entirely.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I have heard the age of the holy spirit and which names u are supposed to pray in…but where is all this in the bible. Let me guess there is a detailed long drawn out study on it…right?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Exactly, a long drawn out study. That is correct. Matthew 28:19. “…In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit… and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” So then they say, oh look there must be 3 ages. Jesus says Rev 3:12 “… my new name.” oh it must be ASH. John 16:24 “Until now you haven’t asked for anything in my name…” oh they must have been praying to Jehovah. (but Jehovah is not the exact name either). And so on and so forth. Oh, we must be in the age of the Holy Spirit. The name must be ASH. Ya that’s it!

Do you see the confusion? ASH is the name of the Holy Spirit, he is Elijah, he is 2CC, he is the angel from the east… (He can’t be all of these)

genny
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

I love talking about the cog. Psst, the reason why (according to cog teaching) you don't pray to the other 2 names is because according to them we are supposed to be "in the age of the holy sprirt". (Father, son, holy spirit). Yet Jehovah technically is the wrong pronouciation of God the Father. I go as far as saying Jehovah is the wrong name entirely.

I heard it compared to your phone number.  When you change your phone number, anyone calling you has to use the new phone number because the old number has no effect.  They also likened it to an expiration date.  Jesus and Jehovah have expired as names you can use in prayer–you have to use the new name to make it any good.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes. I heard that too. Allegedly we are in the “age of the Holy Spirit,” Therefore we have to pray to the new name, Rev 3:12, the name of the Holy Spirit Matthew 28:20. The name of Jesus is written and prophesied in the old testament, yet ASH is NOT written or prophesied anywhere in the new testament.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mayor I need to brush up on my Scriptures but my husband was trying to justify Ahns name not being in Bible by saying Jesus wasnt in OT so I asked him if he will be in next Bible that is written lol. Is it true that Jesus is only in NT? I wanted to rebuttal but I wasnt 100%

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I meant Ahn being in next Bible…

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Genny..that is the best explanation I have heard sk far but it still doesnt hold up. Bc its ok to get baptized in the name Jehovah, Jesus and Ahn but not ok to pray in those names??! (Arent those 3 names used for cog baptism)?

genny
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

Genny..that is the best explanation I have heard sk far but it still doesnt hold up. Bc its ok to get baptized in the name Jehovah, Jesus and Ahn but not ok to pray in those names??! (Arent those 3 names used for cog baptism)?

Yes, you're right.  It doesn't hold up.  I would say that with the name Jesus in the New Testament, it's more like adding another phone line, not changing the phone number.  But with Ahn, his phone number does not connect.  I can imagine the recording, "beeeeep… The number you have dialed is not in service…"

AbbaFather07 wrote:

Mayor I need to brush up on my Scriptures but my husband was trying to justify Ahns name not being in Bible by saying Jesus wasnt in OT so I asked him if he will be in next Bible that is written lol. Is it true that Jesus is only in NT? I wanted to rebuttal but I wasnt 100%

Well, Jesus is prophesied in the Old Testament with very specific scriptures.

And the name Jesus is the Greek form of the name Joshua (see Matt. 1:21 footnotes), which means "the Lord saves."

A good question that I never really had answered — What does the name Ahnsahnghong mean?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Abba, I was told that too, that the name Jesus was never written in the OT, therefore ASH is not written in the NT. Superficially it’s true. However, the cog is in error with this statement because the name of the Messiah was written and prophesied in the OT. The OT prophecy says his name is Joshua. As we know the NT calls him Jesus. Understand?

If the NIV wanted to be more accurate, they would replace the name Jesus with Joshua.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I was told that the character of God can be seen, and the name isnt that important. I was also told that, “Ahnsahnhong” means “flowing waters” (bad paraphrase) and that in Revelations Apostle John could hear the sound of flowing waters. It may be lightning, but I was told only Koreans in pursuit of being a title holder were told this. Its kind of a long story how I found that out. Lol

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Interesting. Flowing waters. I was never told that. I know I was going deep into the old testament about the name. But my point was to show error in cog teaching. You can find much info when you look deeper into scripture.

Selena
    Participant

They used Revelation 14:2.I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.Theres also Ezekiel 43:2. We were told it meant rushing waters.

jw03550
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Exactly, a long drawn out study. That is correct. Matthew 28:19. "…In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit… and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." So then they say, oh look there must be 3 ages. Jesus says Rev 3:12 "… my new name." oh it must be ASH. John 16:24 "Until now you haven't asked for anything in my name…" oh they must have been praying to Jehovah. (but Jehovah is not the exact name either). And so on and so forth. Oh, we must be in the age of the Holy Spirit. The name must be ASH. Ya that's it!

Do you see the confusion? ASH is the name of the Holy Spirit, he is Elijah, he is 2CC, he is the angel from the east… (He can't be all of these)

I believe that the Jehovahs also use Jesus interchangably (sp?) to fit their doctrine.  Anyone have any insight on that?

AbbaFather07
    Participant

My brother in law will not eat food prayed over in Jesus name. He totally ruined dinner. I do not understand the blatant denial of the name Jesus. He reminds my husband to not eat food prayed over in JC name. Im like is this a joke!

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.