3 verses

• Creator
    Topic
    AbbaFather07
    Participant

I feel like the main focus of the cog are these 3 verses…Genesis 1:26-27, Gal 4:26 and Rev 22:17. I read Ahns book The Mystery of God and the Spring and he stated full verses not just grabbing 1 sentence and stopping there. Then I read Joo-Choel Kims book…cant find the book right now..I think the name of that one is God the Father and God the Mother.. literally repeated these 3 verses over and over and over…the book was a total waste of time. Not only did it repeat the same verses but just stated what they thought it meant. Very vague! At least Ahns book would state entire verses and go into detail and back up w additional verses. Anyways my point is these books were given to my husband. Why dont they just give ALL Ahns books to members? Seems obvious to me!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Ahbigail When I researched more, I realized that WMS has only 5 of the 12 or so books Ahn wrote. This is one of the main reasons they are soo big into not having members go on the net. They WMS is giving Sermons off of copy written material. So its also important to have members sign disclosure information. They are also huge into not having phones on during big sermons by those on the Pastor level. We had a regional meet up once, with a 6 hour long version of 7day creation held by a Pastor from Korea. We didnt have our phones taken, but they had to be off, and we could only check them during the breaks. Now I realized that they had something to hide. If you read “Message to the Church of Ladeocia”, a “truth” book written by AhN, it is litrelly the 7day creation sermon in book form. Why isnt it for sale in your local Zion. Is there even a reference in it on their website? They dont own its rights. NCPCOG does. Like Ahns son said, the truth is wasy to find if you look.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Exactly. What is up with that? Another examiner on this site ( I forget who) mentioned that Ahn was with Kim (the general pastor) since he was a child. Now the story I was told was that Kim was Ahn's first fruit, an older Kim. I'm starting to think that the wmscog is really trying to keep a connection with Ahn.

Personally, I want to find a way to create division between Ahn and the wmscog.

I want to give back to the wmscog as they have given. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor.Yes! We were told that Kim was older maybe college age. I heard mumblings that since Ahn represents a prophetical Moses, Kim represented Aaron because Kim followed Ahn around all the time. I think when Zhang dies, they will make Kim “head priest” like Aaron, but not call hik God. Im sure they will be successful because they will lie, say Zhang ascended, then claim that she anointed Kim. Im sure they will pack this with scriptural misenterpretations because they don’t want to lose members. I hope at that time, members can see through the lies

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

*Sigh, I hope so too, that members can see through lies. They will have to check this site. 

Do you remember what that Jamal/Godsfriend said about mama? He said something about mother will have to leave this world soon. Also he said something about her typing on facebook. It makes me wonder what is really going on. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

*Sigh, I hope so too, that members can see through lies. They will have to check this site. 

Do you remember what that Jamal/Godsfriend said about mama? He said something about mother will have to leave this world soon. Also he said something about her typing on facebook. It makes me wonder what is really going on. 

Hyde
    Participant

@AbbaFather07
    – When I left the WMS I was feeling pretty low and I wouldn't have anything to do with the bible for some time. I think it does take time to recover from WMS and each person's journey is of course going to be different. Recently I have been trying to reconcile what I have learnt at WMS with what I really think about God. I have been studying the bible books of Matthew, Luke and John in movie form on YouTube and I have found these films to be very informative. You may have seen these films already but I tell you that they are great to watch on your own or with your family. They are acted out in chronological order and as far as I have read they stick to the scriptures correctly. In these films, the story of Jesus is told from beginning to end, including every chapter and verse as they were written. I believe that studying the stories of scripture in exact order is the best way to learn about them. I do not claim to know what is good for everyone and maybe it just takes a bit of time to leave WMS. However, what I can say is that WMS and AhnSahngHong teach very little about the life of Jesus compared with these films.

Once again I thoroughly recommend these movies:

The book of Matthew

https://youtu.be/h0qGrVcz-eQ

The book of Luke

https://youtu.be/2PHPLApTt7Y

The book of John

https://youtu.be/5hexhw3wWmE

@AbbaFather07
    – As you have pointed out, the WMS study method is to take a verse from 'here' and and place it somewhere else; 'there', alongside other snippets taken out of the bible. In fact WMS always prove a point about something by taking out these 'quotes' and not by letting the books speak for themselves as they were written. The cut and paste method will make you learn a lot of new lessons but these lessons are completely lacking in the original context from the books quoted. The process of taking snippets and combining them can go on forever because it will always come up with something different and that is how I was influenced by WMS and AhnSahngHong. It is my opinion that the bible is a series of books that should each be told from start to finish; in true context. When a story is told in full then the people hearing it can make up their own minds about what it means. They can say either 'yes' or 'no' or even 'maybe' to it. What you have with WMS is condemnation if you choose to believe in your own opinions. Finally, imagine if you had made a movie or written a book and somebody was re-editing what you had written and then selling it to the public as their own. Well this is what WMS and AhnSahngHong have done with the bible to suit themselves.

Hyde
    Participant

@AbbaFather07
    – When I left the WMS I was feeling pretty low and I wouldn't have anything to do with the bible for some time. I think it does take time to recover from WMS and each person's journey is of course going to be different. Recently I have been trying to reconcile what I have learnt at WMS with what I really think about God. I have been studying the bible books of Matthew, Luke and John in movie form on YouTube and I have found these films to be very informative. You may have seen these films already but I tell you that they are great to watch on your own or with your family. They are acted out in chronological order and as far as I have read they stick to the scriptures correctly. In these films, the story of Jesus is told from beginning to end, including every chapter and verse as they were written. I believe that studying the stories of scripture in exact order is the best way to learn about them. I do not claim to know what is good for everyone and maybe it just takes a bit of time to leave WMS. However, what I can say is that WMS and AhnSahngHong teach very little about the life of Jesus compared with these films.

Once again I thoroughly recommend these movies:

The book of Matthew

https://youtu.be/h0qGrVcz-eQ

The book of Luke

https://youtu.be/2PHPLApTt7Y

The book of John

https://youtu.be/5hexhw3wWmE

@AbbaFather07
    – As you have pointed out, the WMS study method is to take a verse from 'here' and and place it somewhere else; 'there', alongside other snippets taken out of the bible. In fact WMS always prove a point about something by taking out these 'quotes' and not by letting the books speak for themselves as they were written. The cut and paste method will make you learn a lot of new lessons but these lessons are completely lacking in the original context from the books quoted. The process of taking snippets and combining them can go on forever because it will always come up with something different and that is how I was influenced by WMS and AhnSahngHong. It is my opinion that the bible is a series of books that should each be told from start to finish; in true context. When a story is told in full then the people hearing it can make up their own minds about what it means. They can say either 'yes' or 'no' or even 'maybe' to it. What you have with WMS is condemnation if you choose to believe in your own opinions. Finally, imagine if you had made a movie or written a book and somebody was re-editing what you had written and then selling it to the public as their own. Well this is what WMS and AhnSahngHong have done with the bible to suit themselves.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely watch those videos. Why wouldnt the New Convenant church want to expose the Wmscog? Why would they withhold Ahns books? Why wont his kids speak up? Also I would love to know if there is an actual book or excerpt written by Ahn stating he believes in Mother God or stating he is God? To me its so obvious that things changed after he died. The only person to blame here is Zang. She knows people worship her as a God and if that were me I would be scared of burning in Hell. Seems extremely arrogant to me. Not to mention what has she done to gain this position?? Except take a couple vague verses in the Bible and say oh yeah they are talking about me. A lot of things dont add up and I wonder when members will see the light.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

1 more question. I felt like I was actually getting somewhere w my husband but he is so stuck on Gen 1:26. He is like who are they talking about when they say us and our image?? Im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to the Bible but that verse stumps me. My rebuttal wasnt enough for him bc I said I really dont know but God isnt referring to 2 Koreans…thats all I know for sure

Momsix828
    Participant

One of the best verses for the Trinity is I John 5:7. “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” I believe the KJV is the best version for many reasons, one of which that it used a different line of manuscripts called the texus receptus, the most received texts. I know WMS uses NIV. That version leaves out at least 25 verses in the New Testament. I John 5:7 is one. Most churches use versions that support their doctrine and Ahn used the NIV. There’s no “mother” in that verse. John 1:1 says that Jesus is the Word. Also it is important to prove that The Father and Jesus are not the same. Jesus sits at Gods right hand, Jesus is the only “begotten” son. As for the bride in Rev. my husband and I got into that discussion with my daughters deacon about that. He showed us those verses and when he got to Rev. we took him to Rev 21:9 where John describes the bride coming down. He didn’t want to read all the following verses that describe in detail the foundation, streets, gates, dimensions, river running through with trees of healing one for each month etc.etc. He kept trying to prove us stupid saying “you really think that’s a city?” Then looking over at our daughter like we were cookoo. He said it was “Spiritual” and we couldn’t see. We wanted to know why over a chapter of the bible describes a city and he never would read past a couple of verses. Most Christians believe we are going to live in that city. It has no temple in it because Christ is the Temple (Rev 21:22) Hebrews 11:10 and 11:16 says that Abraham looked for that city whose builder and maker is God. Some people believe we are part of that temple Eph 2:19-22.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Momsix – The Pastor knew what he was doing, they all do that. When they get to something they are stumped on, thats their Psychological trick. Once during service, the Overseer was talking using words to reinforce the brainwashing; “Why would anybody trust internet?”, “Why would anybody thow away their salvation?”. Out of nowhere he says, “And…you know God can do whatever they want to. God want to have children, they can..who we to question bredder en sisders?”

Now there were some loud “Amen” from the members, but I remember thinking, “Did he just slide that in there?”. He was trying to put a new layer of brainwashing on us. It struck me as so Odd, “God is two people, The first God came to reestablish lost truth…but, conveniently decides to Marry a sinner, have unsaved kids, then FIND his spiritual heavenly wife?” So how is it Ok for God to just go against the former things WMS claims he came to reestablish?

Othniel
    Participant

Towards the end of my time at WMSCOG they definitely started adding Mother verses to pretty much every study even if they weren't there originally… sometimes it was Passover verses but they liked to reinforce passover=mother

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.