OMG!!!!! WOW!!!!

LOL, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING …. 

I feel like i'm watching an episode of family guy, even the voices sound like a family guy episode i was only waiting to hear stewie and brian…..they  think by trying to applythis reverse psychology crap, that's going to help them a lot…. Hey Mama Z instead of wasting money in stupid videos why don't you do something godly and help poor homeless people!!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Jesus_will_set_u_free wrote:

LOL, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING …. 

I feel like i'm watching an episode of family guy, even the voices sound like a family guy episode i was only waiting to hear stewie and brian…..

…I can not think of a joke witty enough to describe how obscene and ludicrous this little cartoon is….

UntouchableJ
    Participant

That is literally….LITERALLY the corniest video ever. I’ve seen cartoon Sex education videos that weren’t as lame. Anyone else notice the brainwashing and leading statments from the members and video.

“We can see that Cult experts that travel the country to deprogram members”

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I would rip into them….but they’ll just delete my comment

genny
    Participant

Talk about a strawman argument!

And the blonde girl talking about her brother says that you should trust your family member over someone you haven't met.  Yeah, can we turn that around and tell the person being recruited by the wmscog–trust your family over this wmscog member you have never met.

And there's that "presidential award" in the background, still being touted even though they were inelligible for the award shown.

Felicia1122
    Participant

17 mins of trying to convince someone of a lie…

David
    Participant

Yes it was very funny but it was pretty much the way it works.

The kid comes home one night, HIS family, that he has been with for over 20 years, introduces him to someone with knowledge about his new church that has beem with for just a month or 2.

The kid realizes that these are the people he has already been warned about so he doesn't listen to a word they say and he runs out the door and hides at the church for three (3) days before contacting his family.

Not in person but by email as directed by his overseer. He tells his family, I don't want to leave you because I love you but make no mistake about it, I will leave you if you don't stop trying to make me research my brand new church.

No matter what you have done for me these past 20 years, (and they did a lot for him as per his own list) I'm going to do whatever my overseer tells me to do! Beginning with sending you an email instead of coming to see you and talk face to face like the respectful son you thought you raised all those years.

I have spoken to many people who follow different religions then mine. Sometimes the discussions become passionate afterall religion is a hot topic BUT never has anybody become so scared of the conversation that they had to run out of the house, hide at their church and then immediately inform their overseer what happened and be TOLD what they should do next!

I think the video is very true to life. I guess we can assume that Baron is playing Hassan but who's the big black guy? I would have thought they would use Ron Ramos….

David wrote:

I think the video is very true to life. I guess we can assume that Baron is playing Hassan but who's the big black guy? I would have thought they would use Ron Ramos….

The voice they use for the black guy, make him sound like a especial A kid or to make it harsh a total RETARD, I'm wondering if that's what they want to portrait ex-members as. Like they left because they lack mental ability or maybe are too dumb to understand our truth…

Also at the end when the kid speaks to his parents and they say to him that they were sorry they acted that way and that they understand, it's because they have no other choice but to accept what's going on, That doesn't mean they agree, but they have to live their lives making pretend they agree with him, just so they would not lose connection with him… It's sad but it's just the truth.. I remember when i used to go and see my love one there, I would see some parents of kids i knew coming to the Zion to show their love ones support knowing  that they didn't even wanna be there in the first place.. but that's the only way they could had spend some time with their kids…. that's really sad to see how miserable some of these parents felt there.

Azula
    Participant

That's 17 minutes of my life I will never get back!

Jesus_will_set_u_free wrote:

David wrote:

The voice they use for the black guy, make him sound like a especial A kid or to make it harsh a total RETARD, I'm wondering if that's what they want to portrait ex-members as. Like they left because they lack mental ability or maybe are too dumb to understand our truth…

I would have to agree with that sentiment. I also kinda think they were also modeled after certain characters eg Hassan, Ron Ramos and a certain Miss Renita.

The cult hasn't really come up with anything new in my opinion. Because looking at the video I'd say it's targeted at students or the youth and not necessarily an older generation because they would obviously have more life experience and be more decerning of character.

If one were truly watching the video with an objective perspective they should be alarmed by how quickly the young Sam was willing to distance himself from people he's known for 20 years versus a Korean group he's known only for a few months.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

“The True WMSCOG” strikes again.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

“I was lied to for a long time Sam. I didn’t know I was brainwashed. [The True WMSCOG] you need to open your eyes and free your mind. Right now!”

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I have to reiterate…the comments by the members are horrendous.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

What a stupid cray video couldnt help laughing what are they trying to do and the impact this examining site has brought on them.When i was in church if a youth member said he cant go preaching because he has to go home early or he loved his family more,at once he was reminded of the heavenly family study in which Father and Mother come first not the phycial family here we are only strangers so it is ok to lie and dont bother about them .Then the age of the yourth was concidered saying you are over 18 an adult why do you need to depend or take advice or listen to your parents in Korea we dont do that we make our own dicissions grow up and be a man tell your parents you need to do and practice things on your own ,you are big enough to know what is right from wrong.Here we have good examples in India the full family is in zion from mumbai (bayendar) they caught hold of the 3 children made them gospel workers got one son married in zion and no one two support the family so much that the father in his fiftys had to search for a job in the UAE and is working today.Another family father out of zion wife left her job in the hospital sacrificed both the son and daughter to the church son married a korean running a church,daughter just married last moth in zion to another brother sent on a mission to run a church else where ,poor father of tese children goes round telling people how is family is broken .So here is a clear proof they break familys what does this stupid video try to show us members here in India if you have he guts show this video to your members in church and show them the charity you do else where and you leave a sister to die in the hospital.Through this video it is clear they are trying to point out at Steve Ron and Brian,what about the money they make selling their teachings published by the Melcizedec printing to members and the other teachings they have coppied from the other churches which kept all the feast of god in 1930.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Ahbigail The def. hurt families. I was so tempted to comment on that video, but they will just erase it. A couple I know, the siter got an abortion and didnt tell the husband. Who persuaded her to do this, and if the church didnt, did a church member rebuke her for it? No.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Also, I rarely see young couples have children. Never in my life have I seen couples married young, and then they never have kids. Some would be honest and say, “I want to focus on the gospel work”. Some would make excuses and say, “We just havent thought about it.”

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Also, I rarely see young couples have children. Never in my life have I seen couples married young, and then they never have kids. Some would be honest and say, "I want to focus on the gospel work". Some would make excuses and say, "We just havent thought about it."

The given by the pastor was if the young gospel workers would have children how will they be shepherds and take care of the flock in zion.They will be more focused on looking after their kid how will they vist members?how will they prepare the sermons for the worship,their wives also will be busy with the child  and not take care of the church .That is why we hear and have seen many cases of abortion and vasatomys carried out.I know of a sister whoses trip to KOREA was canncelled only because she was pregnant and would be to busy looking after the child and not go preaching.

setufree
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

The given by the pastor was if the young gospel workers would have children how will they be shepherds and take care of the flock in zion.They will be more focused on looking after their kid how will they vist members?how will they prepare the sermons for the worship,their wives also will be busy with the child  and not take care of the church .That is why we hear and have seen many cases of abortion and vasatomys carried out.I know of a sister whoses trip to KOREA was canncelled only because she was pregnant and would be to busy looking after the child and not go preaching.

Yes same here.  If you got married or pregnant outside of the church, it was frowned upon and not much rejoicing for the brother/sister.  However if you were "arranged" a partner it was a celebatory situation.  I knew a few young couples who were married in New Windsor and it was explained that it wasn't for anything carnal but for making it easier for them to travel.   When the time is right they will be moved to a location to help establish a church.  As far as children were concerned "moms" were usually in a seperate preaching/study group that would maintain cleaning the church, day care center, and cooking.  They specifically preferred to target young undwed people to join/preach to.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@SetuFree That sums it up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian Taylor wrote:

They have made yet another ridiculous cartoon!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm_ckicK9Xg

Actually I believe this is a very well produced piece of propaganda.  Very slick.  And very effective.  The Korean handlers are getting smarter about using the internet to KEEP their recruits.  This piece of propaganda is produced for recently recruited members running into opposition from their families.  It is NOT produced to try to influence us.  If we are to be effective we need to recognize when they succeed and we need to react with opposing measures that are equally effective.  Means we need a better organized and effective coordinated response to their propaganda.  Ideas?

Momsix828
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed the big “shift” in their tactics. I have only noticed this in the last few months. My son got in over fours years ago and it was like a chess game with us playing against the church to stay in his life. Our family talked with the Hassan people for advice, we looked at hiring an intervention team but decided against it. I had an ex member listed on my favorites on my iPhone. It was like pulling teeth to get him to stay in some kind of contact with us. I “played the game” of sending family members up by twos to visit him to try to stay connected to the “normal side” of his brain. We all felt like he might disappear forever, his siblings were so sad. Each time we had to endure a screaming episode where “we can’t see what’s clearly in the bible”. He led us to believe he would probably never come back to his home town, he wasn’t interested in anything here. Holidays were spent at building projects etc. Over a year ago he recruited my daughter while at a “building project” in her college town. We were devistated to have to live out another nightmare. My son gets credit for her “talent ” so it was another chess game this time with my own son. His last email gloats that he has seen this played out many times and I will not win no matter how many times I pray to my “Jesus”. I haven’t talked to him since. My daughter stayed at school during summer and holidays to go (work)to the church. As of June she called me an idolitor, refused to eat at the same table with us. I was the voice of satan. She said she would be spending the “pagan” holidays at a wms. THAT WAS THEN…Christmas my daughter came home. She said most people at her Zion were told to go home to their families. She spent two weeks! She has love, love, love for us now just like the guy in the video. A few weeks ago MY SON CAME HOME!!! After almost five years, three times in two weeks to see his siblings he said to reconnect. (He said he was working in a nearby town, maybe so) He never brought up the bible. He said everyone needs to heal. (He never made eye contact with me or acknowledged my presence) I waited to talk with my daughter before posting this. SHE IS THE BLOND IN THE VIDEO!!! It looks like her but her voice has a strange accent so she doesn’t sound like herself, and she is dressed in her recruiting clothes so she doesn’t look like herself. It is hard to see your child used as a pawn like a lamb to the slaughter. She tried to have the same conversation the boy had with his parents at the end of the video. She is so happy, happy, happy at the church AND will still be a part of family as long as we don’t make her choose. I do not know this but I FEEL like my son might be involved in the making of this thing. He was up there with her for several days two weeks ago and he just came from LA where he spent several weekends interviewing for a “software” company. I know I’m giving lots of info here but I’m mad as hell right now!! I think the message is…parents if you let your kids alone, we’ll let them be a part of your life. Like my son said “if not you won’t win”. Also interesting was the Spanish father at the last that basically said not to fight it just lay down and sleep, open your mouth and let the aliens in.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.