Speaking to Mother God on the Phone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

Ok, so my sister who is in the WMSCOG in California called us and said her church was able to hear Heavenly Mother talk to her church over the phone.  She said the person head of the church called Heavenly Mother up to tell her about the new deacon and deaconess.  She said she was just speaking and there was an interperter interperting what she was saying.  We told her, if she was just speaking away with no real pause, how do you know that wasn't a recording? Also why wouldn't she speak in english knowing the members there, speak English? God knows all tongues.  Needless to say my sister was at pause with that statement. However, she still believes Mother God was on the line. God knows all tongues. Lord help these lost ones.  

Are there any former members whomever had this done before in the church? This is all foolery if you ask me!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

When I was member she called during a sabbath day and left a message in korean. A korean member had to translate but she said something to the effect of ” I know you’re in worship, I love you bear many fruits”. We never heard the message the overseer announced it right after worship and everyone went histerical.

Felicia1122
    Participant

Yeah she said it was over speaker phone. That just blew my mind that she believed it. I dont know why God would speak to a predominantly English speaking church in korean instead of english. Im going to ask my other sister here if she ever called or left a message. She’s been at that cult that last two nights past 1:30am.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

My old Zion (recent) would speak to her as well. And she would just ramble. When translated, it would be the same messages;

Bear much Fruit

I love you

This is the year of ____ (now there are always movements that are just Quotas)

MountainMom
    Participant

How many years were you in Untouchable, before you saw the contradictions and so forth?  My son has been in 7 years and I am hoping he will some day be at the place where he sees so much that he just can't believe in this anymore. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

This has been done my church too. We get calls from Mother too.  The possibility of it being deceptive is there, and in my opinion very likely. If something is being done in one church, it's being done in another church. They, I mean "we" have a group mentality.

If Mother past away, a false phone call from mother could keep the belief going.  

setufree
    Participant

For such an innovative and tech savvy group (shooting on Canon and Nikon DSLRs), having the latest security cameras, and using cloud for all their storage, you would think a live feed skype or periscope call?  Leaders liked to boast about texting her and her calling them, yet us members never saw that.

A text can come from anyone or anywhere, but a live video call cannot.  They also used to let us "email her" and she would respond.  Who knows who was even getting that email and truly responding.  Isn't there any false email privacy laws?  I knew some sisters and brothers would put very personal information and pirvate prayer requests in emails.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mountain

We were there 4 1/2 years.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Exactomundo setufree. Ya don't be giving up your personal info. I wouldn't.

japchaeforlife
    Participant

Recently this tuesday worship, we watched a vid (not actually a vid but just voice of mother) talking to the main zion in our country.. lol i wonder why is it so hard to do vid call? til tuesday i was still fed up with the lies i believed in but then the thought of leaving for good is becoming stronger with the help of this forum ๐Ÿ™‚

and to think i was very disappointed that it's just a phone call.. i wanted to see mother before.. her latest look i know the sermons she had were old so i want to see and to know more updates about her. also, during the day of atonement this year, mother sent us a voice vid.. saying how much she loves us and want us to bear talents and please father in heaven.. i cried alot that time because i was able to hear mother's precious words "i love you"… also there was a time when all group and unit leaders were called to the main zion and the pastor called mother.. they only told us this story and the other members including me were very jealous because we also wanted to hear mother's voice.. but this wednesday, i realized that maybe it's all fake. i would believe it once it's actually a vid call.

but then, have anyone of you heard about the visiting grp in korea just this november? i think the visiting grp are the soon to be pastors (i dunno what they call them) and on nov 29, the 3 brothers/soon to be pastors shared their fragrance of zion to us in the gospel workers meeting. but before that visiting grp, ive heard that there was supposed to be other batch to visit korea but it was canceled or moved for an unknown reason. I want to see the pictures of those 3 brothers with mother. I want evidence, not just their words.

i want to convince myslef to have strong conviction to never ever look back.. gonna look for more evidence about wmscog lies.

Kai TIng
    Participant

@japchaeforlife
    : Hello and firstly let me say welcome to the forums! There are alot of resources here for your consideration

We all want to see mother when we were members, so I can totally understand how you feel. I remember how happy I was when my group leader asked me if I want to register for the korea trip this year december and I was so glad because I can finally see god!

I'm not aware of a Novemeber trip, only that there was supposed to be one this month. However I have lost contact with them since I left so I don't know whether the Decemember one happened or not. 

It's great that you decided to search for more information. You may not feel comfortable doing so right now but remember that when the Jews were skeptical to Paul's message and searched for information by themselves, they were complimented for doing so (Acts 17) Truth is truth, and can stand against scrutiny. 

If you need anything feel free to pm me for help, I will try to do what I can ๐Ÿ™‚

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I just remembered when we found out that ASH didn’t ascend. I remember watching the sappy “Sacrifice of Father” vid, where they show him going onto the train for China. When I found out he was burief, I was angry. By pure DEFINITION, you can’t ascend, and have your body be here, on Earth. I feel that if and when Mama-Z dies, they will try the same lies and tactics.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So how come zion’s get phone calls? Why can’t there be video messages or sermons like before? So what’s going on here? I’d like to know.

japchaeforlife
    Participant

Kai: Thanksss for all the welcomes you've given me! Im not even sure of the infos i wrote here concerning the visiting groups (zion is full of rumors and a sister just told me lol). Haha glad you didnt waste your money for that "trip" ๐Ÿ™‚ Luck is still with us because we've discovered their lies! Hurray for us for deciding to trust our instincts.  

Sure, I do have a lot of questions. As of now, I still have fear for searching and for commenting here but at the same time I feel free, not bounded by zion rules whatsover.

Untouchable: That one really didnt make sense. I was told he ascended and even celebrated for that day. But then I found out he died and was buried. We feel the same. I don't know if she's still alive or what. I want to see her latest sermon, seriously.

M and M: It's becoming the trend in zion, I think, to make members not suspect of anything. If mother is sick, the members can take pic or vid of her to update us. Not like this. Edited phone calls are just unbelievable (who knows if what's in the subtitle is really what it means) 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I know an ex-brother who went to Korea last March or so. So Zhang is alive since then. Who knows. Just a thought..beware of speculations, because they are watching this site, and will use as ammo to keep the members they already have.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Mayor and Mile likes to go to the speculation station. Even for conversation sake. WMS will use and have used many types of people for ammo. They even use people’s faith in other churches as ammo. I’ve heard them slander many people who are not members.

They can use Mayor and Mike for ammo. They think only they have salvation. They will always control their members into staying.

Untouchable, you know an ex-member who went to Korea? So he went there in the spring, but he left the WMS after the trip? Is that correct?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor No, to my knowledge he is still there. I left a few months ago.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

We, nonbelievers, must provide undeniable proof of the things we experienced or were told. However, when it comes to the members of the WMSCOG, they need not provide any evidence. If I said I talked to Zhang yesterday.. PROVE IT! They say they talked to Zhang yesterday.. FACT!… yea.. ok..

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

That’s what i’ve been saying essentially. Where’s the evidence? Untouchable, the member who went to Korea should come back with pictures.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor Well, this guy was a close brother. I’ve been to this brothers home, etc. Don’t think it’s a scam

MountainMom
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

We, nonbelievers, must provide undeniable proof of the things we experienced or were told. However, when it comes to the members of the WMSCOG, they need not provide any evidence. If I said I talked to Zhang yesterday.. PROVE IT! They say they talked to Zhang yesterday.. FACT!… yea.. ok..

Exactly, LnH.  We have to prove things, but they don't.  And I'll go one further.  We have to compromise and they don't, in order to have a relationship of any kind. 

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.