This is what they study? You've got to be joking!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Not too long ago an ex-member friend of mine gave me some of his old books. One of the books is called the "Sermon Book". It's not very often that I get the displeasure of reading something that is so misguided. What's worse is that it's purposely misguided. I am only to page 32 and there has not been one sermon that is not full of holes and misleadings. There is even one sermon that supposedly proves there's a god the mother that is nothing but assumptions. In truth, the whole sermon should be thrown in the garbage. It is very obvious that this so called book never went through a legitimate publishing company. No legitimate publishing company would have ever let this be published in its current form. Even as make believe it is so poorly written that no publisher would be willing to put their name on it. It's no wonder that noone from the WMSCOG has ever been able to answer my questions with truth and honesty. I'm not willing to make their assumptions or blindly follow their line of thinking. The truth is not in them! Unfortunately fairytails are written better than these sermon books. I am in constant search for the truth and when my loved one said they had found the truth you can imagine how excited I was to hear about it. You can also imagine my distain when I found out that this was the story the WMS was claiming as the truth. If it was the truth a simple person like myself would not have been able to find fault in it. The truth stands on its own without needing people to make assumptions about it. 

MountainMom
    Participant

Totally agree Joshua.  that is what I said at the very beginning of my loved one's involvement.  I hope he will someday see the simple truth that this group's leaders are out for monetary gain and nothing else.  So sad the members are victims of a very elaborate scam.

Joshua
    Participant

At the very least you would think that one of the members would sit down with an English book and try and clean the lessons up a bit. I'm sure that this is one of the contributing factors of why people seem to lose I.Q. points when they're involved with them. Sorry, just stating the obvious! Oh Snap!

Simon
    Participant

they had two different sermon books in my time there. well two formats… when was one volume the other was three

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.