Joo Cheol Kim touring

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

I have heard that Joo Cheol Kim is going to be at the Naperville, Illinois Zion tomorrow.  I have heard he has been touring the U.S. locations recently.  Is there anyone affected by the WMS in that area that knows what is going on there?  I have heard that the Minnesota, Michigan, and Indiana members usually migrate to Naperville when a big happening occurs like this.  Does anyone have info on that?

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I heard years ago he was supposed to come to India mumbai,but only if they can legally be registered as the WMSCOG.But his not comming means they have nothing legal in this country,for example he cant be the chairman of the organisation in India so he wouldnt want to come and waste his time here.

Kai TIng
    Participant

He preparing to replace Mdm. Zhang?

MountainMom
    Participant

It is my opinion that he is going to be the next "revealed deity."  I have posted that here many times over the years.  If they do reveal him, though, they would have a problem.  How could a non member (me) know this years before all their devoted members?  They would look pretty ridiculous, wouldn't they? 

He is the real leader of the church anyway.  Mother God is simply a figure head, as we all know. 

Azula
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

It is my opinion that he is going to be the next "revealed deity."  I have posted that here many times over the years.  If they do reveal him, though, they would have a problem.  How could a non member (me) know this years before all their devoted members?  They would look pretty ridiculous, wouldn't they? 

He is the real leader of the church anyway.  Mother God is simply a figure head, as we all know

With this cult you cannot really say what lie they will up with next. like I've previously stated on other post they claim that kjc is the prophetical Joshua, so my bet will be that when mama z bites the dust they will probably have another prophetical figure. A prophetical Caleb or something to make the set complete, for what is the Spirit without the Bride,who is Caleb without Joshua, Elisha and Elijah etc…

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Understand, that “WHEN” Zhang dies, therr will be another prophetic lie. Right now, what they do is make ultra-vague prophecies, or, blatantly not address the failed ones. Last year was the “year of jubilee” and its accompanying prophesy. When it didnt come to pass,…we briskly went onto the “gemstone” movement and its prophecy. I was told by an older member, that General Pastor Kim, represents Moses. So we shall see what happens. Im interested in seeing what happens when Zhang passes. She even mentioned in a sermon video that she had been sick.

As I write this, Im brought back to thr lies we were told about Ahnsahnhongs death. When we first joined we were told he “ascended”. Then we watched a sappy video where they said he ascended, then showed him getting on a train an never returning. My wife was told that he ascended, and was never seen again. When we found out Ahn died and was buried, I was livid. They then convinced us that his “spirit” ascended. I now see that this was a lie…to literally ascend refers to the body, and that the bible mentions Christs ascension and no further need for sacrifice through it. The WMSCOG made these lies as a tactic to always have an answer ready when a member finds out the truth

jw03550
    Participant

this is a technique that a lot of groups do.

we should lose the animosity towards the group, imo

the animosity pushes people away; it has the feeling of blame the victim embedded it.

we all fell for stuff like this.  its normal.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

All the church needs to do is after Zahng passes away, they should get a new born baby and say, this is heavenly mother, psst… she was born again.  And then continue as they have been. Come on, they have gone this far, why not go further. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

jw03550 wrote:

….. we all fell for stuff like this.  its normal.

Uh, well first, chump, speak for yourself.  Maybe your normal involves falling under the spell of Korean scumbags.  Not mine. Not ever.  

Brian Taylor
    Participant

jw03550 wrote:

the animosity pushes people away; it has the feeling of blame the victim embedded it.

I tend to agree with Heinrich Hochalter. To add something, I would also say that, while it should be maintained that the recruits of this group are victims, it is abhorent to say " we should lose animosity". This organisation, Joo Choel Kim, the old bag ( my own derisive moniker for Zahng)  are very worthy of hatred and ridicule. In fact, I would say that it is irresponsible and imoral to not ridicule this or any other harmful, high control ideolgy.

MountainMom
    Participant

Brian Taylor wrote:

jw03550 wrote:

I tend to agree with Heinrich Hochalter. To add something, I would also say that, while it should be maintained that the recruits of this group are victims, it is abhorent to say " we should lose animosity". This organisation, Joo Choel Kim, the old bag ( my own derisive moniker for Zahng)  are very worthy of hatred and ridicule. In fact, I would say that it is irresponsible and imoral to not ridicule this or any other harmful, high control ideolgy.

@JW:  I think pretty much everryone on here knows the members are victims and people don't have animosity toward them.  Since a lot of people on here are ex members, they know more than anyone about the victimization that occurs in the wms.  But many of the people who come out have had to stuff their negative feelings for the full time they were in the "church" and now you are telling them to stuff their feelings again!  Not really healthy.  What you think is animosity is really pain and anger finally being released.  They need to tell their personal truth before they can move on.  The leaders of the church are the ones they are venting against, and those leaders deserve it and more.  Should the truth be watered down?  Not if we want to warn people about the Wms.  We have to bring it all to light.  And, JW, you seem very angry yourself.  Maybe you should vent as well.  You haven't really told us anything about yourself or your experience.  I am not afraid to tell you mine. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian Taylor wrote:

… the old bag ( my own derisive moniker for Zahng)

A couple more ….

Joo Cheol Kim …. Choo Choo Kim

Dong Il Lee ….. Long Dong Lee

Zhang Gil Jah ….. Zangy Bangy

Im a gonna git seeeee-uuuuuud by dem der KOOORIANS!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

PS:  Of course, don't forget PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS:  Dem der DEEVIL made me do it ……  AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Brian Taylor wrote:

… the old bag ( my own derisive moniker for Zahng)

A couple more ….

Joo Cheol Kim …. Choo Choo Kim

Dong Il Lee ….. Long Dong Lee

Zhang Gil Jah ….. Zangy Bangy

Im a gonna git seeeee-uuuuuud by dem der KOOORIANS!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

PS:  Of course, don't forget PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS:  Dem der DEEVIL made me do it ……  AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

LOL HAHAHA this made my side hurt I was laughing so hard. In the post titled "did heavenly mother pass away" there is a person named "kai ting" who is saying that zanhg is in some ways worthy of our sympathy. I think you should take a look at that one too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian Taylor wrote:

… In the post titled "did heavenly mother pass away" there is a person named "kai ting" who is saying that zanhg is in some ways worthy of our sympathy.

Wa'll Misser Brian, down He'ra in de hills of Kaintuck, we has lotsa heavenlay mommas laying dem lil' piglets down regular …. We calls em de heavenly mommas cause dey make that bbq pork we all likes oh so much … Is that momma kai ting talks about one of dem?  Wa'll no need to feel sorrah for her, I bet der's lotsa man folk types hangin around her to keep her fertile!  So no worries, kai ting.  She'll make you some o dat Kooooorean BBQ!

Kai TIng
    Participant

Brian Taylor wrote:

… In the post titled "did heavenly mother pass away" there is a person named "kai ting" who is saying that zanhg is in some ways worthy of our sympathy.

Wa'll Misser Brian, down He'ra in de hills of Kaintuck, we has lotsa heavenlay mommas laying dem lil' piglets down regular …. We calls em de heavenly mommas cause dey make that bbq pork we all likes oh so much … Is that momma kai ting talks about one of dem?  Wa'll no need to feel sorrah for her, I bet der's lotsa man folk types hangin around her to keep her fertile!  So no worries, kai ting.  She'll make you some o dat Kooooorean BBQ!

If holding on to an old grudge make your life easier…well it's your choice then

MountainMom
    Participant

Kai TIng wrote:

Brian Taylor wrote:

… In the post titled "did heavenly mother p*** away" there is a person named "kai ting" who is saying that zanhg is in some ways worthy of our sympathy.

If holding on to an old grudge make your life easier…well it's your choice then

It isn't old for most of us here.  It's ongoing as long as a loved one is trapped there.  And no, it makes no one's life easier, and it isn't a choice either.  If I had a choice I would have chosen not being involved in the pain and misery of my loved one becoming a member of the Wms.  But if you have a family member there, you are thrown into this dirty business and you can't get out.  You can't desert your loved one, but you can't stand watching what is happening to him either.  My son has been completely miserable.  He can't show it at church because, well, you know that would be disrespectful to "Mother" to bring his personal problems to the house of worship.  But he shows it everywhere else, believe me. 

I think sometimes people have to vent on this forum, and sometimes they choose to deal with it with humor too.  It's either that or cry.  I think most of us have done all three at some point.  Many people are processing.  Many people are also trying to make something positive out of a horribly sad traumatic situation.  We will get there together.  Don't give up.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.