DINOSAURS: I've been challenged with my knowledge about this before. ARE THEY IN THE BIBLE?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This really is something that WMSCOG members have thrown at me trying to shake me up with my lack of knowledge. It's only recently that I have come into some knowledge on this topic that I wish to share with you.

The big question is; Where in the Bible can you find the word "Dinosaur"? The answer to this question is that you can't! This has a way of challenging a persons perspective as to weather of not the Bible has the answers for all of life. Here's what I've recently learned; The Bible was not translated into english until the seventeenth century. The word "dinosaur" was not even a word at this time. That's right folks, the word didn't even exist when the Bible was written into english. It's no wonder the word never appears in the scriptures. If you're curious the word was invented by a man named Sir Richard Owen in 1841. (The nineteenth century.) The word was created over two hundred years after the Bible was translated into English.

Does the Bible have any references to dinosaurs? Is there any proof that the Bible is all encompassing when it comes to life? Check this out; In the old Testament the word "Dragon" appears 31 times. In Job 40:15-19 there is a description of a creature called the "Behemoth". This description sure seems like a dinosaur. In Job 41:18-21 there is a description of a creature called a "Leviathon". It sure seems like he's talking about a dragon. You be the judge.

I would like to leave you with a couple of things to research for yourself. 1) http://www.answersingenesis.org and 2) Do a Google search of dinosaurs living with man. You are going to find all sorts of information but it spits right in the face of the idea that dinosaurs lived before and died off before man appeared on Earth. Time to ask yourself what you believe, is it accurate, is it true?

Joshua
    Participant

You might be asking why the dinosaur issue matters? If we believe that the dinosaurs died out long before man ever came about then we must acknowledge that the Bibles account of history is false! If one part of the Bible is wrong then we are free to ignore other parts of the Bible as we wish. Could this be a key to helping some people break free of the WMSCOG? Possibly!

Here's where I stand; I AM a Christian and I believe that the Bible is true including the idea that man and dinosaur lived at the same time. If we choose to invalidate the Bible then there is in effect no God and therefore no basis for morality. If there is nobasis for morality then there is no basis for right and wrong because there would be no basis for sin and judgement. If there is no judgement then there is no need for a savior. Should this be true then there is no need for Jesus.

Now folks, our world might be leaning this way in its morality but when I look at the Bible and cross reference it with events over the last several thousand years I feel very confident in the accuracy of the Bible and have no reason to doubt that what is predicted in its pages will not come to past. Again, I say it's time to ask yourself what you believe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That dinosaur response from a WMSCOG member may have been a response to asking a WMSCOG member why neither Zhang Gil Jah or Ahn Sang Hong is mentioned in the bible by name.  They spend hours with members nearly every day rehearsing answers (or how to avoid them).  It's all part of the mental conditioning required to control their victims. 

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Interesting! I could see that as being a valid argument if the Bible was about a group of large creatures that had no name or were given another name. But they are claiming that the book that is about God doesn’t mention either one of their gods by name because….? There have been thousands of groups that have claimed that their leader is the return of Christ. If you believe the Bible to be true, then they are creating a lie. Christ says that he will return and that all will know him(not her) AND the dead in Christ shall rise. Ahn Sang Hong came and went and no one knew he was god – even himself. And maybe I’m alone, but I haven’t seen any dead bodies popping out of graves because Zhang Gil Jah claimed to be god. Fanciful stories that are sadly accepted by members as truth.

Joshua
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

That dinosaur response from a WMSCOG member may have been a response to asking a WMSCOG member why neither Zhang Gil Jah or Ahn Sang Hong is mentioned in the bible by name.  They spend hours with members nearly every day rehearsing answers (or how to avoid them).  It's all part of the mental conditioning required to control their victims. 

They can't even show us where Jesus taught the diciples about another form of God. In the beginning there was God (Jehova), The Word (Jesus), and the spirit of God (Holy Spirit). No mention of a fourth God that is part of the trinity!

I have put this out to everyone before but here it is again; God the Father would have cheated on god the mother by making Mary with child. This is not in Gods nature. The mother would be cheating on God the Father by marrying God the Son. Incest and cheating. I don't think so! No matter how you try and make this idea relevant it just doesn't work. I wish that the current members would use the mind God gave them instead of letting the WMSCOG tell them how to think.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.