Here's another idea! :)

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I believe it is in Isaiha 62 where it says that we should constantly remind God about what He says He will do until He completes His promised work.

The WMSCOG's so called "mother" said that everyone would know about "father and mother". I suggest that seeing as how this group claims to only follow what the Bible teaches that they should start reminding their so called "mother god" to complete this so called work. Don't stop reminding this woman! Call, text, email, stand outside of her estate, knock on her doors, send snail mail, do everything you can at all hours and every day without ceasing to remind her to do this work until she actually does it if she in fact is god. Don't question this! Doubt is a bad thing! The Bible says you are to do this so be obedient and do it starting right this second. Good luck.

Joshua
    Participant

No response to this? I expected there to be some greatful children of mother god saying thank you for pointing this out! They only want to do what is right and only what is in the Bible right? Oh you disobedient children. So bad!

Felicia1122
    Participant

My family and i said the same thing. You should hear our conversations!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.