2000 Years Ago

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by RAMYA on Chairwoman of the International We Love U Foundation, and has been moved here for further discussion:

HAI

U R MISTAKEN BROTHER U NEED TO KNOW FROM BIBLE.

2000 YEARS AGO ISRAELITES COMMITED THE SAME MISTAKE THEY REJECTED GOD WHO CAME IN FLESH FOR THEIR SALVATION JUST MERELY LOOKING PHYSICALY AT JESUS BUT THE DISCIPLES RECOGNIZED JESUS ONLY THROUGH BIBLE.AND WHEN JESUS HELPED THE SOCIETY AS OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER IS DOING BY HELPING THE NEEDY DID JESUS ANYWHERE SAID THAT HE IS GOD.INFACT HE ASKED THE DISCIPLES ALSO NOT TO REVEAL THAT HE IS GOD (MATHEW:12-21).PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IN THIS AGE ITS BRIDE(HEAVENLY MOTHER) AND HOLY SPIRIT(2ND COMING CHRIST) ARE THE SOURCE OF WATER OF LIFE (REV22:17) IF U REJECT THEM LIKE 2000 YEARS AGO THEY REJECTED JESUS WHO WAS THE SOURCE OF WATER OF LIFE U WIL FAIL TO ETERNAL LIFE LIKE THEM.

HENCE BOTHER ADMIN I REQUEST YOU HUMBLY PLEASE GO TO ZION WITH YOUR FRIEND AND RECEIVE THE TRUTH

Joshua
    Participant

Jesus read out of Isaiah while he was in the temple during the Sabbath. Many people were present including the leaders of that time. This was just one of the times that Jesus revealed himself when he exclaimed that the passage he had read was fulfilled in him. Another time he stated, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father except through me.” What about his revelation that if you have seen him then you have seen the father for the father is in him and he is in the father. Please open your Bible and read it for yourself. Stop letting this group tell you what to think and how or what to study. Their studies are made by men. They are designed. This is not freedom it’s a form of bondage. Christians are to be of the free woman not told what to do, when to do it, or how to do it. You work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Do your own research and the truth will set you free.

Simon
    Participant

For the record the Bible was not made at the Council of Nicea but the Council of Trent but based upon a defacto cannon going back much farther.

This is the same arguement Catholics use against protestants.

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, your group preaches against Catholics and Protestants so why would you choose to make this part of your argument? More and more it just looks like all you want to do is argue. What truth have you learned about the inconsistencies of the WMSCOG?

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

For the record the Bible was not made at the Council of Nicea but the Council of Trent but based upon a defacto cannon going back much farther.

This is the same arguement Catholics use against protestants.

for the record, the Bible was put together at the Synod of Hippo and later approved at the Council of Carthage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synod_of_Hippo

Simon
    Participant

My point was that it had nothing to do with nicea

Simon
    Participant

If you don’t want responses that disagree then don’t make inflammatory posts

Simon
    Participant

By the way thanks for clarification ttr was going from memory and something glitched

Joshua
    Participant

shimon wrote:

If you don't want responses that disagree then don't make inflammatory posts

Nice attempt at thought stopping! I've read some books about this and cross referenced it with your group and the way they operate. It's no surprise that you would put something like this in here.

Simon
    Participant

No you clearly do not know my intention behind what I said at all

Joshua
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Seems more than obvious. How about if you break in down for me. BTW, thank you for posting this. It seems like more of a real responce from someone who doesn't have answers than so of the other arguments you've tried to make.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

shimon wrote:

Seems more than obvious. How about if you break in down for me. BTW, thank you for posting this. It seems like more of a real responce from someone who doesn't have answers than so of the other arguments you've tried to make.

My point was do not make claims against someone's beliefs and expect them to agree with you. If I were to make a post about how you were an evil false prophet bent on destroying souls I am pretty sure you and many on this page would post replies disagreeing too.

Joshua
    Participant

I'm sure you're right. Please see my response in "Keeping the Cross in Sight".

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Hal wrote:

I can read out of the Nevi'im and show how they all appear to choose me. Ask yourself as to why you read from a book that was made at the council Of Nicea if you reject the way they formed Christianity?

Thank. You. SIR!

Wether canon was decided at Nicaea, Trent, Timbuktu, Carthage, or Calgary, WHEREVER, no one on this forum even attempted to address this question. If the men who decided the canon were in error as is contended, what does WMSCOG, or anyone think about the "gospels" these men deleted and denied?

Do you add them all? Just a few? Only the "divinely inspired" ones? So called Apocrypha like Maccabees, Meqabyan, Enoch, Jubilees, The Ascension of Isaiah, Testament of The Twelve Patriarchs, Psalms of Solomon, the Greek and or Syriac Apocolypses of Baruch, 4 Baruch, The Shepherd of Hermas, The Epistle of Barnabas, The Didache, The Gospel According to the Hebrews, According to the Egyptians, Bel and the Dragon, The Apocolypse of Peter, The Book of the Watchers, The Book of the FREAKING GIANTS, A couple more Books of Enoch (2 and 3), The Testament of Abraham, or my personal favorite, The Gospel of Thomas. Where Jesus says things like: 

His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?" He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect." And..

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not bring it forth, what you do not have within you will kill you." And..

"..the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are that poverty."

Joshua said it best one post above Hal's, "Their studies are made by men. They are designed. This is not freedom it's a form of bondage."

And again at the end of his post; "Do your own research and the truth will set you free."

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.