Is this video a joke or not?

• Creator
    Topic
    setufree
    Participant

I'm not sure if this guy is doing a comedy skit, but the things he is saying are scary.  I'm hoping this is a joke , because if not he needs to have authorities evaluate him.  If you don't want to sit through the whole thing, he's basically saying he would die for the church, be burned alive and so forth.

In one video he's talking about one of our members here on the forum, again in a frightening disturbing way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAs9m1tGOnQ

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Right he says he will die for the church is a good thing true which he is trying to show his faith,but i really wish that all the decons deconess and missionary in mumbai zion (Andheri , Borivli,Pune,Amemdabad etc ) had the same sprit.When ever they faced a problem like the rahul rawail case a pune incedent etc they lied and said mother said to do so.They even denied being in zion and said they belong to the RC church in their area in front of the police,as we all know and have seen in the rahul rawail case they went to the RCchurch for help who they claim to be satan.Mother has given all these warriors something called a Giddeon medal which is bronze in color and on it is a verse from the bible for him who belives nothing is imposibile where is their faith .So i am really confused about the way they move about with things and what they say.Not only that how they speak bad about members who have left the church not only in India but also in the US who we have seen on vedio in our zion in mumbai.

Sally
    Participant

I think this kid is doing a Tom Cruise impersonation.

If he is, it would appear the Scientology documentary, Going Clear, had a larger impact then I thought.

I have never heard of a member that would use such vulgar statements.

I guess it's possible but I'm not buying it.

MountainMom
    Participant

I suggest everyone watch his series of videos.  This is a classic.  Don't just go by the titles, watch and read between the lines. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.