Truth about God the Mother! (Galatians 4:26)

• Creator
    Topic

When taking the studies @ WMSCOG, all the teach is this verse from the book of Galatians, 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us allbut the intersting thing is that they will never ever go into context, in fact as many of you know already, especially all those who have been members or have taken any studies, You know their gimmick is trying to connect verses by jumping around different books in the bible and making things take a different meaning.

I wish my love one could see this , but she is way too blinded by their sick doctrine to even see pass her nose…

I just want to share these video that i found in youtube in which book of galatians is explained in depth and shows how Paul the appostle speaks about Jerusalem as the mother, just being a figure of speach, or figuratively.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS-ZkncpHbA

Smurf
    Participant

Why would you say it's a figure of speech??

Oh wait, that's right, because it says IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH!! GAL. 6:24 These things are being taken figuratively

Couldn't get any clearer. Only problem is, as soon as a member of the WMS finds out Paul isn't talking about a literal mother here, their mind programming kicks in and they go into static mode. You can actually see the moment their brain switches off. And they stare at you with those empty eyes and go: "…Don't you know how much mother loves you?? How much she has suffered for you?"

What is truth
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Why would you say it's a figure of speech??

Oh wait, that's right, because it says IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH!! GAL. 6:24 These things are being taken figuratively

Couldn't get any clearer. Only problem is, as soon as a member of the WMS finds out Paul isn't talking about a literal mother here, their mind programming kicks in and they go into static mode. You can actually see the moment their brain switches off. And they stare at you with those empty eyes and go: "…Don't you know how much mother loves you?? How much she has suffered for you?"

You are right, Smurf. Couldn't have said it better myself! In my experience, another great example of something the wmscog cannot answer is the order of melchezedeck. The same response persists….. it's like their "trump card"… that thousand yard stare.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.