concerning the books with the failed doomsday predictions of ASH

• Creator
    Topic
    koba soso
    Participant

ASH wrote that 2012 is the completion of the tabernacle and the last day, but it is still vague enough for them to back track and say that is not the true meaning ๐Ÿ™

What is truth
    Participant

I was told by the pastor “1988 fulfilles the HE WAS A LONG TIME IN COMING, but the 2012 prophecy would fulfill the FOR THE SAKE OF THE ELECT THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED. Therefore we do not know the day or hour. But we do know the window.”….. well, i guess if i met him again i would say that the window has closed… but we are still here.

Laughing Last
    Participant

ACTS 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. 

Smurf
    Participant

Laughing Last wrote:

Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. 

WMSCOG would argue that this was the case for back then; that 2000 years ago there was no other name then Jesus. But when AhnSahngHong came we got the new name ๐Ÿ™‚ Just like in the old testament – Jesus wasn't mentioned by his name Jesus, and YHWH was the name by which you could've been saved. And when Jesus came on the scene the Jews didn't believe in Him either. Just like people reject Ahnsahnghong now. This is one of the easier studies, brother ^^

MountainMom
    Participant

Yet, in his book "The Spring and the Water of Life"  Ahnsahnghong himself says that Jesus Christ is the only name under which someone can be saved, now and forever.  It is on page 84, I believe.    He doesn't say they can only be saved under his name.  Even Ahnsahnghong denies what the wms is saying about his name.  That's because he never claimed to be Jesus. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

When i was in zion they thought us Saviour of each age they said in the age of the father jovah was god people prayed in his name and there was no other saviour Joel 8- 32 .In theage of the son jesus was the saviour Act 4 -12.But now we are in the age of the holy sprit and jesus said in Rev 3 11-12 the new name is the saviour.But it is hard to belive Ahnsanghong for his failed predictionand his divoce as per Mark 10 10-12.Can some one tell me how did they get the mate verses from the bible because they say the bible is sealed and only they have the key to the bible so he is theSCChrist.

Laughing Last
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Laughing Last wrote:

WMSCOG would argue that this was the case for back then; that 2000 years ago there was no other name then Jesus. But when AhnSahngHong came we got the new name ๐Ÿ™‚ Just like in the old testament – Jesus wasn't mentioned by his name Jesus, and YHWH was the name by which you could've been saved. And when Jesus came on the scene the Jews didn't believe in Him either. Just like people reject Ahnsahnghong now. This is one of the easier studies, brother ^^

Let's see them try to amend the mainstream Bible to include that stuff and then maybe deliver it to Pat Robertson or better yet, John Hagee.  I'd pay 5 Grand for a front seat when ole' John Hagee would preach on that.   P.S. I know all about what they would say.  They have an answer to everything you can serve up. 

Laughing Last
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Yet, in his book "The Spring and the Water of Life"  Ahnsahnghong himself says that Jesus Christ is the only name under which someone can be saved, now and forever.  It is on page 84, I believe.    He doesn't say they can only be saved under his name.  Even Ahnsahnghong denies what the wms is saying about his name.  That's because he never claimed to be Jesus. 

EXACTLY ! Go Mountain Mom.  (Even for that they have an answer though) 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laughing Last wrote:

EXACTLY ! Go Mountain Mom.  (Even for that they have an answer though) 

And what is that answer?  The book was printed by Satan?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.