If Mother is mortal…

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

And something happens, what's the plan for this group?

In the event the world carries-on, where does that leave these people? Or is this finally when the charade is over…

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Joshua, tried to find on the internet something about Zahng being died. No luck yet. Does anyone know if there is something going on at the moment in Korea,special meetings or so?

Friend
    Participant

Isn't the title of this posting just so wrong – what do you mean "If?" I thought there was no doubt that she is just another person and therefore as mortal as any one of us. And she is not "Mother". Please stop giving the wmscog any credence by referring to Zahn Gil Jah as is the were what the members say she is.

Participant

I guess the sarcasm in the title was misleading, but trust me it was there.

How does someone die, in this age of technology and we wouldn’t know about it? I’m having a hard time with this one.

Don’t you think Ahnsahnghong’s kids would’ve found out and blown thr cover off all this. Or anyone relating to this, in almost a years time. Just asking as a general statement, not at anyone directly.

Laughing Last
    Participant

(IF) LMAO

sunshine
    Participant

FYI, coming from a very good source from the New Jersey ridgewood church, it has already been explained to the leading members that when this happens( zangs death) there are studies awaiting a to be presented to the remaining members. The studies will explain why Zang had to die and why the General Pastor will be the new leading figure. It’s sad but the truth is that there will be wmscog for a veryyyy long time. I don’t see the end to this scheme.

solostandconfused
    Participant

There is a visit planned to Korea in April, So She (Zang) must be a live.

Joshua
    Participant

I wonder if this might be a look alike Zahng? How long has it been since anyone has seen her? Are there any current photos to compare with past photos? Why if there are studies proving that Zahng had to die have they been lying to their members about going to Heaven with her? (We already know that's not going to happen! Ever!) Beware of the deceptions that are going to be tried. Test and question everything! God gave you a mind and He expects you to use it! It's was not created to be manipulated by controlling groups or people. Research, research, research. By the way, why is it that people outside of the WMSCOG cannot go visit this lady? This little man made created god can't handle creation looking at her or asking her questions? What a load! God is not amused!

Participant

Id love to hear some more about this plan, after she dies…

Honestly, how can the story do a 180 at this point?

MountainMom
    Participant

They can do a 180 on the story because I've seen them do it so many times before.  They preached the end of the world so many times, 1988, 2000, and 2012, so I've been told by former members, and it didn't happen.  Some members said they were told that 2012 would also be the end of all Muslims and Catholics.  Didn't happen.  Then that "Mother" said the winter of 2012 would be the worst Chicago has ever endured.  That winter marked a record for the latest snowfall ever in Chicago, and the winter was relatively mild as winters there go.  I was also told that family is not just important in the church, but THE most important thing.  Yet there are so many testimonies about how marriages, relationships, and families in general have been broken up, that they cannot be denied.  If it was just one, maybe it could be, but there are so many people I have talked to, and the stories are all the same.

These are just a few of the myriad of contradictions I have heard of, and that I have seen happen.  There are so many.  People who are trapped in this organization, please listen to your heart.  You know something is wrong.  Why didn't you trust your instincts when they started to turn up the heat on excessive time and money demands?  Why didn't you keep your family loyalties going when they tried to make you a new "Mother and Father" and make you call the other members "brother and sister"?  They try to replace your actual family with the one they want you to have.  They will replace your non-member wife/husband as well with a member if they can manage to break you up. 

Go back to your family.  No matter how upset and hurt they may have been with your actions, they will take you back and they will protect you from criticism by others so that you can heal.  I know this is what I would do. 

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Agreed! All cults do this. If you study the history of these groups, they have all had doomsday predictions. When the event doesn't come true, they change their story. They always lose some members (the ones that call BS!) but most stay and believe what they are told. These groups are masters at manipulation and mind control. The site my child attends has several old members that were told the end of 2012. They are still there. Mind control at its best!

MountainMom
    Participant

I have a letter from a member from five years ago in which he states emphatically that the Mother will not die.  I wonder how the church will reconcile that.  Well, actually, I don't wonder.  Rhetorical.  They will lie or spin something, and he will not think for himself, but blindly accept.  And it is looking more and more like my prediction that I gave long ago will come true.  The General Pastor will become the new leader with near or actual "deity" status.   How is it that I knew this before most of their members?  Well, groups like this are so predictable.  So go ahead, make Joo Cheol Kim the new "God" or proxy God.  Make me right again, WMS.  My correct guess does not make me a prophet, it just shows that I have critical thinking.

genny
    Participant

Well said, MountainMom.  Glad to see you again. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon continues on with wealth and prosperity after the death of Mr. Moon.  WMSCOG, which is a very close version of the Unification Church will continue on after the death of the fat face divorcee known as Zhang Gil Jah.  It is ultimately NOT about the personality, but the successful buildup of a financial foundation which endures …. due to very lax laws governing "religious" institutions and how they operate in "free" democracies … like ours …..

We are hoping for a Korean member to defect from this cult that can provide more meaningful detail of the value of WMSCOG property, affiliated businesses, etc …. As we know, the Unification Church owns billions in property and affiliated companies throughout the world … WMSCOG wants to build the same thing …. Choo Choo Kim and Long Dong Lee aren't about to let the death of the fat face divorcee stop their financial empire building …. they'll figure out a way to make it pay!  Stay tuned for more "Fun With Theology" from this group …

setufree
    Participant

I agree Heinrich. If we could find a Korean who maybe had a financial fallout with the “family” , it would be a start. Finding one is the tough part as most of the higher ups are blood related, and/or married into the Kim/jil jah money empire.

I wish more Members would wake up and realize that it’s a Korean family milking you of all your $$.

Until then I think we should push the media more into investigating them.

What is truth
    Participant

yeah… the only ones are the ncpcog, who said "F.U." … either because of honor, or because of their own revenue stream… or a combination or the two, who knows? But they still seem to be the perfect start to such an idea. A friend of mine contacted them after leaving the wmscog. He told me that they are quite aggressive. Has anyone else had any experiences with them??

Joshua
    Participant

This is very hypothetical! The Moonies were very connected in with the Korean government and had the ability to make certain things happen. Hypothetically we could be dealing with the same kind of internal structure. Why can't we get a more detailed view of the holding of the WMSCOG? it might be because of the political buttons that they are able to push and the way they have been able to silence people who otherwise would have spoken out. There are Korean court cases that show the the WMSCOG in Korea has resorted to violence to silence some folks. With the Moonies, Mr. Moon was prior military and maintained his connections all the way to his death. It would stand to reason that if we are dealing with the same kind of structure as the Moonies then the Sr. pastor as well as some of the high ranking members of the WMSCOG would be heavily connected to governments in the areas that the WMSCOG are in. This reminds me of the WMSCOG's calander from last year where they posted pictures of supposedly prominate people that support the WMSCOG and believe in their mother god. Some of these people do hold high ranking positions in political offices. Again, this is hypothetical and only a theory at this point. Keep this in mind.

Kai TIng
    Participant

If they can make not just one but two gods from the bible i dont see why they cannot mix something up to explain her death

Viewing 17 replies - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.